• 69 results
Posted by GermanX (903 posts) 1 month, 29 days ago

Poll: Are you willing to get practically unlimited money to spend in exchange for 1 year of horrible life followed by death? (READ OP) (42 votes)

Yes, I will be willing to make this exchange given the below conditions listed 7%
No 93%

READ THE SITUATION BELOW...

Imagine you have received a huge amount of money which you can do practically anything possible in the real world and within logical, practical limits (YOUR own limits mind you, for example if you are not a gifted speaker you can't convince your fellow citizens to stir up a war or riot no matter what).

AT THE SAME TIME, you have suddenly came down with a strange and debilitating illness where:

- Your body cannot digest any food... EXCEPT for plain water, vitamin and mineral pills, and the worst tasting vegetables you have ever eaten. If you try to eat anything else you will spit or vomit it out in 5 seconds.

- You cannot have sex ever. It causes you great pain throughout your entire body if you even attempt, and you cannot achieve release even if you try further.

- You cannot entertain yourself. Anytime you have any bit of feelings of joy, excitement, fear, or fun, your whole body would be wracked with debilitating pain that stops you from focusing on what you are doing.

- NOTE: If you thrive on pain, you will find that nothing hurts you anymore instead.

- You will suffer this way until you die

- You have only ONE YEAR left to live

- There is NOTHING you nor anyone can do to stop your suffering and eventual death.

- You CANNOT commit suicide at all.

So would you want this situation or would you prefer your current life? If yes or no, explain why and describe how or what would you do in this situation.

Avatar image for lightyagami1000
#51 Posted by LightYagami1000 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:
@lightyagami1000 said:

@germanx: Aww have nothing else to say? What I said previously has been proven. Weak minded people tend to say the opposition is lying/trolling when in reality they don’t have anymore comebacks. If Ben Shapiro was here, he would do nothing but laugh at how much a liberal can cry.

Yes, I have nothing else to say, since I pointed out someone's obvious hypocrisy and it went over his head. If Drax was here, he would have a buddy to relate to.

Ben Shapiro solos CV and the MCU.

And no you're just embarrassing yourself. So keep crying Liberal.

No Caption Provided

#52 Posted by GermanX (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:
@lightyagami1000 said:

@germanx: Aww have nothing else to say? What I said previously has been proven. Weak minded people tend to say the opposition is lying/trolling when in reality they don’t have anymore comebacks. If Ben Shapiro was here, he would do nothing but laugh at how much a liberal can cry.

Yes, I have nothing else to say, since I pointed out someone's obvious hypocrisy and it went over his head. If Drax was here, he would have a buddy to relate to.

Ben Shapiro solos CV and the MCU.

And no you're just embarrassing yourself. So keep crying Liberal.

You are clearly feeling sore to the point of resorting to these weak insults (Liberal is an insult?) in hopes of making the last "witty remark" making you the "victor".

Your immaturity is evident given your attempted provocative response in this non-political poll and how you tried to troll DBZ fans - Not that they don't deserve it, but still. Really, bringing Ben Shapiro in when he had nothing to do with this in the hopes of triggering what you think is a liberal (I am actually centrist leaning a little towards right due to current state of events but whatever).

But no worry, everyone starts from somewhere, I was in this phase too but then I grew up. You will learn eventually, for now, I have nothing else to say to the likes of you.

#53 Posted by LightYagami1000 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: Keep insulting me to see how far that gets you. I hate it when people act all superior especially right after they lost a argument. Why don’t you talk to me when you actually have Cells that are biologically correct and are full of diversity. I honestly am very upset that you would even refer to me as a troller when I’m just opposing your views and slamming something that wasn’t true.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#54 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:

@arctika: @lightyagami1000: @alavanka: @eto: @staticspeedster: @lan_fan: @killerqueen: @ifdcruledtheworld: @ourmanuel: @mrmonster: @nitelite: @__hawk__: how selfish and self-centered of you people. You never thought that with unlimited money you don't have to spend it on yourself but on helping others who are suffering. That's the point of this thread, to sacrifice your well-being and life for the sake of others. Given your responses and the poll results mankind is doomed.

but how can you love others if you can't love yourself 1st? we're not selfish, we have our own needs. we all aren't heroes, we're just who we are

#55 Posted by LightYagami1000 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepurifier: Don’t he too uneducated for anyone Amber. This dude literally thinks Naruto is a planet buster bruh.

