Andrew Tate finally released from prison.

• 126 results
Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Top G is free!

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By noobsnowman

He isn't completely free yet. He is still on house arrest.

While this is a step in the right direction, it is not enough.

There is clearly no evidence to put him on court, why don't they release him and let him be a free man? When there is actually evidence sufficient to prosecute him, then arrest him.

Even the Nazis back then were not this evil, even for a crime as severe as attempting to assassinate Hitler, people were released due to lack of evidence. People suspected of mass murders after the war were also released by the Allied authorities due to lack of evidence.

The fact that Tate has been detained for this long shows how messed up the Romanian law is. Under most jurisdictions, a person is usually held for 24 hours in Tate's situation, 3 days if cases are more serious such as murder, or 14 days if the person is suspected to be involved with terrorist activities.

Subjecting him to any form of detention for extended periods of time without evidence is a clear breach of human rights.

It's no longer about supporting Tate or not. It's using common sense and understanding a person's human rights.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andrew Tate is now under house arrest.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Andrew Tate will keep all the Facial Hair and the Hair on his Head or Shave his Head for the Look we know him for ?

batstroke2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Aw man, that sucks. At least Trump will probably stay in jail, no matter what that orange maniac does, he alienates everyone around him. These people don't know what honor is.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aw man, that sucks. At least Trump will probably stay in jail, no matter what that orange maniac does, he alienates everyone around him. These people don't know what honor is.

lmao

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tate haters punching the air rn

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To those who still think Tate is misogynistic, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MDBLBlQeXOA

According to Tate's lawyer (who is a woman), there were two women who were imprisoned alongside Tate and his brother, and Tate himself said that he would rather the women be set free first if they had the choice rather than him and his brother. He believes that jail is a tough place to be in, and he would rather suffer than the women do.

It's actually mind boggling that people actually still think that he is a misogynist and a sex trafficker. It's a tragedy that a man who constantly puts woman first over himself is being shamed by the degens and clowns because they're so easily influenced by social media and clickbait articles.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Why people like and defend this moron is beyond me.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

How?

RyugaKishatu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does this affect Lebron's legacy?

batstroke2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By batstroke2000
@straight-fire said:

Exactly!!!! They are idiots plain and simple.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Bruh

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straight-fire: Read the post before yours and you will see why.

And defending Tate's right to be a free man is not being a Tate supporter, it's common sense.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straight-fire said:

How?

@straight-fire : It's just way above your IQ pal , You won't get it. If he's a Moron then the Average man is a __________ .

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: he says a bunch of stupid stuff. I'm sure he has points, but that's bound to happen when you talk so much shit.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tate simps in full effect. Like damn.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Andrew Tate will keep all the Facial Hair and the Hair on his Head or Shave his Head for the Look we know him for ?

He will keep that hairstyle for a while and then he will shave all his hair off again.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By noobsnowman

@straight-fire:

but that's bound to happen when you talk so much shit.

The fact that you said this makes you no different than a neo-Nazi. The fact that you have the same mindset as those who caused the deaths of millions of people is frightening.

Only a fascist thinks that being thrown in prison is bound to happen for 'talking shit'

Sorry to break it to you, but it isn't a crime to be a controversial figure.

DJsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I don’t care much cuz I don’t know him properly just heard his name a bunch of times and that’s it.

No Caption Provided

Sheesh…reminds me of that one bald guy we are all aware of.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To all those who have this irrational hate boner towards Tate:

I want a list of things he said that makes him a misogynist, and the crimes he committed that warrants him being thrown in jail from you, now, because I know all of them and none of them are serious enough to label him a misogynist or put him in any form of detention.

Avatar image for restitutororbis
RestitutorOrbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RestitutorOrbis

Can someone explain to me why was he in jail in the First Place? They kept him there for more than a month for nothing?

DJsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so I searched about him to know who this guy and why is he so famous, I found this:-

(Tate, 36, is a former professional kickboxer who first came to prominence whenhe appeared on TV show Big Brother in 2016. He was removed from the programme after a video surfaced online which appeared to show him attacking a woman with a belt – something he said was consensual.)

damn, people do get famous for weird things.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djsnake: It was a BDSM act, the woman consented to it.

People take that shit out of context and thought he raped her, when he really didn't.

DJsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By noobsnowman

@straight-fire: Tate dosen't deserve to be cancelled or thrown in prison for saying 'stupid shit'. You can disagree with him, but you shouldn't think he should be cancelled, or worse, thrown in jail.

That's what the Nazis and fascists think. Imprison or execute people for saying things they deem as 'stupid shit'.

Releasing him from prison due to lack of evidence is literally the bare minimum the authorities should do.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: except I never said he should be in jail. If you misunderstood what I said to Nasser that's your problem.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By noobsnowman

@straight-fire: You're the one that said that 'it's bound to happen if he talks too much shit.'

The topic of this thread is him being released from prison.

What's very obviously implied based on the facts is that you're referring to him being thrown in prison as what's bound to happen.

Let me clear this up for you: Nothing should be bound to happen for him talking 'so much shit'. If you even justify him being cancelled then my original point of you being a fascist still stands.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s truly disturbing to me of how many people in this thread idolize this misogynist POS and believe his lies. I really am losing faith in society by the year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: You clearly get a huge boner every time you talk about how much of a saint your boyfriend Tate is lol 😂😅🤣

Just curious🧐: How much does he pay you to suck his dick?!

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s truly disturbing to me of how many people in this thread idolize this misogynist POS and believe his lies. I really am losing faith in society by the year.

To all those who have this irrational hate boner towards Tate:

I want a list of things he said that makes him a misogynist, and the crimes he committed that warrants him being thrown in jail from you, now, because I know all of them and none of them are serious enough to label him a misogynist or put him in any form of detention.

To those who still think Tate is misogynistic, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MDBLBlQeXOA

According to Tate's lawyer (who is a woman), there were two women who were imprisoned alongside Tate and his brother, and Tate himself said that he would rather the women be set free first if they had the choice rather than him and his brother. He believes that jail is a tough place to be in, and he would rather suffer than the women do.

It's actually mind boggling that people actually still think that he is a misogynist and a sex trafficker. It's a tragedy that a man who constantly puts woman first over himself is being shamed by the degens and clowns because they're so easily influenced by social media and clickbait articles.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhood_jaytodd: Ah yes, resorting to insults rather than coming up with an argument as to why he is a misogynist.

Apparently defending common sense and the presumption of innocence somehow means sucking Tate's dick. That sort of mentality is what makes a person lose faith in humanity.

I'm still waiting for any evidence that he's a misogynist or that he deserves to be thrown in jail.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Lol I’m not even going to debate you on this pointless topic because you and your boyfriend Tate aren’t worth my time. You clearly sound like his crappy ass lawyer lmao. I got better things to do with my time than play courtroom with your boner 😂😅!

Why don’t you get an actual life instead of riding on some misogynist’s dick for a change? You’re part of the scum of society that needs to be rid of 🤢🤮

You want your evidence, dick rider? Go represent your boyfriend Tate in court, and you will hear the evidence from the other side! 🤷🏼‍♂️

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By noobsnowman

@redhood_jaytodd: So you only know how to sound condescending, without any real argument. Got it.

It's ironic that you said that people are believing into his lies, when you're the one believing the lie perpetrated by the media that he's a 'misogynist'.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: sounds like the dick rider has his feelings hurt lmao 🤣. Get a life instead of worshipping misogyny for a change. You can actually be useful to humanity that way lol 😂

Seems like your only purpose in life is to defend misogynists hahaha

It’s ironic how many “humans” out there believe in the most inhumane things! Like noobTateman!

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By noobsnowman

@redhood_jaytodd: Hardly. I'm amused that you're throwing the buzzwords like misogyny like how I throw paper planes in class back in primary school. People like you are the reason why the term misogyny lost it's meaning.

Seems like you're the hurt one when you're in your feelings rather than using logic to prove why he's a misogynist. Hence your cringe use of emojis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: wow you’re talking as if you’ve used any logic in your posts here lol…when you clearly haven’t because of your feelings for your boyfriend! 😂😅

I ain’t hurt lol…at least I can live my life whether your lover Tate is free or rotting in jail. I doubt you could handle the truth if Tate goes to jail hahaha!!!

