Are you amazed by this girl's metabolism?

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Are you amazed by this girl's metabolism? (9 votes)

Yes 22%
No 78%

PeggieNeo is an Asian woman from Singapore that currently lives in the US. For the past 4 years on her channel, she records herself ingesting large quantities of food within days (~ 2 days).

And this was taken on August,2020.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see, she is still thin and normal BMI despite eating large meals daily. This is some kind of flash level metabolism.

• 
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No because mine is the same

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or she just luckily has a powerful metabolism. Lots of people do, but amazed? Nah, sort of envious since I have Gastroparesis.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well she's definitely better than Nico Avocado at keeping shape for sure.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"That's cute"

- Matt Stonie

Avatar image for staticspeedstrr
StaticSpeedstrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She got nothing on me

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nup, lots of people who eat large amounts of food, exercise well and maintain a thin body shape.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No, there are a number of Asian professional eaters who are normal weight or thin.

https://thenewinquiry.com/little-big-eater-girl/

https://www.independent.com/2019/09/16/aebleskivers-fear-raina-huang/

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204

hkesupermantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact is that most of this kind of youtuber(especailly female) they are spit the food out immediately after the videos are recorded.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AbstractRaze

What I'm amazed about is that how such a feminine and delicate woman chews like a pig or more accurate "like a wild boar", even a truck driver has more manners by far.

My father would have dented my face to the inside for doing such noises.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FaradaySloth

Smash.

Fine young women seems somehow pretty healthy.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@abstractraze:

Almost as though such gender roles are outdated and irrelevent with most people.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AbstractRaze

@wolverinebatmanftw said:

@abstractraze:

Almost as though such gender roles are outdated and irrelevent with most people.

Well, indecency inhabits in any kind of individual, but yeah, decency and etiquette should be a normal thing.

Indecent women will always suffer under more discredit than men when it comes to the etiquette, because in a world of rudeness, women can't keep up and in order to show status, women have to focus finesse and decency, while a delicate or an effeminate man is a symbolism of weakness and insecurity for women.

What good is a man with a lack of testicles and testosterone that can't defend his wife and children against other pervert and evil men.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intestinal worms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

Well, indecency inhabits in any kind of individual, but yeah, decency and etiquette should be a normal thing.

Indecent women will always suffer under more discredit than men when it comes to the etiquette, because in a world of rudeness, women can't keep up and in order to show status, women have to focus finesse and decency, while a delicate or an effeminate man is a symbolism of weakness and insecurity for women.

What good is a man with a lack of testicles and testosterone that can't defend his wife and children against other pervert and evil men.

Eating loudly = indecent human? Sure.

And yes, of course, having balls and some testosterone is a definite 100% guarantee that you'll be able to defend your family from an armed psychopath breaking into your house, right? Makes sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That wendy's meal looks so f***in gross though.

I mean,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AbstractRaze

@abstractraze said:

@abstractraze:

Eating loudly = indecent human? Sure.

And yes, of course, having balls and some testosterone is a definite 100% guarantee that you'll be able to defend your family from an armed psychopath breaking into your house, right? Makes sense.

It's indecent, maybe your etiquette doesn't fit high standards, I don't by whom you were raised.

It's not a definite guarantee, of course not, that's not the point, the point is to have the guts to defend your family, the strength and the character to pull the trigger in order to relentlessly execute the aggressor and if it's time to die, so be it, it's about giving your family or your wife time to prepare herself, secure the kids, or both to flee from the house or the scene.

Maybe you find courageous men doing their job as uncomfortable, well, any pedophilic pervert rapist would wish to deal with an effeminate and weak father in order to safely put in work its retrograde plans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

Yeah, I bet you're a real badass, Raze.

Imagine gatekeeping on the concept of having the guts to protect your family, just because you're a dude. Lol.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208 said:

Well she's definitely better than Nico Avocado at keeping shape for sure.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NicolascageGOD

That wendy's meal looks so f***in gross though.

I mean,

No Caption Provided

That supposed to be a meal? Now I'm 100% sure she spits out her food

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AbstractRaze

@abstractraze:

Yeah, I bet you're a real badass, Raze.

Imagine gatekeeping on the concept of having the guts to protect your family, just because you're a dude. Lol.

See, that's your escape route, just lame as you are, you think that I'm saying this because of being a badass? do you think that dying for the safety of your family has anything to do with being a badass? That clearly highlights your clear detach from reality, your cowardice to assume the consequences and responsibility for your loved ones, and yes, men are stronger than women, that's why men are meant to stay on the front, while mothers are more important during the earlier stages of a child, as maturity proceeds, fathers instill bravery, strength and discipline into the kids, in which kind of reality are you living?

