Animal Discussion thread.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shaper

I wanted to talk about animals and learn more things about them, buuuuuuuuut not that many of my friends are that interested to them. So, I come here. This thread is to basically talk about animals, or post new discoveries. I find a video of Whales sleeping and I believe this is the first vid they have of mammals actually sleeping in the ocean.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/05/09/alabama-shark.html

Cavalry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cavalry
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King Saturn

Polar Bears are awesome. Grizzly Bears are great too

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shaper

Lol, yea,, I love polar bears! I hope they don't go extinct.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shaper

King Saturn says:

"Giant Panda Bears are cool too. "

Yea, to bad, their bodies suck! Their digestive system sucks!

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King Saturn

Giant Panda Bears are cool too.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crimson Orchid

My two favorite animals are wolves and snakes. Though I also adore most birds. I've always been an animals person. I volunteered at the SPCA when I was younger, and had I the time I still would. Mostly I worked with the severely abused dogs because for some reason I could get close to them when others couldn't.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King Saturn

Crimson Orchid says:

"My two favorite animals are wolves and snakes. Though I also adore most birds. I've always been an animals person. I volunteered at the SPCA when I was younger, and had I the time I still would. Mostly I worked with the severely abused dogs because for some reason I could get close to them when others couldn't. "

LOL. Not to fond of snakes. I had one slither between my legs the other day when I went outside to do some yard work. I dont know what kind it was but that thing scared the crap out of me.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Unbelonger

I like sharks, bears, most canine animals actualy.

zzzzzzzzzz

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crimson Orchid

King Saturn says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"My two favorite animals are wolves and snakes. Though I also adore most birds. I've always been an animals person. I volunteered at the SPCA when I was younger, and had I the time I still would. Mostly I worked with the severely abused dogs because for some reason I could get close to them when others couldn't. "

LOL. Not to fond of snakes. I had one slither between my legs the other day when I went outside to do some yard work. I dont know what kind it was but that thing scared the crap out of me. "

I love snakes. They're so cute. ^_^

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King Saturn

I like Monkeys too. And I dont mean the two that are in the White House. LOL

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shaper

Crimson Orchid says:

"King Saturn says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
LOL. Not to fond of snakes. I had one slither between my legs the other day when I went outside to do some yard work. I dont know what kind it was but that thing scared the crap out of me. "
I love snakes. They're so cute. ^_^ "

I never heard a girl say that, lol.

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_haunter

sh!t check out "Raw Nature" on animal planet it is sick, im seriously going to study at wisconsin state to be a herpotologist(a field that involves reptiles) i made that desision when steve irwin died r.i.p no joke

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the_haunter

did you guyz know that the komodo dragon that was thought to be a lizard is now being examined because its saliva is a primative posion and could be older than crocodiles!!!!!

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shaper

the_haunter says:

"did you guyz know that the komodo dragon that was thought to be a lizard is now being examined because its saliva is a primative posion and could be older than crocodiles!!!!!"

No I did not know that. I may now have to tivo Raw Nature now.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Shaper says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"King Saturn says:
"Crimson Orchid says:

I never heard a girl say that, lol.

"

XD I'm a strange one. Only animals I really don't like being around are cats. I can even take spiders as long as they aren't poisonous.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shaper

Crimson Orchid says:

"Shaper says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"King Saturn says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
I never heard a girl say that, lol. "
XD I'm a strange one. Only animals I really don't like being around are cats. I can even take spiders as long as they aren't poisonous."

How can you deal with being around with snakes and spiders but not cats?

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By brainiac 1.0

I love reptiles turtles snakes and lizards