Says the guy who defends misogyny in the most cringey ways LMAO 😄😁😅😂

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By noobsnowman

@redhood_jaytodd: So citing human rights laws to argue why Tate shouldn't be detained, and quoting an example of Tate's lawyer to show that he isn't a misogynist, is somehow not using logic?

At least that is better than you repeatedly screeching that Tate is a misogynist without any evidence to back it up, or insulting people left and right by calling people dick riders or Tate's boyfriend.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Lol so now you’re just willing to use human rights laws wayyy out of context to support your boyfriend Tate by any means! Sounds logical 😂😅👎. Really??! Using Tate’s lawyer as a source is hardly reliable since he’s defending your boyfriend for you smh 🤦🏻‍♂️. I would hardly call that better lol.

The evidence of his crimes will be presented in court, but you won’t believe it anyway. So what’s the point of me even debating with a chump Tate rider like you lol? You are not worth debating with! Lol

Insulting you makes sense at least since it’s clearly true that you suck his dick to please his misogynistic ways lmao 🤣

None of your arguments have convinced me whatsoever of his innocence. It’s clear that you’d cite anything to prove your boyfriend is innocent.

Too bad you don’t get paid to defend your boyfriend on comic vine. Get a life, you clown 🤡 lol!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: You and your future husband Tate belong in the trash just like the rest of the scum of society.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By noobsnowman

@redhood_jaytodd: Explain how I'm quoting human rights laws out of context then. Because releasing an accused person due to lack of evidence is basic common sense. And that being accused of human trafficking and being a misogynist is not even close to murder and terrorism, yet those crimes warrant detainment of 3 and 14 days respectively.

Explain how is quoting Tate's lawyer hardly reliable when 1. Tate's lawyer is a woman and 2. Her reputation lies behind being honest. If anything a lawyer is the most reliable source of information because she knows Tate personally, she investigated the evidence herself and her words affects Tate's reputation.

The funny thing is that he isn't in court because there's no evidence. They were investigating for evidence for months, only to find nothing. If anything there's transcript evidence of women lying to the police and media get him arrested. That's enough evidence to show that he's innocent.

Theres no sense in insulting anybody, especially coming from someone who hasn't provided a single example that he's a misogynist. If you only know how to insult without providing a single ounce of evidence to back yourself up, you only make yourself look like a tool.

Avatar image for deactivated-648a60c474283
deactivated-648a60c474283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman:

Explain how is quoting Tate's lawyer hardly reliable when 1. Tate's lawyer is a woman and 2. Her reputation lies behind being honest. If anything a lawyer is the most reliable source of information because she knows Tate personally, she investigated the evidence herself and her words affects Tate's reputation.

What does being a woman have to do with anything? Lol. It’s not like because she’s a woman she won’t defend an accused sex trafficker. And honestly, if you think lawyers won’t lie, misrepresent, or distort information for their clients, you’re being a bit delusional.

The funny thing is that he isn't in court because there's no evidence. They were investigating for evidence for months, only to find nothing. If anything there's transcript evidence of women lying to the police and media get him arrested. That's enough evidence to show that he's innocent.

It’s really not. There’s all kinds of reasons why a prosecutor might not want to file charges right away. Part of investigating includes finding out info about other crimes for example. Maybe they have enough evidence for one crime, but have reason to believe he’s guilty of other things so they want to gather all of that before charging, or they just don’t want to go to trial with anything less than an airtight case. And each time he was detained for an additional 30 days, there was a hearing where the judge would have listened to some evidence before granting the prosecution‘s request.

The funny thing is that he isn't in court because there's no evidence. They were investigating for evidence for months, only to find nothing.

I know you’ll just complain about that country being corrupt or whatever. But I’m pretty sure there’s a video of that dude saying he chose to go to that country specifically because it’s corrupt and for their legal system. He got what he wanted. And even if the judge decided not to extend his detainment for another 30 days, he’s still on house arrest. I’m sure the prosecution is still doing their thing. You seem overly passionate about this. I’ve seen you defend Tate in multiple threads. It might be good to get a better role model honestly.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By noobsnowman

@millanor:

What does being a woman have to do with anything? Lol. It’s not like because she’s a woman she won’t defend an accused sex trafficker. And honestly, if you think lawyers won’t lie, misrepresent, or distort information for their clients, you’re being a bit delusional.

