Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

Your brain still functions when you are clinically dead. It still lasts minutes after your dead though some people's brain function longer than others even from half to a whole hour! That's when you get these out of body experience and a last trippy experience before your brain says, "That's all folks" then lights out. There are even people who never experience those things when they were clinically dead and came back to life. There is still not a full understanding why our brain does that to some of use when we die then come back to life. I think , and this is my opinion, that when you know you might die you start thinking about life after death and lets say you fear of going to hell then that thought still stays in your head so your brain plays your thoughts into very vivid images and a whole completely new body experience(Though actually feeling things that are not there can be felt too with drugs and or if you have serious mental illness. I've dealt with real life schizophrenics in my intern as a nurse and been in a institution, and when people pass away). A similar experience you can try yourself is lucid dreaming but it's not as strong as the near death experience. Look it up. The mind and our brain in general is truly a amazing thing.

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your brain still functions when you are clinically dead. It still lasts minutes after your dead though some people's brain function longer than others even from half to a whole hour! That's when you get these out of body experience and a last trippy experience before your brain says, "That's all folks" then lights out. There are even people who never experience those things when they were clinically dead and came back to life. There is still not a full understanding why our brain does that to some of use when we die then come back to life. I think , and this is my opinion, that when you know you might die you start thinking about life after death and lets say you fear of going to hell then that thought still stays in your head so your brain plays your thoughts into very vivid images and a whole completely new body experience(Though actually feeling things that are not there can be felt too with drugs and or if you have serious mental illness. I've dealt with real life schizophrenics in my intern as a nurse and been in a institution, and when people pass away). A similar experience you can try yourself is lucid dreaming but it's not as strong as the near death experience. Look it up. The mind and our brain in general is truly a amazing thing.

I think if someone is 'brought back' this can be why they experience that out of body experience, because technically they are dying, but then the doctors bring you back....or you come back on your own. that's happened before.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

I think if someone is 'brought back' this can be why they experience that out of body experience, because technically they are dying, but then the doctors bring you back....or you come back on your own. that's happened before.

"Clear" *shocks person back to life with defibrillator * lol!

Yes I know. And yes it does happen when people just come back to life even when the doctors "call it quits" on a person who is clinically dead and been trying to revive a person back to life for a long time. To actually know when a person is dead is when they enter a stage call rigamortis when the muscle and joints stiff and stay like that and it's really hard to move it. Feels like if they are tensing up, but they muscle and joints will relax eventually than fall flat. And not trying to be all emo here, but I think I know what I'm talking about when I've experience people actually "die" and see all that I finished talking about go into effect.

To be clinically dead means to have your whole blood circulation stop and breathing. Never has nothing to do with the brain....

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comedy_brosusa said:

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

Yes I know. And yes it does happen when people just come back to life even when the doctors "call it quits" on a person who is clinically dead and been trying to revive a person back to life for a long time. To actually know when a person is dead is when they enter a stage call rigamortis when the muscle and joints stiff and stay like that and it's really hard to move it. Feels like if they are tensing up, but they muscle and joints will relax eventually than fall flat. And not trying to be all emo here, but I think I know what I'm talking about when I've experience people actually "die" and see all that I finished talking about go into effect.

To be clinically dead means to have your whole blood circulation stop and breathing. Never has nothing to do with the brain....

are you a nurse or something? otherwise, that statement sounds totally emo(no offense) or are their videos online of that? youtube has everything on it nowadays.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

@comedy_brosusa said:

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

are you a nurse or something? otherwise, that statement sounds totally emo(no offense) or are their videos online of that? youtube has everything on it nowadays.

Yes I'm a nurse. Though I changed careers due to it never really getting me anywhere. Was lied to that Male nurse get hired like Females equally. But learned the hard way. As for the video part I've seen a video on a person dying in my nursing class and then got to experience the real thing. Had an internship as a nurse and a job once. It was cna work, but believe me doesn't matter if your a cna, lpn, rn you will experience some crazy s*** and I'll leave it to that.

Emo? No I'm not emo but your making me sad *cuts risk *

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comedy_brosusa said:

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

Yes I'm a nurse. Though I changed careers due to it never really getting me anywhere. Was lied to that Male nurse get hired like Females equally. But learned the hard way. As for the video part I've seen a video on a person dying in my nursing class and then got to experience the real thing. Had an internship as a nurse and a job once. It was cna work, but believe me doesn't matter if your a cna, lpn, rn you will experience some crazy s*** and I'll leave it to that.

Emo? No I'm not emo but your making me sad *cuts risk *

hahaha. yeah I'm sure you see some crazy stuff. I know a lot of emo people who randomly harm themselves and stuff. I've tried asking them why and they said it relieves their pain. wouldn't that cause you MORE pain? and i'm sure it would sting too. i'm not friends with these people, so you don't have to say "i'm sorry for your friends" or anything, cause I honestly don't really like them. my friend met this one girl who was or is(haven't seen her in months) still emo. and she had to get help I think.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comedy_brosusa: There are people who do just like pain(physical) that's called masochistism if you ever heard of it. But really you shouldn't like them because the way they act some do actually suffer depression and some do actually suicide in a low rate though. Don't know your age, but if your a high schooler some teens when they hit puberty may experience depression due to their bodies adjusting to the increase of hormones. Some teens are energetic and happy, some have low energy and a low mood just like how some teens are buff due to puberty or some just get zits and no muscles that's it lol!. It usually will go away eventually . And for the ones that do have a trouble past and that's the reason to their blue moods don't make fun of them....really dude. If you can't stand certain people just don't do anything to them or with them. But fun fact if you ever wanted to know majority of people will hit a period of depression in their life or even develop a depressive disorder usually when your older like 40 years and up and I believe it's in the 80% area. So you may go through what those other people go through at some point just to let you think about.

No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe in the after life

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjdarthplagueis: yeah, I'm a highschooler. and I don't 'not like' them cause of them self harming themselves it's because a lot of them lie about their lives just so they can feel like they have to cut. I don't know if I'd call them posers, but something similar to that. one girl said she'd be scene(if you haven't heard of that, it's like a cutter who is happy, but is super depressed on the inside) but her dad makes her wear dresses, so she said that's why she cuts. and this other kid is contradictory about everything so it's hard to believe anything he says. one moment he said he has a girlfriend, then you ask him like 3 hours later and he'll say I have no clue what your talking about." plus he boasts about drug use, then he contradicts what he says. maybe it's the wacky weed getting to his head or something. lol

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comedy_brosusa: Ah high school lol! Hasn't been long but I want it back now.

And I just realized we completely changed directions on the subject of this trend.

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

Near death experiences have been tested. People claiming to have near death experiences were asked to say what was on top of a nearby wardrobe or high shelf when they claimed to float above their body. None of the subjects saw what was there. It's purely psychological.