#56 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Edited by arctika (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx: So you're judging other people for not wanting to die and instead want them to sacrifice themselves for other people they don't even know right? lol It's not self centered for self preservation, what did you expect from your original rules in the OP as he said you'll die shortly after. Considering most on here are in their teens, 20's and 30's I'd say this isn't surprising. Also, you assume a lot who's to say IF we agreed to this we'd spend it on ourselves? Hell, I'd spend it on my family and friends since I obviously have no use for it if I won't be here the next day. Maybe not assume so much? Yeah. Another reason FYI why I would never agree to this is because have you ever thought of the emotional pain it would inflict on OUR friends and family? Since you're so concerned about others afterall or no?

Now If I were asked this as an old man, different story but yeah excuse me for wanting to live my life and have a family, etc. Piece of advice, worry about yourself instead of judging other people and stop using and assuming stuff about Jesus, nobody can live up to him. Nobody's perfect, including you deal with it.

@lightyagami1000 lol this is probably true, typical SJW mentality.

#58 Posted by LightYagami1000 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@arctika: Thank you. I appreciate you telling this guy what needed to be said. I wanted to tell basically everything you had just said, but I was way too lazy for that to even happen.

#59 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

Better yet, why in the world did this thread idea even crossed your mind OP?

#60 Posted by arctika (1193 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by GermanX (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@arctika said:

lol this is probably true, typical SJW mentality.

eh wait, I don't get it, so you're saying Jesus has an SJW mentality?

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#62 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30468 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the point of making this thread if there is literally no benefit to saying yes?

#63 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6190 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the point of having the money if I can't have sex, fun or eat.

#64 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:

@arctika said:

basically, you're comparing yourself to Jesus?

#65 Posted by arctika (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:

@arctika said:

basically, you're comparing yourself to Jesus?

What this guy said ^

#66 Edited by Alavanka (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:

@arctika: @lightyagami1000: @alavanka: @eto: @staticspeedster: @lan_fan: @killerqueen: @ifdcruledtheworld: @ourmanuel: @mrmonster: @nitelite: @__hawk__: how selfish and self-centered of you people. You never thought that with unlimited money you don't have to spend it on yourself but on helping others who are suffering. That's the point of this thread, to sacrifice your well-being and life for the sake of others. Given your responses and the poll results mankind is doomed.

If I give away the money for free, I run the risk of helping someone like you. Which would be a disaster. Better that the world burn to ashes than to give you even a moment of joy.

#67 Posted by GermanX (903 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka said:

If I give away the money for free, I run the risk of helping someone like you. Which would be a disaster. Better that the world burn to ashes than to give you even a moment of joy.

No thank you, I survive relatively well on my own enough to make donations of my own. And words like yours is pretty much what the disciples of Jesus did, specifically Peter when he thrice denied knowing Jesus.

#68 Posted by LightYagami1000 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^^^^^^^

The user above was dropped on his head a child. It’s clear he doesn’t have the mental capabilities a normal human being would have. Everyone stop arguing with him because it’s pointless. He always talks about the past, he makes a really stupid thread, he compares himself to Jesus Christ, and thinks Naruto is a planet buster.

#69 Edited by Alavanka (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

I think

@germanx said:
@alavanka said:

No thank you, I survive relatively well on my own enough to make donations of my own. And words like yours is pretty much what the disciples of Jesus did, specifically Peter when he thrice denied knowing Jesus.

Alright buddy. You've convinced me to take the money. If only so I can hire someone to assassinate you.