• 197 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#51 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: I see, thanks. I've also asked that because found some ridiculous arguments from people that think just because a character doesn't have clear bullet-timing feats, anyone who knows how to use a gun can simply shot them down.

#52 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@loyngulpany:

I don't typically watch any of them. The main movie guys I watch are John Campea and Emergency Awesome.

#53 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: I see, thanks. I've also asked that because found some ridiculous arguments from people that think just because a character doesn't have clear bullet-timing feats, anyone who knows how to use a gun can simply shot them down.

Agreed. You don't have to be a bullet timer to deal with bullets.

#54 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3027 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: which is your favorite superhero series ? And why?

#55 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: which is your favorite superhero series ? And why?

Justice League/Justice League Unlimited. I like the plot lines and characters more. I also grew up on it so I'm biased.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f
#56 Edited by deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Why do you love Cap so much? Not that there's anything wrong with that because Cap is awesome..... but what do you like about him specifically? Which story was it that made you really start to like the character? Did it start with the MCU for you? Or which comic was it that made Cap become one of your favorites? What's your favorite and least favorite Captain America Story of all time?

#57 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Why do you love Cap so much? Not that there's anything wrong with that because Cap is awesome..... but what do you like about him specifically? Which story was it that made you really start to like the character? Did it start with the MCU for you? Or which comic was it that made Cap become one of your favorites? What's your favorite and least favorite Captain America Story of all time?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is when I really started to love the character. I don't know. I guess on paper Steve doesn't really sound like a very complex character. But I loved the fact that he was still trying to do the best he could after all he's been through and all he's lost. He's just a cool dude. And the fact that he'll always stick up for what he believes is right no matter who tells him otherwise.

You know there's a song in TWS soundtrack that's called Taking a Stand. And I think that describes him very well. No matter the Odds, not matter who's standing in his way and if they seem far more powerful than him. He'll always fight for what he thinks is right with everything he has.

#58 Posted by King-Ragnar (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you believe that MCU Cap is > TOAA?

#59 Posted by Battle123axe (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

what you will

#60 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

Why didn't Cap solo Thanos?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f
#61 Edited by deactivated-5bc07bdd89a5f (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: That's awesome!!(: I agree I love the character of Cap he's one of the few that I look up to the most..... and I wanted to ask.... do you agree with me that Cap's amount of screen time in Infinity War was slightly disappointing? NOT that I hate the movie.. it's one of my favorites, but I was a little disappointed that it seemed like Iron Man, Thor, and perhaps even Banner were all in the movie more than Cap. Not that he wasn't in the movie at all or anything... but idk I guess I just expected it to be more focused on him especially with the main trailer we got with that scene of everyone running at the end and he's the one charging in the middle lol ...idk what do you think? xd

#62 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you believe that MCU Cap is > TOAA?

That goes without saying.

what you will

No Caption Provided
@kevd4wg said:

Why didn't Cap solo Thanos?

It's one of the greatest mysteries in all fiction. I think you or KOL explained it to me. The reason we don't understand why is because Cap transcends omnipotence and our feeble minds cannot truly understand why/what he does.

@amcu: That's awesome!!(: I agree I love the character of Cap he's one of the few that I look up to the most..... and I wanted to ask.... do you agree with me that Cap's amount of screen time in Infinity War was slightly disappointing? NOT that I hate the movie.. it's one of my favorites, but I was a little disappointed that it seemed like Iron Man, Thor, and perhaps even Banner were all in the movie more than Cap. Not that he wasn't in the movie at all or anything... but idk I guess I just expected it to be more focused on him especially with the main trailer we got with that scene of everyone running at the end and he's the one charging in the middle lol ...idk what do you think? xd

I agree. I definitely expected to see more of him in IW. I think the scenes he got were quite good but you'd think he would get more. I believe the directors said that he has a much larger role in Avengers 4 though. Originally they had Cap in even a smaller portion of IW only entering the movie at the moment when he tackles Corvus to the ground, saving Vision. They said they ended up putting him in more of the movie, partially because people were mad at them for Cap only being in a tiny portion(They probably needed Cap for the marketing). But they said the reason they thought he could have such a small role in IW is because he has such a large role in Avengers 4.

