READ THE SITUATION BELOW...
Imagine you have received a huge amount of money which you can do practically anything possible in the real world and within logical, practical limits (YOUR own limits mind you, for example if you are not a gifted speaker you can't convince your fellow citizens to stir up a war or riot no matter what).
AT THE SAME TIME, you have suddenly came down with a strange and debilitating illness where:
- Your body cannot digest any food... EXCEPT for plain water, vitamin and mineral pills, and the worst tasting vegetables you have ever eaten. If you try to eat anything else you will spit or vomit it out in 5 seconds.
- You cannot have sex ever. It causes you great pain throughout your entire body if you even attempt, and you cannot achieve release even if you try further.
- You cannot entertain yourself. Anytime you have any bit of feelings of joy, excitement, fear, or fun, your whole body would be wracked with debilitating pain that stops you from focusing on what you are doing.
- NOTE: If you thrive on pain, you will find that nothing hurts you anymore instead.
- You will suffer this way until you die
- You have only ONE YEAR left to live
- There is NOTHING you nor anyone can do to stop your suffering and eventual death.
- You CANNOT commit suicide at all.
So would you want this situation or would you prefer your current life? If yes or no, explain why and describe how or what would you do in this situation.