Are you willing to get practically unlimited money to spend in exchange for 1 year of horrible life followed by death? (READ OP)

• 69 results
GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Are you willing to get practically unlimited money to spend in exchange for 1 year of horrible life followed by death? (READ OP) (42 votes)

Yes, I will be willing to make this exchange given the below conditions listed 7%
No 93%

READ THE SITUATION BELOW...

Imagine you have received a huge amount of money which you can do practically anything possible in the real world and within logical, practical limits (YOUR own limits mind you, for example if you are not a gifted speaker you can't convince your fellow citizens to stir up a war or riot no matter what).

AT THE SAME TIME, you have suddenly came down with a strange and debilitating illness where:

- Your body cannot digest any food... EXCEPT for plain water, vitamin and mineral pills, and the worst tasting vegetables you have ever eaten. If you try to eat anything else you will spit or vomit it out in 5 seconds.

- You cannot have sex ever. It causes you great pain throughout your entire body if you even attempt, and you cannot achieve release even if you try further.

- You cannot entertain yourself. Anytime you have any bit of feelings of joy, excitement, fear, or fun, your whole body would be wracked with debilitating pain that stops you from focusing on what you are doing.

- NOTE: If you thrive on pain, you will find that nothing hurts you anymore instead.

- You will suffer this way until you die

- You have only ONE YEAR left to live

- There is NOTHING you nor anyone can do to stop your suffering and eventual death.

- You CANNOT commit suicide at all.

So would you want this situation or would you prefer your current life? If yes or no, explain why and describe how or what would you do in this situation.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my current life is already the darkest hell but that offer is meaningless. no thanks

I need food, sex (something I lack irl), entertainment & everything. life is life, what's it supposed to be

__Hawk__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean I would eat, have sex, and do blow...... so if that's out the window then no.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stopped reading after I can't have sex.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, I'm good. I suppose I could use the money for good but I know myself and I'll just use it selfishly. Then die a horrible death after an agonizing year.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like the word "no" is putting it mildly. How about "Heck no, not in a million years"

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ourmanuel

@nitelite said:

This.

whats the use of money if you can spend it on whores?

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the joy of unlimited wealth if using it causes you pain?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nitelite said:

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What happens to all of the money after I die?

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GermanX

@Penguin-Dust: sorry for the late reply. If you die, the money simply stops running in so no inheritance and any remaining money you received before you die will be taken back by the person who owns the funds.

Hypothetically you don't need to own that practically unlimited fortune to use it, someone can give it to you upon request.

That's the whole point of this thread, no way to get around to benefit yourself in anyway.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5c52320caa67a
deactivated-5c52320caa67a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ended up getting cut just by reading the edginess of this thread.

Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

God no this is pointless af lol

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I'm sure most teens here aren't getting some so don't even blame the no sex thing as to why this is a no cant do thing lol

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mimisalome

Sure why not.

One of my dream is to build an orphanges/school for orphans (because i watched to many sad animes), so with money i could build many of them.

One year of suffering and death would be worth it, i think.

I could probably fund some cancer cure research while im at it to.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No sex? I'm out.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should have added a symptom of feeling like You are getting kicked in the Balls every 5 seconds, to make it completely sarcastic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7
deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my current life is already the darkest hell but that offer is meaningless. no thanks

I need food, sex (something I lack irl), entertainment & everything. life is life, what's it supposed to be

@__hawk__ said:

I mean I would eat, have sex, and do blow...... so if that's out the window then no.

@nitelite said:

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, lol that's a bad trade off imo.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ourmanuel

@staticspeedster said:

Also I'm sure most teens here aren't getting some so don't even blame the no sex thing as to why this is a no cant do thing lol

You straight up savage mf.??

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RabumAlal

Is the idea here that I would sacrifice my life and happiness for 1 year of unlimited funds to better the lives of my family, loved ones, poor people and so on?

Edit: Does the no sex thing apply to your mom as well?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How bout I give you 5 bucks and then hack your balls off with a rusty bin lid?

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Matthew660

The food and entertainment part is the biggest issue for me. Let’s not act like any comic nerd on this site gets any p*ssy.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GermanX
ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ourmanuel

That’s an interesting turn of events

If only I weren’t a selfish mf.

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By StaticSpeedster

@germanx: I'm not dying at 18 years old german boi. Me dying would be selfish too. I got people who care for me lol.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticspeedster: that didn't stop Jesus from dying for the sins of mankind, no?

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx: I'm as handsome as him but we're clearly not the same on everything...

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticspeedster said:

@germanx: I'm as handsome as him but we're clearly not the same on everything...

Nice try, but no

Bro, don't you judge my comebacks. Besides you don't know how I look like.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, not sure if you had read the Bible, but in the Gospel of John and in the Book of Isaiah (Chapter 53, a prophecy), its been implied that Jesus was considered ugly by his contemporaries.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx: You just could have said, “bump.”

