Are Ino, Sakura, TenTen and Hinata still considered useless?

• 112 results
kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kasya_carey

Who contributed the most through out the last war?

Who had the biggest power upgrade? Rank them

Who had the best fights?

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thoughts?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Why do you have such a suggestive pic of them in the OP? Just curious.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helloman said:

@kasya_carey: Why do you have such a suggestive pic of them in the OP? Just curious.

It was hard to find a good picture with all of them together.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone not named Naruto or Sasuke is pretty much useless at this point.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Obviously.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has nothing to do with them. Its between these four girls.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think re are useful in their own aspects

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Green_Tea

Naruto uses female characters as well as how people use fax machines.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By StellatedColt

I would guess that Sakura is the most useful out of the four. Due to her healing and raw strength. (Plus she was part of the Team 7). Second would be Hinata but that's loosely stating it. I think she's only there because she's Naruto's admirer and she carries on the Hyuga clan. Ino jutsu style is cool (similar to telepathy) but manga/anime never explains/focus on it. Lastly, TenTen is the most useless character in the show. Sometimes I just troll and say that TenTen stomps other people. Lol

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kasya_carey

@stellatedcolt said:I would guess that Sakura is the most useful out of the four. Due to her healing and raw strength. (Plus she was part of the Team 7). Second would be Hinata but that's loosely stating it. I think she's only there because she's Naruto's admirer and she carries on the Hyuga clan. Ino jutsu style is cool (similar to telepathy) but manga/anime never explains/focus on it. Lastly, TenTen is the most useless character in the show. Sometimes I just troll and say that TenTen stomps other people. Lol

Sakura does not has raw strength like Tsunade. She uses chakra for super strength. You answered the first question how about the rest?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TenTen has always been useless.. it should have been her that died.. not Neji.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Sakura and Hinata can be somewhat useful, but that mostly applies to the former if we're talking strictly combat. Ino and Tenten might as well have died in the war, to be completely honest.

As for your questions: The answer is Sakura.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hinata, Sakura and Ino aren't useless. They all made babies.

No Caption Provided

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought being useless was sakuras main character trait.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kgb725

Sakura is the entire reason naruto and Sasuke even got to seal Kaguya

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hinata was never considered useless. Ino already did her part during the war and before during the stuff with Asuma. Ten Ten is useless but in all actuality she could have had a huge impact on the war by herself once she found those legendary ninja tools that Kishi didn't let her use. The only useless one here is Sakura

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're all more useless than Sarada, and she's only had like 10 chapters and a movie lol.

Edit: Except Hinata, kinda.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By StardustCrusader
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ino is the only one who has ever really been useful. Not in the way that she defeats enemies solo or anything like that, but she always contributed consistently without being the damsel. Hinata was the damsel in two of her biggest moments - standing up to Pain and getting Neji killed. Sakura is the default damsel of the series who literally allows herself to just get played by Sasuke over and over. Tenten is just there to fill up the page.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura being useless annoys me because, she started off SOOO well post time skip, and then it just fades away within the second arc.

roller4312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By roller4312

Sakura's post timeskip performance was due to her being massively carried by a top team. She is as useless as ever.
TenTen - generic skills
Ino - generic skills
Hinata is THE underdog, gimped by plot underexposure.

If any of the girls would be given an arc, consisting of more than them being eye candy, Hinata would take it hands down due to her Byakugan. there is ton of things she can do already.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Ino is the only one who has ever really been useful. Not in the way that she defeats enemies solo or anything like that, but she always contributed consistently without being the damsel. Hinata was the damsel in two of her biggest moments - standing up to Pain and getting Neji killed. Sakura is the default damsel of the series who literally allows herself to just get played by Sasuke over and over. Tenten is just there to fill up the page.

this pretty much.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh Ino and Tenten have never been useful

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kasya_carey

@uugieboogie said:

this topic is about these girls based on their feats now. Not anyone else other than them...

