User Lists: 0

Edited By Riot_Sqrrl

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I love Cloonan (DEMO is a must) and Iron Sheik is cray-zay, action figure or otherwise.

Funny insight into your world. :)

Riot_Sqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@riot_sqrrl: There a link or a title to this work of fiction, or do I pick it up at the imaginary store? I ask this "doctor" because whilst I dislike you on a personal level, I will read your stuff, possibly even buy it, if of course it exists.

Know thy enemy

Riot_Sqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Actually, there's not. ARGH! doesn't have a website, and the artist has not scanned anything or posted pics on DeviantArt or online. I don't own a scanner. My degree didn't come with spellcheck or a scanner. I'd rather not send you a copy since I don't want to be accountable for the rash actions the emotionally unstable. However, perhaps you could honor your declaration that we're done, and stop harassing me.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Billy Batson

Old blog, but I happened to stumble upon this and saw the Hellstorm part...

Did you mean me or someone else? I didn't call you out in anyway, I just asked if you meant Warren Ellis (the series did have another writer before him). I just found it surprising that someone hated it after seeing so many liking it right before your post.

BB

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riot_sqrrl: Oh so you're no published? So you lied! All this and...well it just smacks of funny!

Now I have an answer to the question I posted on your other whiny rant about leaving CV. I'd rather you stayed. I'd rather you grew a pair... actually that presumes masculinity where as I really don't know if you are male or female; so I'd rather you sucked it up and came and wrote something in the FF section.

Back up your bold outrageous claims "doctor". Sure it means bugger all, it is the interweb where 12yr olds are king, but its fun! Its why most of us do it. Swanning in from afar like you did and kicking the hornets nest and the wrongly presuming I called you names (was cbish initially) though i did call you a raft of expletives after the fact. Also you picked on me and singled me out. I have responded in kind in defense of my "poor writing" and the "terrible" writers in the FF section.

That's where we stand "doc"! You seem to be able to construct a sentence. You're allowed to come play, as that is what it is until we're discovered. Most of us never will. We dream of having our work drawn by Alex Ross and held in esteem like Fran Miller's. For 95% it won't. Doesn't mean you don't try.

Your move amigo.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry @doctor_sqrrl this was for you, it changed halfway through. Nice name though :)