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mrmonster

@germanx said:

@arctika: @lightyagami1000: @alavanka: @eto: @staticspeedster: @lan_fan: @killerqueen: @ifdcruledtheworld: @ourmanuel: @mrmonster: @nitelite: @__hawk__: how selfish and self-centered of you people. You never thought that with unlimited money you don't have to spend it on yourself but on helping others who are suffering. That's the point of this thread, to sacrifice your well-being and life for the sake of others. Given your responses and the poll results mankind is doomed.

With unlimited money, inflation would go so high that money wouldn't even be worth the paper it was printed on, and the whole world's economy would crash. Do you want the world's economy to crash just so you can feel better about yourself? I guess that makes you the selfish one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: Don’t. His poor attempt at trolling was nothing more to help bump this thread and increase his post and wiki points.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx said:

@arctika: @lightyagami1000: @alavanka: @eto: @staticspeedster: @lan_fan: @killerqueen: @ifdcruledtheworld: @ourmanuel: @mrmonster: @nitelite: @__hawk__: how selfish and self-centered of you people. You never thought that with unlimited money you don't have to spend it on yourself but on helping others who are suffering. That's the point of this thread, to sacrifice your well-being and life for the sake of others. Given your responses and the poll results mankind is doomed.

With unlimited money, inflation would go so high that money wouldn't even be worth the paper it was printed on, and the whole world's economy would crash. Do you want the world's economy to crash just so you can feel better about yourself? I guess that makes you the selfish one.

Its practically unlimited money, not unlimited money as in printing paper notes. Spread billions of dollars around the less fortunate like how Jesus feeds his followers with fish.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GermanX

@lightyagami1000 said:

Don’t. His poor attempt at trolling was nothing more to help bump this thread and increase his post and wiki points.

U mad? Accusing people of trolling with a non-provocative thread is just the same as labeling every other thread-maker a troll, and besides accusing people of trolling after you failed in an argument is simply the new trend of continuation of Godwin's Law. Guess someone was left pretty sorebutt after losing an argument about Goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx: I never was upset. You bringing and being extremely clingy to the past won't help you here. Also I didn't loose the argument. Saitama beats Goku. It's the philosophy and ideology behind his entire character. Yes his best feats were planetary and not universal unlike Goku, but factual statements and lore trumps feats. Saitama is powerful but compared to someone like Goku he's laughable, but due to the lore and characterization. He stomps simply because he's Saitama. A character made to beat all of his opponents, no matter the cause.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx: I never was upset. You bringing and being extremely clingy to the past won't help you here. Also I didn't loose the argument. Saitama beats Goku. It's the philosophy and ideology behind his entire character. Yes his best feats were planetary and not universal unlike Goku, but factual statements and lore trumps feats. Saitama is powerful but compared to someone like Goku he's laughable, but due to the lore and characterization. He stomps simply because he's Saitama. A character made to beat all of his opponents, no matter the cause.

lmao. Keep telling yourself that. The only reason why I even bothered to mention that shit media called DBZ/DBS was because it was pretty much the only thing I recalled interacting with you beyond a couple of posts which didn't even went into debating.

In any case, don't troll this thread like you did to DBZ.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx said:
@lightyagami1000 said:

lmao. Keep telling yourself that. The only reason why I even bothered to mention that shit media called DBZ/DBS was because it was pretty much the only thing I recalled interacting with you beyond a couple of posts which didn't even went into debating.

In any case, don't troll this thread like you did to DBZ.

I will keep telling myself that because it's simply true, and the best part about debating with people like you. IS when your argument starts making sense and their's doesn't, they start insulting you and state that the opposition is trolling when in reality they are too ignorant and mentally behind to keep up with what the real debaters are saying.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will keep telling myself that because it's simply true, and the best part about debating with people like you. IS when your argument starts making sense and their's doesn't, they start insulting you and state that the opposition is trolling when in reality they are too ignorant and mentally behind to keep up with what the real debaters are saying.

Don’t. His poor attempt at trolling was nothing more to help bump this thread and increase his post and wiki points.

Stop talking about yourself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx: Aww have nothing else to say? What I said previously has been proven. Weak minded people tend to say the opposition is lying/trolling when in reality they don’t have anymore comebacks. If Ben Shapiro was here, he would do nothing but laugh at how much a liberal can cry.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx: Aww have nothing else to say? What I said previously has been proven. Weak minded people tend to say the opposition is lying/trolling when in reality they don’t have anymore comebacks. If Ben Shapiro was here, he would do nothing but laugh at how much a liberal can cry.

Yes, I have nothing else to say, since I pointed out someone's obvious hypocrisy and it went over his head. If Drax was here, he would have a buddy to relate to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx said:
@lightyagami1000 said:

Yes, I have nothing else to say, since I pointed out someone's obvious hypocrisy and it went over his head. If Drax was here, he would have a buddy to relate to.

Ben Shapiro solos CV and the MCU.

And no you're just embarrassing yourself. So keep crying Liberal.