Tbh Ino and Tenten have never been useful

Really Tenten found the legendary weapons, and Ino did some things.

roller4312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

finding legendary weapons is not exactly a feat, it would be one if she would actually fight and obtain them themselves, which she didn't, and it would be a feat if she actually would use them, which she sadly didn't either. Still, TenTen's story, while under Infinite Tsukuyomi is my favorite one. Pretty much the highlight of TenTen's participation in the story.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kasya_carey

@roller4312 said:

finding legendary weapons is not exactly a feat, it would be one if she would actually fight and obtain them themselves, which she didn't, and it would be a feat if she actually would use them, which she sadly didn't either. Still, TenTen's story, while under Infinite Tsukuyomi is my favorite one. Pretty much the highlight of TenTen's participation in the story.

She contributed by finding them. That is useful .

Avatar image for handofprometheus
HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stardustcrusader: Sakura and Granny Chiyo vs Sasori was one of my favorite fights. We got to see Sakura use brain and brawn which she lacked or didn't use in Naruto part 1.

The only useless one is Tenten. Ino is not the close fighter type that's why her team is built around strategy techniques. She has her uses whether or not she can fight. Hinata is also built around her use of strategy by using byakugan to analyze enemies or simply shut them down. Sakura is a medic so she has her uses. She can also put up a fight though people don't like to admit it.

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ManMadeOfKetchup

I thought they proved they could be useful in their battle against Madara, Obito, and Ten-Tails. Well, except Tenten. I can't recall the last time she ever did anything relevant

RavenLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so here's the thing with all four girls, they aren't really useless, they just have there own qualities that may make them seem useless because they can't hold up in a big fight like Naruto, Sasuke, or other charecters but that doesn't make them useless.

Sakura- Many see her as useless but she really isn't. Yeah she's annoying by the fact that she is always chasing after Sasuke and has put Naruto in danger, but that just makes her more real. She loves him she can't fix it she can't help it that's just how it is. But she did try and give him up, cause when Sasuke was rouge and a threat to the village she was ready to kill (even though she never could beat him) and she was ready to say goodbye to him forever. She also did have a big fight with Lady Chio, and she's more of a medical ninja not really a fighting one. I mean think about it with out her work in the Great Ninja War a lot of the ninjas might have died. So she is not useless in any way. She just seems that way because of how she acts and how she can't hold up a huge fight as well on her own (but she can fight)

Hinata- Hinata I would say is more useless then Sakura but only because Hinata is more about her power and gentle fists. She can hold up a fight better then Sakura but her healing ability is no where near what Sakura's is. Hinata never gives up and continues fighting till the end even when she knows she can't win. So no she is not useless.

Ino- Ok I don't have a lot to say on Ino but that's because the show doesn't focus much on Ino and because of that we can't really say she's useless. I do have to say though is that she has a great ability from her clan and someday will most likely do what her father does but it all takes time. She also has had her moments. So I also don't count her as useless

Tenten- Out of the four I would say Tenten is the useless but that's because she's more of an average ninja. She doesn't have much that's special about her and she doesn't really have any special ability's. But that doesn't make her useless. She could have been a big deal in the Great Ninja War if she wasn't put in the dream thing (can't think of the name off of the top of my head) and she is able to use the great ninja tools just not a whole lot. So she can be seen as useless due to her being average but she can be useful in her one way.

I would say that Sakura had the bigest power upgrade because she can do so much more with healing and using her chakura to greater her strength but I also would say Hinata had a big power upgrade too.

Hinata has the best fights in my opinion because of her determination and the fact that Sakura is more of a healer, Ino can't really fight on her own, and Tenten is average.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them are actually useless, it's just that they don't have a lot of screentime to show their true abilities and skills and when they do, they're put in horrible settings that makes them look pathetic.

Ino was able to catch obito in her mind jutsu. along with being a huge help in the war alongside choji and Shikamaru.

