Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zetsu-san said:

@andromeda101 said:

@thewatcherking said:

you probably do tbh

Geeze...I always had my suspicions about you being a freak of nature, yet never would've guessed that your deformation was down there.

He lost his balls when he divorced with Ruby.

Poor Khael then, heh.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: how come I can’t post on your wall? Are you that mad I unfollowed you before?

Kirkseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a question, but I like your avatar x3

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#304  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101: I need a marvel mystical entity to embody each of the MTG 4 color combos. So far I have

Chaos (Black/Red//Blue/Green) - Chthon

Altruism (White/Red/Blue/Green) - Agamotto

The ones I’m unsure of are:

Growth (Green/Blue/White/Black) - Maybe Gaea???

Artifice (Blue/Red/White/Black) - Archenemy???

Aggression (Red/Black/White/Green) - ???

Any ideas?

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

I need a marvel mystical entity to embody each of the MTG 4 color combos. So far I have

Chaos (Black/Red//Blue/Green) - Chthon

Altruism (White/Red/Blue/Green) - Agamotto

The ones I’m unsure of are:

Growth (Green/Blue/White/Black) - Gaea.

Artifice (Blue/Red/White/Black) - D'Spayre.

Aggression (Red/Black/White/Green) - Dormammu or Marduk Kurios.

Any ideas?

how come I can’t post on your wall? Are you that mad I unfollowed you before?

You had blocked me as well, though. Anyway, done.

Not a question, but I like your avatar x3

Thanks!

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101: Wait, D’spayre for Artifice? Does he have some kind of Magitek or something?

Though I guess Artifice doesn’t technically have to be strictly Magitek.

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Andromeda101

@zetsu-san said:

Wait, D’spayre for Artifice? Does he have some kind of Magitek or something?

Well, if that's the case, Dweller In Darkness is more fitting. His body is literally a magical robot.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Interesting. Too bad Ultron doesn’t seem to associate with the mystical side, he looks really Magitek in some of his images.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Is Dweller in Darkness vs Archenemy a decent matchup?

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Andromeda101

@zetsu-san said:

Is Dweller in Darkness vs Archenemy a decent matchup?

No, not all. Archenemy is easily more powerful and is more at the level of Shuma-Gorath.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101: Does Dweller in Darkness have a penchant for assimilation or some form of distaste for organic life and/or the “natural order” of things?

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

Does Dweller in Darkness have a penchant for assimilation or some form of distaste for organic life and/or the “natural order” of things?

Yeah:

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Interesting.

In regards to Aggression, I kind of feel like Marduk and Dormammu are a bit too schemy, for that role. For one Aggression includes green magic, which implies some form of nature manipulation (even if only to corrupt it) as well as white magic (enchantments, bindings, “holy”/“light effects, etc.). There’s also a distinct lack of blue magic, so that means no illusions or mind manipulation. Though technically one can get mind magic via red, but red mind magics tend to involve inducing powerful emotions rather than complete control or subtle manipulation.

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

Interesting.

In regards to Aggression, I kind of feel like Marduk and Dormammu are a bit too schemy, for that role. For one Aggression includes green magic, which implies some form of nature manipulation (even if only to corrupt it) as well as white magic (enchantments, bindings, “holy”/“light effects, etc.). There’s also a distinct lack of blue magic, so that means no illusions or mind manipulation. Though technically one can get mind magic via red, but red mind magics tend to involve inducing powerful emotions rather than complete control or subtle manipulation.

Ah, I think Slorioth might be your guy then.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Thanks! On another note, does Marduk Kurios have any relation to Marduk, the Babylonian/Sumerian deity?

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

Thanks! On another note, does Marduk Kurios have any relation to Marduk, the Babylonian/Sumerian deity?

Yes, they were originally the same entity:

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Originally? Are they not anymore?

Not exactly:

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Seems kind of weird for marvel to separate them like that.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@zetsu-san: Selene sucks without prep, Salome is pretty damn powerful and she beat up Strange for ages, I have you know.

That's not even going into the Vishanti stuff

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Zetsu-San

@zetsu-san: Selene sucks without prep, Salome is pretty damn powerful and she beat up Strange for ages, I have you know.

That's not even going into the Vishanti stuff

I was hoping Selene would be more powerful than that.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@zetsu-san: I'm not like a amazing expert on Selene, but she never impressed me. Salome was a pretty strong challenge for Strange and he lost to her clean a few times

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: I'm not like a amazing expert on Selene, but she never impressed me. Salome was a pretty strong challenge for Strange and he lost to her clean a few times

I've heard "first mutant" being ascribed to Apocalypse, Azazel, and Selene. Which one is actually the oldest?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@zetsu-san: It gets retconned a lot (Apocalypse was supposed to be the very first as intended) but if going by technicality, the very first mutant would have to be either Lady Phoenix (who existed long before the human race was even a thing) or the Shadow King if counting non physical appearances.

Selene was intended to be the first mutant birth, so I guess she would be like runner up. Apocalypse existed after her during ancient Egypt, and Azazel was apart of the Neyaphem, who were the physical counterpart to the biblical mythology of demons and angels, so he'd be last in terms of age.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: It gets retconned a lot (Apocalypse was supposed to be the very first as intended) but if going by technicality, the very first mutant would have to be either Lady Phoenix (who existed long before the human race was even a thing) or the Shadow King if counting non physical appearances.