Personally I think the reason he has such a large role in A4 is because he's going to die. I really hope I'm wrong but I've become convinced at this point that he dies in the next one.

#63 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is MCU Cap so wanked?

#64 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

Why is MCU Cap so wanked?

Well every popular character gets overrated to some extent. Personally I think he's less highly rated than he used to be. I don't think he is overrated honestly. I'd actually argue that his skill and physical strength are underappreciated.

#65 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: I was joking, lol.

#66 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

@amcu: I was joking, lol.

I thought it was best to awesome you were serious in case you actually were.

#67 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Don't worry, I believe in the holy church of MCU Cap

#68 Posted by Sazzmi (699 posts) - - Show Bio

What sauce do you want with your tenders?

#69 Posted by FaradaySloth (10599 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you watch/read anime/manga?

#70 Edited by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

What music do listen to?

What do you like the most about this website?

What do you want to be when you're older?

#71 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@sazzmi said:

What sauce do you want with your tenders?

Hmm. Typically I don't eat tenders with sauce. But lately I've been occasionally eating chicken tenders at Chick-Fil-A and I use Chick-Fil-A sauce.

Do you watch/read anime/manga?

No. I might try it eventually though.

What music do listen to?

What do you like the most about this website?

What do you want to be when you're older?

1. Twenty One Pilots is my favorite for current music. I love Hamilton and some film score stuff.

2. Not sure. I guess debating with my friends on the battle forum. I also enjoy the Off Topic threads a lot.

3. You see that's the thing, I don't know. And it's getting worse as I get older. I really need to start trying more and more different things until I find what I love.

#72 Edited by mexcomics2078 (3027 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: do you consider me as a friend ? And why?

Which is your favorite MCU Cap fight scene?

Favorite subject at school?

Favorite animal ?

#73 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@mexcomics2078:

do you consider me as a friend ? And why?

We haven't interacted all that much but I'd like to say yes. You're very kind and respectful. A good debater and user.

Which is your favorite MCU Cap fight scene?

TWS Highway scene likely takes it.

Favorite subject at school?

Hmm probably math.

Favorite animal ?

Probably dogs.

#74 Edited by mexcomics2078 (3027 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: thanks for answer man. And I hope that we interact more on this site

¿ what is your opinion of my WS profile picture ?

#75 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: thanks for answer man. And I hope that we interact more on this site

¿ what is your opinion of my WS profile picture ?

Me too.

I think it's okay. Its not the best avatar ever but it's not that easy to find great WS art IMO.

#76 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3027 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Yeah maybe because bucky is an underrated character. From my perspective he is more badass that cap. ( although cap is my favorite mcu character alongside spiderman )

#77 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Yeah maybe because bucky is an underrated character. From my perspective he is more badass that cap. ( although cap is my favorite mcu character alongside spiderman )

I agree Bucky is underrated and awesome. If you want to find some more good art for him you should look through Pinterest. They have some nice ones. My taste in art might just be a little weird. I don't even really like most of the Cap art I see TBH.

#78 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3027 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: i get my avatar from Pinterest lol . And yeah cap art is awesome specially when he has the shield stealth suit from ws . That suit is pure beauty

#79 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@mexcomics2078:

Here are a few bits of WS art I like.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This one here is probably my favorite that I'm aware of.

No Caption Provided

I love how they did the fire and glowing embers.

#80 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3027 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks man. Well I’m going to stop bothering you and congrats for your 12000 posts :)

#81 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks man. Well I’m going to stop bothering you and congrats for your 12000 posts :)

You're not bothering me. And Thanks!

