Always rely on logic person or always rely on emotional person, which one would annoying you the most?

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Always rely on logic person or always rely on emotional person, which one would annoying you the most? (35 votes)

Logic person. 14%
Emotional person. 66%
They are all annoying. 17%
They are not annoying at all. 3%

Logic person: everything should follow logic, none of emotions and feelings(other people’s and his own) will included in his consideration.

Emotional person: everything should only work for people’s expectations, only cares about feeling, reasoning is no use for him.

• 
MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eugh. Emotional people drive me crazy. Logic is where it's at and should always stay, because you can work with people who are Logical rather than emotional -- emotional people tend to make drama out of any and everything, no matter what, and usually to fuel their unstable agenda.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AbstractRaze

A human such as any other mammal, are living beings which won't completely rely on any of both sides, we share both aspects, completely relying on any of both sides could be devasting for us IMO, there must be a balance, but I think that logic is the leading factor.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

Everything should follow logic. As human beings we should always strive to overcome our emotions whenever they surface. Priority should always be truth and knowledge and logic is the route to that. Emotion is a primitive reaction that arose when we lived on the plains and in trees, we've progressed beyond that now, it's time to stop clinging to our emotions too.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The emotional person would be far more annoying. Someone who lets his passions order his intellect is going down a dark road, and I don't want to be dragged down with him.

I'd be interested in hanging with the logic person. I could use the help.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Honestly, the logical one.

DanielDaRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emotional people just bitch about anything.

MuratDemir16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MuratDemir16

Marry me, logic. Go away emotions.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emotional. I can learn how to manipulate them so that they always do what I want.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infantfinite128:

Then why in some movies when the MCs love one was infected by zombie virus, and the logical person stands out say they should kill that infected person quickly, but everyone will abuse him for saying that?

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor:I'm not sure of the context to know if it was the right move, but a lot of times people don't like the truth— if that character's logic was grounded in truth.

Perhaps that person's logic was wrong and the people were upset because there was another way to save the person, but given the context of this conversation about logic versus emotions, I'm guessing people were just upset at the infected person being killed. I'm also guessing that person's intent was to kill the zombie virus rather than murdering the person through euthanization to just lessen that person's suffering because that would not be logical and I would be upset as well in that situation.

The truth can hurt when we attach our feelings to something, and we might reject it at first because of the pain or discomfort, but in the end truth is what matters.

When someone loves someone, it's not about feelings. A child may be furious for his parent disciplining him for playing with fire, but the parent will take the abuse because he loves his son.

Without logic, emotion will lead people to serious problems.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#12 SC  Moderator

Neither exist in a vacuum. At least not when it comes to humans and our brains. Emotions is just an idea/word that describes a certain range of human feelings that are loosely and roughly shared amongst us and loosely categorised and given labels. Logic is the term/idea given to reasoning/systems that adhere to a more strict principle/proposition of validity. So an attempt to reflect reality. Emotions tend to be more subjective and an expression of ones feelings, and can be true to that individual, its not an attempt to propose a fact about reality.

The tricky parts come in with peoples abilities to articulate and express logic and emotion, but also peoples ability to understand and appreciate those expressions as well. Communication is important with both ideas.

Another issue is people, generally overestimate how logical they are and greatly overestimate how emotional they are. Often, people will look down on emotions, because of the implication of lack on control, willpower, and the subjective influence and nature of emotions. Emotions don't change maths equations answers, however ironically many peoples negative attitudes towards emotion, can come from emotion or similar (ego is another variable that can be a strong factor) and many people lack the self awareness or competency to actually live up to the idea of how logical they are.

That being said, I tend to like logical people more than emotional people... but they have to actually be a logical person. Legitimately logical individuals actually tend to be emotionally receptive and considerate as well, and expressive. They just know when one os more appropriate than the other.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although a Spock would be frustrating, I won't be able to stand an emotional wreck.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Need a balance of both.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#15 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Both flawed. Like having a headphone broken on one side or the other. Either way you don't hear the whole song.

X_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

Some of the most emotional people around think that they're totally logical.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything should follow logic. As human beings we should always strive to overcome our emotions whenever they surface. Priority should always be truth and knowledge and logic is the route to that. Emotion is a primitive reaction that arose when we lived on the plains and in trees, we've progressed beyond that now, it's time to stop clinging to our emotions too.

Do you realize what you have just said right now?

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@aka_aka_aka_ak said:

well, yes..?

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emotional people who think the world revolves around them are annoying. But that doesnt excuse apathy from other people

Emotional. I can learn how to manipulate them so that they always do what I want.

But wow... we have some sociopaths on comicvine

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@aka_aka_aka_ak said:

well, yes..?

I wasn't asking from a shallow perspective, of course you know what you have literally just said. I'm asking if you understand the meaning of what you just said. So, do you?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd obviously be annoyed with the person who doesn't use his brain properly in making decisions.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldn’t stand either well. A logical person would realize they need emotions to live a good life, and an emotional person should realize that logic needs to dictate their emotions.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@aka_aka_aka_ak said:
@azureus said:

well, yes..?

I wasn't asking from a shallow perspective, of course you know what you have literally just said. I'm asking if you understand the meaning of what you just said. So, do you?

I still don't really get what you're asking

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 eri123  Online
GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I know really emotional people. They can be irritating yeah but a completely logical person isn't even worth knowing.