You think an actual misogynist would pick a woman to defend him? Law is a career that is predominated by men, you would think a misogynist would refuse to pick a woman to represent him because of her gender.

Second, true, lawyers can lie, but this case is extremely serious, and both their reputations hang on the balance. There is no evidence to believe that she would lie in a case as severe as this. She has spoken on his behalf many times and has a thorough understanding of him being labelled a misogynist. If she sincerely believes that he is a misogynist, she wouldnt' have worked for him in the first place.

It’s really not. There’s all kinds of reasons why a prosecutor might not want to file charges right away. Part of investigating includes finding out info about other crimes for example. Maybe they have enough evidence for one crime, but have reason to believe he’s guilty of other things so they want to gather all of that before charging, or they just don’t want to go to trial with anything less than an airtight case. And each time he was detained for an additional 30 days, there was a hearing where the judge would have listened to some evidence before granting the prosecution‘s request.

It's not about prosecutors, its the police and the authorities. They are the ones conducting the investigations. For charges to be pressed, there needs to be evidence to justify the charges. At this point, there is none.

My point is this: If they were searching for almost a year and couldn't find proper evidence enough to charge him, then why don't they release him? What's with the presumption of innocence? Arrest Tate once there is actually evidence that he committed the crimes that he was accused of.

Tate's case isn't anything as serious as murder or terrorism. Even the Allied authorities didn't take anywhere as long to gather evidence to prosecute people for war crimes that are astronomically more serious and complicated than the crimes Tate was accused of. You don't need that much time to gather evidence for a crime that isn't anywhere as serious as terrorism or war crimes, yet Tate is being detained for months. That's a problem.

Let me give you an example on the case of Antonia Markarova, she was a Soviet girl who acted as a Nazi executioner. Did the Soviet authorities arrest her right away when she fell under suspicion? No. They kept track of her and gathered evidence for a year before arresting her.

This dosen't even factor in the fact that there's evidence of transcripts that proves that Tate was being conspired against. If there's damning evidence that there's two women plotting against him, then releasing him is the bare minimum the authorities should do.

It dosen't take much to understand that being detained for anything more than a few days without evidence is an outright breach of human rights. Especially in this case when there's evidence that he was being plotted against.

I know you’ll just complain about that country being corrupt or whatever. But I’m pretty sure there’s a video of that dude saying he chose to go to that country specifically because it’s corrupt and for their legal system. He got what he wanted. And even if the judge decided not to extend his detainment for another 30 days, he’s still on house arrest. I’m sure the prosecution is still doing their thing. You seem overly passionate about this. I’ve seen you defend Tate in multiple threads. It might be good to get a better role model honestly.

The reason why Tate moved to Romania is because he does not approve the western legal system that is by default against men when it comes to allegations. A single allegation can completely destroy a man's career and reputation, even if he were to be innocent. Family courts overwhelmingly favour women in this regard. Look at Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard for example, Depp was presumed guilty and lost his role as Captain Jack Sparrow before the trial began, it took Heard actually losing the case to suffer any form of repercussions.

Obviously, he realised later on that he was incorrect in his assessment, as he was being arrested for the wrong reasons. Especially since he didn't realise the Romanian laws that allowed detainment for significant time despite lack of evidence - a law that is very obviously corrupt.

The reason why his detention was extended was because the judge viewed Tate as a threat. But the problem is that there is no evidence to justify him being a threat, because they were still conducting investigations. This is corruption at its finest.

Surprisingly, I don't think Tate is the best role model. I have my own personal disagreements with him, such as his anti-vax beliefs, putting an incredible amounts of burden of performance on men, thinking men should suffer to improve, etc. I think some of his views are problematic. I agree that there are many role models better than him. But I will defend his rights to advocate his beliefs, because being problematic or a controversial figure does not warrant arrest.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-648a60c474283
deactivated-648a60c474283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman:

You think an actual misogynist would pick a woman to defend him? Law is a career that is predominated by men, you would think a misogynist would refuse to pick a woman to represent him because of her gender.

This is completely irrelevant. I’m sure her gender does not matter to him if he believes she can get him off for the alleged crime. Do you think being a misogynist means a person can’t work with a woman in any context? Strange definition for misogyny.