#82 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3027 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: ok then last two questions

Which is your MCU crush ? Mine is Chloe Bennett from AOS

Would you rather MCU Cap or Daredevil to train you in martial art skill? I would chose Matt tbh

#83 Posted by Kirkseven (3081 posts) - - Show Bio

Was getting caught part of Banes plan?

#84 Posted by FaradaySloth (10599 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: you should try, it’s awesome. You seem you like action so I recommend stuff like the first 20 volumes of bleach or Naruto, or something like that.

#85 Posted by KanyeCosby (7248 posts) - - Show Bio

How old are you

#86 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: ok then last two questions

Which is your MCU crush ? Mine is Chloe Bennett from AOS

Would you rather MCU Cap or Daredevil to train you in martial art skill? I would chose Matt tbh

1. I don't think I have one. I'd say Scarlet Johnson looks the best.

2. I was about to say Matt but thinking on it Cap. Matt is more skilled but Cap seems like more of a people person to me and more encouraging. He also has actually trained people before and has an enhanced mind that allows him to analyse opponents very well. I think he would be able to use that ability to determine what all the best martial art styles would be for me specifically, based on my naturals strengths and body type.

Was getting caught part of Banes plan?

No Caption Provided

@amcu: you should try, it’s awesome. You seem you like action so I recommend stuff like the first 20 volumes of bleach or Naruto, or something like that.

Thanks for the recommendation! I've had a couple of people mention that I need to watch anime so I'll definitely have to think about it.

How old are you

15. I'll be 16 in 2 months.

#87 Edited by ANTHP2000 (28458 posts) - - Show Bio

What's your favourite food?

How are you so nice when people are being jerks and smartasses in here?

What's your favourite video-game?

What's your favourite MCU film?

Have you ever had serious feelings for someone before?

What comics do you read, if you do?

What date is your birthday?

Why did you type your username in capital letters in the OP when it's actually not capital letters?

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#88 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

What country

#89 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

What's your favourite food?

Not completely sure as it totally varies depending on my mood. But your guess of Macaroni and Cheese is one of the top candidates

How are you so nice when people are being jerks and smartasses in here?

I'm not really that nice. LOL I mainly just try not to be rude to anyone.

What's your favourite video-game?

Probably the old Star Wars Battlefront. Not completely sure though.

What's your favourite MCU film?

TWS or IW. I need to see IW some more before I determine if its my favorite.

Have you ever had serious feelings for someone before?

As in romantically? No. I don't think that's something for kids to do personally. Currently I don't actually plain on ever engaging in such relationships. And I think if one does do so, it's best do it when you are older and more mature. I've seen the results in my family, of people getting into relationships when they where too young and immature, and its not great.

I'm also a bit anti-social and haven't interacted with enough people. Trying to possibly work on that though.

What comics do you read, if you do?

I don't really if I'm honest. I do own Age of Apocalypse which my sister gave me last Christmas. I need to read more.

What date is your birthday?

10/22/2002

Why did you type your username in capital letters in the OP when it's actually not capital letters?

IDK. Thought it would look better. Didn't think about it for long though if I'm honest.

#90 Edited by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by Tenguswordsman (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

If You were in a Labyrinth, and You had the choice to go Left or Right, which way would You go?

#92 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

If You were in a Labyrinth, and You had the choice to go Left or Right, which way would You go?

Would just pick one. Or probably pray for God to give me guidance.

#93 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28458 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu:

Boy I'm good at guessing.

#94 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Edited by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#96 Posted by mrmonster (15902 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Favorite book as a child?

#97 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Favorite book as a child?

Narnia would have to be a leading candidate. Not sure which of the series was my favorite though.

#98 Posted by Amcu (17033 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#99 Posted by ourmanuel (12258 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don’t you wanna join discord

#100 Posted by Lan_Fan (15859 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you actually notice that I have not been that active on CV recently?