Sakura has been confirmed as stronger than Tsunade, but no one accepts that because They don't want the character with the biggest rack to lose to the character with practically no rack at all

Hinata, in my opinion at least, is the second strongest hyuga ever presented. I actually believe that she could give Neji a run for his money. the only thing Neji can do that Hinata can't is the rotation, but she switches the best defensive hyuga ability with the best offensive hyuga ability, the twin lion fists.

Tenten Is no slouch. the only reason people think she's useless is because she has less screentime than tsunade's pig. However, with a literal arsenal at her disposal, with expertise over each weapon, she's really powerful. the other problem is that weapons don't really do that much damage to the higher ups in the anime. and in a team of complete badasses that are all insanely strong, she's rather outshined.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#35 higherpower  Moderator

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 higherpower  Moderator

It's not that Sakura is useless, it's just that she's an annoying character

TenTen is the only who's truly useless. To this day I still don't know any significant impact she's had on the story overall

The series would've ended the same even if she never existed

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. Honestly Kishi almost went out of his way to make Ino useless in the Hidan and Kazuku arc.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15: He made for it, with her helping in The War. To be fair, she's not really suited to pure combat anyway.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair, all of these women would be extremely valuable in a world of normal Shinobi. Sakura's healing and strength jutsu, Hinata's Byakugan, Ino's mental ninjutsu, and TenTen's high precision throwing weapons are all valuable skills.

The problem is the story follows two literal gods reincarnated who are handed a large array of powerful techniques and special training from high end masters and ancient sage frogs. It's extremely hard to stay relevant when the guys you're being compared to have a demon inside him and magic eyes that can do anything the writer decides they can at the time.

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenten-Most uselss

Ino-Almost most useless

Hinata-Second most useful temporary plot device

Sakura-Tsunade is superior, but she's good enough of a named character

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Ino is already exceptional in taijustu, proficient chakra control along with healing, and mental abilities. If those were put together, she could be the naruto version of Pyslocke(without the psi weapons) plus the healing. I do think if she was drawn correctly she would be more suited for combat.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they make useful seman retaining units, and semen removal units. carrying semen from the bed to the toilet is helpful..

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Marc_55

@kasya_carey: Ino is not exceptional in taijutsu, and I'm pretty sure you made that up.

She is made extremely useful during The War, but no matter what, she is not combat oriented.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not that Sakura is useless, it's just that she's an annoying character

TenTen is the only who's truly useless. To this day I still don't know any significant impact she's had on the story overall

The series would've ended the same even if she never existed

Well, she's still the best marksmen in konoha, which was stated by guy and lee. the problem is that she's in a team of utter badasses, and can't be compared to them. I don't think she's useless, she's just unimpressive in comparison to the others.

Not to mention she contains Hagaromo's weapons, which are utter badass and is something that almost everyone forgets. If she didn't get caught by the tsukyomi, Get this, SHE would have been the one who stopped Madara, since she just needed to seal him into the jar.

I'm sorry, but she's far stronger then people give her credit for.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 higherpower  Moderator

@sladerulez: I hope it didn't sound like I was hating on tenten, but she isn't really useful for anything

She's the weakest one here if they were to fight (besides maybe ino) and my statement holds true the naruto storyline would be the exactly the same if she didn't exist. The same can't be said for the rest who've actually done something

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I think Kishimoto said that she was supposed to be the sane member of the group, keeping an eye on Lee and Guy.

But most of all she gave birth to neji's child.

IF ONLY!!!

God, it still pisses me off that neji was killed off. I mean, I understand why, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I wanted to ship them.

Image result for tenten neji's grave
Then the fanart came. And I'm crying up a storm here. F**k you kishimoto
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 higherpower  Moderator

@sladerulez: Wait what??? She did? But he was only like 18 when he died? Wowzers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: She didn't, he simply wishes she did. Like a lot of people seem to.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: no she didn't. she was supposed to but SOMEONEdecided to kill him off and keep tenten on the side.