Second, true, lawyers can lie, but this case is extremely serious, and both their reputations hang on the balance. There is no evidence to believe that she would lie in a case as severe as this. She has spoken on his behalf many times and has a thorough understanding of him being labelled a misogynist. If she sincerely believes that he is a misogynist, she wouldnt' have worked for him in the first place.

A lawyer‘s job isn’t to be honest; they have an obligation to zealously protect and pursue a client's legitimate interests, within the bounds of the law. That obligation can put lawyers in strange positions.

An example from recent US history would be how Trump’s lawyers made all kinds of public statements regarding the stolen election when they were in front of a camera but then made totally different claims in front of a judge. Because there’s no penalty for lying to the public (except for maybe getting sued for defamation) and there’s serious penalties for lying to a judge and wasting a court’s time.

So the fact she’s willing to speak on his behalf means less than nothing I’m afraid. That’s why I called you out for even mentioning it. Even if she thought he was guilty, she can’t exactly come out and say: Alright everyone, Tate did it! That’s a wrap, go on home everyone! No lawyer would do that.

It's not about prosecutors, its the police and the authorities. They are the ones conducting the investigations. For charges to be pressed, there needs to be evidence to justify the charges. At this point, there is none.

Um, you know prosecutors and police work on the same team, right? It absolutely is about the prosecutors, and they’re the ones whose job it is to make the arguments before the judge to keep a person detained. So for your claim that there’s no evidence, a judge disagreed. The prosecution was not required to present enough evidence to be able to convict, the question for detainment was likely was there cause to detain: In Romania, it’s probably not uncommon to do this, since people like Tate can be flight risks or you may want to detain them to keep them from influencing witnesses while the investigation is happening.

My point is this: If they were searching for almost a year and couldn't find proper evidence enough to charge him, then why don't they release him? What's with the presumption of innocence? Arrest Tate once there is actually evidence that he committed the crimes that he was accused of.

He hasn’t been charged because that’s apparently not required in Romania. This is really just a case of you not liking a legal system instead of you asserting there’s been a breach of any rights. The law does not care about your feelings, I guess.

Tate's case isn't anything as serious as murder or terrorism. Even the Allied authorities didn't take anywhere as long to gather evidence to prosecute people for war crimes that are astronomically more serious and complicated than the crimes Tate was accused of. You don't need that much time to gather evidence for a crime that isn't anywhere as serious as terrorism or war crimes, yet Tate is being detained for months. That's a problem.

It’s really not up to you or me to say that human trafficking isn’t as ”serious” or shouldn’t take as much time to investigate when you don’t know how investigations work in Romania. Your example you have just doesn’t hit the mark.

This dosen't even factor in the fact that there's evidence of transcripts that proves that Tate was being conspired against. If there's damning evidence that there's two women plotting against him, then releasing him is the bare minimum the authorities should do.

It dosen't take much to understand that being detained for anything more than a few days without evidence is an outright breach of human rights. Especially in this case when there's evidence that he was being plotted against.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the transcripts you’re talking about, and they are not the airtight legal defense you think they are. And the prosecutor likely didn’t have to tell this to a judge. They only have to make their own positive arguments most likely.

Obviously, he realised later on that he was incorrect in his assessment, as he was being arrested for the wrong reasons. Especially since he didn't realise the Romanian laws that allowed detainment for significant time despite lack of evidence - a law that is very obviously corrupt.

The reason why his detention was extended was because the judge viewed Tate as a threat. But the problem is that there is no evidence to justify him being a threat, because they were still conducting investigations. This is corruption at its finest.

There‘s nothing corrupt here. Tate was arrested and detained in accordance with Romanian law. He was finally released on house arrest once a judge decided the prosecution did not have reason to detain him. This is the legal system in Romania working as intended. If the system were as corrupt as your believe it is, then Tate would still be in prison for the duration of the 180 days no? It’s strange you’re still acting like everyone is out to get him. If you don’t understand how something works, everything is a conspiracy. From what I understand, it’s pretty common for someone to be released while there’s evidence against them in Romania. The investigators can monitor him and see who he communicates with etc. So an investigation is still happening. None of this means there‘s “no evidence.”

because being problematic or a controversial figure does not warrant arrest.

Yeah, and he was not arrested for being a controversial figure or being a misogynist. He was arrested for alleged human trafficking.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The South Park segment was hilarious lol