Selene was intended to be the first mutant birth, so I guess she would be like runner up

I'm still waiting for the Shadow King to meet Nightmare... Or any Fear Lord for that matter.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: It would be cool, but they keep treating him like he's some human dude despite the fact that he's supposed to be this grand multiversal creature that can only be understood in pieces of himself, he's mega inconsistent lol

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Who’s more powerful, Oberoth or Oberon? (Marvel versions of both). I’ll throw Alberich in as a bonus round.

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Andromeda101

@zetsu-san said:

@andromeda101: Who’s more powerful, Oberoth or Oberon? (Marvel versions of both). I’ll throw Alberich in as a bonus round.

Oberoth was implied to be super-powerful during Thunderbolts Vol.2 Annual#1, even more than the hero team amped by several mystical artifacts, yet didn't display much beyond mental powers and got killed by Frank Castle. Oberon, on the other hand, doesn't have many outstanding feats at all aside from closing the many extradimensional doors from Avalon(Which included one for the dark supernatural aspects of magic) in Captain Britain and the MI-13#2, but was apparently the one who banished Marvel's Merlin and locked him behind those doors according to Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica, which's a heck of a showing and far above what Oberoth has done or was implied to be.

I don't know anything about Alberich, though. I do believe his version in the MU might be completely different than his mythology one regardless.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Are there any characters from Doctor Strange lore that you think would fit me as an avatar?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

Are there any characters from Doctor Strange lore that you think would fit me as an avatar?

None that I can think of.

Do you consider Evangelion to be a masterpiece?

I'm almost finishing the End of Evangelion and did finish the anime, it's been great so far.

Now a masterpiece? Hell no. As much as people keep overhyping it, Evangelion still isn't all that.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Do you think, maybe you just don’t understand high art? =P

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Andromeda101

@zetsu-san said:

Do you think, maybe you just don’t understand high art? =P

Or maybe people create a bunch of nonsensical symbolism and allegories just so they can feel smart at the end of the day, which's my opinion about most "high art" these days.

Evangelion included.

ColossalSam22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is the sky blue?

Is earth flat?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: What are, in your opinion, the most overrated “high art” horror movies of the last few years?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101: Do you think I’d enjoy Man Thing and Jennifer Kale?

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colossalsam22 said:

Why is the sky blue?

Is earth flat?

Here's a simple explanation.

Unless you're someone like Olavo de Carvalho, I think the answer is a pretty clear no.

What are, in your opinion, the most overrated “high art” horror movies of the last few years?

Us and Get Out definitely are overrated,without a single doubt. At least with The Witch, I think Robert Eggers was able to smoothly convey the hidden message of his movie.

Do you think I’d enjoy Man Thing and Jennifer Kale?

You keep complaining about old art style, so I'm not sure.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Wait, weren’t you complaining that the Witch was a lot of walking around and doing nothing?

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

Wait, weren’t you complaining that the Witch was a lot of walking around and doing nothing?

Because I was expecting a totally different thing. The movie was badly advertised as your typical horror movie and when I watched it again, I then understood its premise.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101: I don’t know why people say that... I thought it was pretty obvious from the trailer that it was going to be one of those, tediously slow, art house films; that use insertions of symbolism as an excuse to have characters walking around doing nothing the whole movie.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Also, from what I remember of the conversation, I’m pretty sure you already knew it was an art-house film.

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

I don’t know why people say that... I thought it was pretty obvious from the trailer that it was going to be one of those, tediously slow, art house films; that use insertions of symbolism as an excuse to have characters walking around doing nothing the whole movie.

I'm not talking about the trailers, but the presentation by the streaming service.

Also, from what I remember of the conversation, I’m pretty sure you already knew it was an art-house film.

No, I simply had found it on Netflix and decided to give it a try.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: But you were commenting on it being an arthouse film and over-using symbolism as you were watching it...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: If you were the protagonist in a fantasy setting, what sort of story would you want it to be?

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

But you were commenting on it being an arthouse film and over-using symbolism as you were watching it...

Because that was my first impression of the movie since I was expecting something completely different. After I had enough time to actually sit through and watch carefully by myself, I noticed it wasn't just some symbolism with no plot-purpose and wasn't trying to be something else than what was proposing to be(Which's my problem with Us/Get Out).

If you were the protagonist in a fantasy setting, what sort of story would you want it to be?

What do you mean?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Like, would you want it to be a horror, or traditional adventure? Would your character be a hero or a rising villain? What sort of enemies would you want to deal with and what sort of background would you wish to have? That kind of thing.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

Like, would you want it to be a horror, or traditional adventure? Would your character be a hero or a rising villain? What sort of enemies would you want to deal with and what sort of background would you wish to have? That kind of thing.

Totally horror, I would like something in the same lines as Berserk. And of course I would be a villain, probably a witch. My enemies would actually be the adventurers, most likely knights and perhaps other mystical practitioners.

What are your top 3 favorite novels?

Any specific genre? Or just in general?

Who is Mormammu and does he ever actually appear?

Who?