are immortal people considered pedophiles?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ego

like dracula and vampy chicks?

another example are people like magneto. who is practically immortal through comics. rogue was what? 16?  lady death and thanos???? thanos is baby compared to lady death.   here's a question. if there is a 10,000 year old person that looks 12 and you date that person with your current age, does that make you the pervert or the immortal?
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EdwardWindsor

the term pepophile is only used when the object of the person desire is pre puberty or age of concentual sex so  no the cases you mentioned dont qualify as pedophiles. They just play the numbers game

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@lazystudent said:
" the term pepophile is only used when the object of the person desire is pre puberty or age of concentual sex so  no the caces you mentioned dont qualify as pedophiles. They just play the numbers game "
This.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

But would you really want to date a girl/guy that's been around longer than your country?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos
@Donovan Montgomery said:
"But would you really want to date a girl/guy that's been around longer than your country? "

I could imagine doing that depending on the person. Certainly would have some decent conversation.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ego
@aztek the lost said:
"

you're a pedophile if the person is below 18 or whatever but that makes you a pedophile whether you're 25 or 25,000...once you hit a certain age you're considered able to choose your relationships for yourself 

so yes the Twilight guy is a pedophile (the law wasn't based on how young you look, unless you're in Australia)

"
and that goes for the 12 yro vampire girls that are really 10,000 years old too. have any of you watch a movie called "orphan"?  there's an old woman who took a form of a young girl who was orphaned to this couple. the girl tried to seduce the husband. now if that girl were to seduce a boy that is 12 even when she looks 12, then she is a pedophile.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Hellos said:
" @Donovan Montgomery said:
"But would you really want to date a girl/guy that's been around longer than your country? "
I could imagine doing that depending on the person. Certainly would have some decent conversation. "
Indeed, would learn a lot. That and they would look young, you would just have to stop remidning yourself the vampire(ss) in question is older then your great grandparents. 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@aztek the lost:  16 is legal age in uk
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ego
@lazystudent said:
" @aztek the lost:  16 is legal age in uk "
what about the last question.. what if a person came up to you and asked you out, but they look 12. you reject them, but they tell you they are of "legal age"?
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ego said:
" @aztek the lost said:
"

you're a pedophile if the person is below 18 or whatever but that makes you a pedophile whether you're 25 or 25,000...once you hit a certain age you're considered able to choose your relationships for yourself 

so yes the Twilight guy is a pedophile (the law wasn't based on how young you look, unless you're in Australia)

"
and that goes for the 12 yro vampire girls that are really 10,000 years old too. have any of you watch a movie called "orphan"?  there's an old woman who took a form of a young girl who was orphaned to this couple. the girl tried to seduce the husband. now if that girl were to seduce a boy that is 12 even when she looks 12, then she is a pedophile. "

If the husband went along with this, would he be a pedophile?  (I say yes on the fact that he would not know she is 10, 000 yrs old)....and if both are the same age (12) are they?
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Ego:  if they looked 12 i would say hell no iam 23 come back when your a women, plus i dont find the look of 12 year old girls hot there not developed properly  early 20s is where its at
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ego

@Donovan Montgomery said:

" @Ego said:
" @aztek the lost said:
"

"
and that goes for the 12 yro vampire girls that are really 10,000 years old too. have any of you watch a movie called "orphan"?  there's an old woman who took a form of a young girl who was orphaned to this couple. the girl tried to seduce the husband. now if that girl were to seduce a boy that is 12 even when she looks 12, then she is a pedophile. "
If the husband went along with this, would he be a pedophile?  (I say yes on the fact that he would not know she is 10, 000 yrs old)....and if both are the same age (12) are they? ........ "

this is the movie

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another movie to add to my expanding lit of "to watch", lol
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Vortex13
@aztek the lost said:
"

"
It's not bassed on the reverse either, a 12 year old looking like she was 18 would still be 12 so your pants better stay up.

Oh on another note I heard from someone I don't remember if it was a friend or what, it was a while ago, that even if the girl is under 18 if she is on top its consensual. This is bull sh#t by the way so don't go out doing lazy f##king with under age girls suddenly, that's a no no.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ego

in star trek 6, there is a shape shifter.

she makes out with captain kirk. the following scenes after that she morphs into a wookie (looks like one) and then morphs into a little girl. kirk tells her, "i can't believe i kissed you!"

if kirk made out with her when she was a little girl does that make him a pedophile?

the shape shifter woman

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ego

is this creepo who loves young looking dolls a pedophile? or a dolliphile?

http://www.switched.com/tag/repliee+r1/
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Kastiel

A lot of people have a fancy for dolls. xP

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@Ego said:
" @aztek the lost said:
"

"
IMO,if the husband went along (he didnt,i saw that movie),he would be a pedophile because he wasnt aware she is actualy an old woman
she would be a pedophile if she seduced a 12 years old boy,however
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By joshmightbe

possibly

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DH69

meh 25 years stretch to an immortal is nothin HAVE FUN HERCULES!

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@CATMANEXE said:
"
"
Scared the shit out of me.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ego
@DH69 said:
"

meh 25 years stretch to an immortal is nothin HAVE FUN HERCULES!

"
haha, yeah, him too.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By rbysjti

Nope

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not if they are 18 or more.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It depends entirely on how the story portrays them. Our thoughts are a product of our brain chemistry, so I don't find it hard to believe that if someone is physically stuck at a certain age, that they would be that way mentally as well.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay friend let me explain something since you seem to be new here, hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilia. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy and human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting but only in the us does there seem to be this unwarranted taboo around healthy and normal male sexuality.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CCThor

@removekebab:

This threads was made 8 years ago yet you said OP was new here.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zetsu-San

@ccthor said:

@removekebab:

This threads was made 8 years ago yet you said OP was new here.

He copies and pastes that same response any time something even remotely related to the topic comes up.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor: He probably got that essay saved in a PDF or Google doc or something cause he wrote that exact same shit in another thread of mine.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: Just so you know, your username inspired me to look up what fascist means.

You Joseph Stalin Adolf Hitler lord of the rings rip off

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By GIliad_

If they’re over 16 fine, if they’re under it can be dodgy but if you’re much older... then ur a nonce

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mister_Surreal
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: Just so you know, your username inspired me to look up what fascist means.

You Joseph Stalin Adolf Hitler lord of the rings rip off

Uh, Stalin was a communist. Get ur facts straight!

IchBinGott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghey.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay friend let me explain something since you seem to be new here, hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilia. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy and human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting but only in the us does there seem to be this unwarranted taboo around healthy and normal male sexuality.

lol wat

You gotta be joking haha

Avatar image for deactivated-5c32bf8a2c6ae
deactivated-5c32bf8a2c6ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think so.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Only if they are attracted to prepubescent children.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes definitely

All immoral people are pedophiles

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol No. Unless they're doing something with/to a person under a mature age of consent (yes, at least 17, preferably higher for an immortal...just EWWW Edward) I think the worst they could be accused of is "cradle robbing"

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@removekebab: I flagged you.

Precocious puberty for a girl is before 8 years old. Reading your post you claim it to be healthy to be attracted by a nine years old girl going through puberty.

You need to be sexually active but also have a mental/psychological development adapted to the situation.

Contrary to what you wrote a 65 years old seducing a 10-11 years old girl going through puberty is call pedophilia and you rightfully go to jail for that.

The situation is tricky between a 18 years old and a 15 years old and has to be dealt case by case.