• 
cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cocacolaman  Moderator

I’ll treat your preferred “Victim” race the way you treat cops atm.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah! This was good idea for thread. 🙄

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman said:

The people that are sexually assaulting, giving brain damage shooting peoples eyes out and just terrorizing citizens are such great people. Keep on licking those boots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@jaggernutt said:
@cocacolaman said:

The people that are sexually assaulting, giving brain damage shooting peoples eyes out and just terrorizing citizens are such great people. Keep on licking those boots

Loading Video...

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I hate Orcs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iknowwhoyouare

Everyone is racist to a certain degree. Some just want to tell jokes and be funny, others want to preserve family heritage/genetics, others want supremacy while extremists just want flat out genocide. There's no such thing as true equality now, in the past or ever will be in the future whether age, race, gender etc.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why wouldn't I be? lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

I prefer bananas for my GF, not eggplants.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PenguinReturns

No, I'm not. because racism doesn't exist, it's a recent phenomenon. people who think others are being racist to them are basically suffering from a sort of madness which is probably just a symptom of multi-racial societies.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's your definition of racism?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's privilege+power or something like that, I'm broke so I have no power, nor any privilege.

And I'm mixed.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cocacolaman  Moderator

@kgb725 said:
@jaggernutt said:
@cocacolaman said:

Just like the people who think that every less-than-positive word, action, or thought against them is racially motivated and decides to help throw riots that ruin the lives of others and kill while a global pandemic is still very much capable of spreading around the US.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@jaggernutt said:
@cocacolaman said:

Just like the people who think that every less-than-positive word, action, or thought against them is racially motivated and decides to help throw riots that ruin the lives of others and kill while a global pandemic is still very much capable of spreading around the US.

That confirmation bias is mighty strong with you isnt it ? The police have killed just as much since it started why are you not condeming them? They've injured and maimed way more too

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I certainly try not to be racist. I am reluctant to claim that I am not racist at all, though. In my experience, there are many folks who claim not to be racist, but that place they land in means they think they have to stop trying, stop evolving.

I believe that avoiding being racist isn't some stopping point in your mind or life that one finally achieves, but rather an ongoing process that one never stops trying to reach.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cocacolaman  Moderator

@kgb725 said:
@cocacolaman said:
@kgb725 said:
@jaggernutt said:
@cocacolaman said:

That confirmation bias is mighty strong with you isnt it ? The police have killed just as much since it started why are you not condeming them? They've injured and maimed way more too

Who says I'm not condemning the cops who do all this crazy stuff? Do you have some mind reading abilities that allow you to know what I'm thinking? Even if you do, you need to get it checked. I obviously don't support bad police, I just don't condemn all police for what some police did. Just like I don't blame all black people for what a few black people do.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cocacolaman: I agree with your statement 100 percent can’t blame all parties just for the actions of the few

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't be racists, i hate everyone equally

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@cocacolaman said:
@kgb725 said:
@jaggernutt said:
@cocacolaman said:

Who says I'm not condemning the cops who do all this crazy stuff? Do you have some mind reading abilities that allow you to know what I'm thinking? Even if you do, you need to get it checked. I obviously don't support bad police, I just don't condemn all police for what some police did. Just like I don't blame all black people for what a few black people do.

The fact you think it's just black people says enough. Some people support police unconditionally.

I'm sure you've seen the video of the elderly man get pushed to the ground by police would you say there was only one bad cop or all of them were bad because they did nothing to help the victim or even reprimand the officer for going too far for no reason?

Cops need to be held to a higher standard theres 0 accountability. Even if it was just one cop who did something wrong most of the other cops will still support that officer. Maybe they'll get a paid suspension and get an investigation that never goes anywhere or they get fired and rehired in the next town over. It's not individual cops the entire system is terrible

Avatar image for deactivated-5f098bf37e5f1
deactivated-5f098bf37e5f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More like culturist, but sure, a bit.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@kgb725 said:
@cocacolaman said:
@kgb725 said:
@cocacolaman said:
@kgb725 said:
@jaggernutt said:
@cocacolaman said:

The fact you think it's just black people says enough. Some people support police unconditionally.

I'm sure you've seen the video of the elderly man get pushed to the ground by police would you say there was only one bad cop or all of them were bad because they did nothing to help the victim or even reprimand the officer for going too far for no reason?

Cops need to be held to a higher standard theres 0 accountability. Even if it was just one cop who did something wrong most of the other cops will still support that officer. Maybe they'll get a paid suspension and get an investigation that never goes anywhere or they get fired and rehired in the next town over. It's not individual cops the entire system is terrible

Agreed. It's a bit contradictory nowadays. People like to state it's not all cops, but then go on to persecute one race in the protests which isn't the case as there are many different races within them.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes; and everyone is a bit racist now and then.