Well, I guess if you respond to me in such a lame way, I have then to be lame too and make assumptions those saying that you are a potential pedophile or a rapist in the making, you just can't handle strong men being capable to defend their families.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, folks, there you have it. It only took a couple of messages of back-and-forth for Raze to flip out and call me a pedophile. Lol.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AbstractRaze

@wolverinebatmanftw: You saw it coming, I was talking about a serious thing, you responded in that way and I just pulled out my "literal" revolver and absolutely destroyed you, that's why if you want to deal with me, you should better not resort to those kinds of cheap responses, because it's a serious hypothetical scenario.

Now, I said "potential" and I clearly stated that it's an "assumption", which is plausible because it fits in the profile description, not saying that you are a pedophile or a rapist, but I made an assumption that it could potentially be the case ahead in the future.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: You saw it coming, I was talking about a serious thing, you responded in that way and I just pulled out my "literal" revolver and absolutely destroyed you, that's why if you want to deal with me, you should better not resort to those kinds of cheap responses, because it's a serious hypothetical scenario.

Now, I said "potential" and I clearly stated that it's an "assumption", which is plausible because it fits in the profile description, not saying that you are a pedophile or a rapist.

Yep, you destroyed me, You're very smart, Raze. Absolutely. Calling someone a pedo when they disagree with you for having a sexist view of gender roles is one hell of an argument. Really, truly, ingenious.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AbstractRaze

@abstractraze said:

Now, I said "potential" and I clearly stated that it's an "assumption", which is plausible because it fits in the profile description, not saying that you are a pedophile or a rapist.

Yep, you destroyed me, You're very smart, Raze. Absolutely. Calling someone a pedo when they disagree with you for having a sexist view of gender roles is one hell of an argument. Really, truly, ingenious.

Yes, you are disagreeing with me because of those possible pedo inclinations maybe? Your inner desires to confront defenseless women and children? a desired easy prey?

Yes, disagreeing with an obvious situation due to your inability to assume responsibility and consequences as the man you are?

But remember now that you're a homo, of course since you can't procreate, you are inherently not capable to developed and understand those sorts of duties.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze said:

Yes, you are disagreeing with me because of those possible pedo inclinations maybe? Your inner desires to confront defenseless women and children? a desired easy prey?

Yes, disagreeing with an obvious situation due to your inability to assume responsibility and consequences as the man you are?

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Your logic here is that I'm disagreeing with you because I'm a pedophile that wants all men to be complacent weaklings? Right? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with me having a problem with your sexist and condescending view of women? Of course not. Because anyone who disagrees with you is a rapist, right?

And what world do you live in, Raze, where you immediately come to the conclusion that I'm incapable of assuming responsibility for those I care about in a dangerous situation, just because I don't think men have a monopoly on "guts"? Are you high or something? Of course, I'm going to defend my family if the situation calls for it. But to suggest that only men are capable of this is ridiculous and sexist.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AbstractRaze

@abstractraze said:
@abstractraze said:

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Your logic here is that I'm disagreeing with you because I'm a pedophile that wants all men to be complacent weaklings? Right? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with me having a problem with your sexist and condescending view of women? Of course not. Because anyone who disagrees with you is a rapist, right?

And what world do you live in, Raze, where you immediately come to the conclusion that I'm incapable of assuming responsibility for those I care about in a dangerous situation, just because I don't think men have a monopoly on "guts"? Are you high or something? Of course, I'm going to defend my family if the situation calls for it. But to suggest that only men are capable of this is ridiculous and sexist.

Wait... I never said that women can't be brave, you're fabricating conclusions, there are enough women that are brave, but it's an inevitable fact that brave women or not, they are exposed to experience harm, no matter how well trained they're, a man with their same program of training will always have the upper hand, women will always be more vulnerable because their physical composition can't keep up, trained or not, while an untrained masculine aggressor but physically strong enough can easily overwhelm a woman if landing the right punch.

That's why if you have a strong wife, you must be stronger than her, because, under obvious reasons, you won't allow your wife to expose herself first, as the man you are, you must always be the leading force because nature blessed you with such an advantage for a reason.

Never said that men are the only ones, but the ones that must be a the front first, women are in the possibility to provide with some support, of course, but it's way better for this mother to seek refuge for the kids first than rather help her husband against the aggressors.

First falls the father if overwhelmed and then the mother if overwhelmed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

You literally equated a lack of balls/testosterone (things that cisgender women do not have) with cowardice and uselessness in post 21 but whatever. Backtrack as much as you like. I'm done here.

P.s. you can rant as much as you like in another enraged, rambling response if you like, but I won't be replying :)

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

You literally equated a lack of balls/testosterone (things that cisgender women do not have) with cowardice and uselessness in post 21 but whatever. Backtrack as much as you like. I'm done here.

Due to hormonal standards, men can develop greater amounts of adrenaline and aggressivity, such a thing pushes physical capabilities, another thing that women can't keep up.

"Testosterone is the primary sex hormone and anabolic steroid in males. In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as testes and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair."

-

"High testosterone levels or an increase in basal concentrations are associated with aggressive manifestations, whereas high cortisol concentrations are linked to submissive behavior. The biological balance between testosterone and cortisol has a psychological equivalent."