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am prejudice but not racist.

I hate many groups of people and judge them negatively based on it, but it has nothing to do with what race the person is.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cocacolaman  Moderator

@kgb725:

The fact you think it's just black people says enough

Where in any of this did I say that? Just because I use black people as an example doesn't mean they're the only one. If I replaced black with white, Asian, Mexican, Native American, etc. it would all be the same thing. You understand that, of course, I'm just saying.

Some people support police unconditionally.

I'm not one of those people. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy some have by treating cops the same way they don't want anyone else to be treated; by assuming a cop is bad just because what their peers did are wrong.

I think one cop did try to help but got stopped for some stupid reason. But yeah, all of them were bad, especially if my information is right that they resigned when he faced repercussions? But there are good cops out there just doing their job who are getting hate just because of their profession.

Can't really say I disagree with any of this tbh, it's facts for the most part.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone in this thread seems to have taken the bait.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ki, Chakra, Reiatsu and Haki all sucks, Cosmo is better than all these fodder energy sources. Does this count as racism ?

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: What does Cosmo as an energy source come from?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

I'm a massive racist

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several years ago?? No, not particularly. I even would spout liberal platitudes time and again.

Since every institution has become vehemently anti-white?? Yes. But it's more of a defensive thing.

In fact, I probably dislike white liberals more than I would any non white person for no reason. At least you could argue that some non white people have legitimate grievances, white liberals just seem to get offended for people so they can feel intelligent and morally superior. It's like an endorphin rush for them, or they get to feel justified by their higher power similar to a religious inquisition.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

Only against Russians, "Dzetka."

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AbstractRaze

I think that humanity is to a certain degree inherently racist, otherwise the cross-race effect wouldn't exist.

PS:

I philosophized that this factor plays a huge relevance when it comes to racism today overall, as a matter fact especially when it comes to interbreeding with other races, because I think that human beings from different races are subconsciously afraid to not recognize their upcoming generations if they interbreed with other races, the fear to not recognize your own children, to not see a clear biological heritage in your children, a fear that can be found in any race, not on all people but in most people, in Blacks, Asians or Caucasians.

I call this, "Tribal instinct of preservation".

NCBI

The Cross-Race Effect (CRE) in face recognition is the well-replicated finding that people are better at recognizing faces from their own race, relative to other races. The CRE reveals systematic limitations on eyewitness identification accuracy and suggests that some caution is warranted in evaluating cross-race identification. The CRE is a problem because jurors value eyewitness identification highly in verdict decisions. In the present paper, we explore how accurate people are in predicting their ability to recognize own-race and other-race faces. Caucasian and Asian participants viewed photographs of Caucasian and Asian faces, and made immediate judgments of learning during study. An old/new recognition test replicated the CRE: both groups displayed superior discriminability of own-race faces, relative to other-race faces. Importantly, relative metamnemonic accuracy was also greater for own-race faces, indicating that the accuracy of predictions about face recognition is influenced by race. This result indicates another source of concern when eliciting or evaluating eyewitness identification: people are less accurate in judging whether they will or will not recognize a face when that face is of a different race than they are. This new result suggests that a witness’s claim of being likely to recognize a suspect from a lineup should be interpreted with caution when the suspect is of a different race than the witness.

Wikipedia

The cross-race effect (sometimes called cross-race bias, other-race bias or own-race bias) is the tendency to more easily recognize faces that are most familiar. A study was made which examined 271 real court cases. In photographic line-ups, 231 witnesses participated in cross-race versus same-race identification. In cross-race lineups, only 45% were correctly identified versus 60% for same-race identifications.[1]

In social psychology, the cross-race effect is described as the "ingroup advantage". In other fields, the effect can be seen as a specific form of the "ingroup advantage" since it is only applied in interracial or inter-ethnic situations, whereas "ingroup advantage" can refer to mono ethnic situations as well.

Deeper study of the cross-race effect has also demonstrated two types of processing for the recognition of faces: featural and holistic. It has been found that holistic processing (which occurs beyond individual parts of the face) is more commonly used in same-race situations, but there is an experience effect, which means that as a person gains more experience with those of a particular race, he or she will begin to use more holistic processing. Featural processing is much more commonly used with an unfamiliar stimulus or face.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By modernww2fare
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Ki, Chakra, Reiatsu and Haki all sucks, Cosmo is better than all these fodder energy sources. Does this count as racism ?

They are all the same thing under different names. :o

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points