A Weekend of Mass Shootings

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dshipp17

Couldn't find a better place to put these incidents. A mass shooting at a church in California and a sad weekend of mass shootings; racially motivated shooting in Buffalo, NY and a succession of mass shootings in Milwaukee. Almost as if the freaks come out, as soon as a Democrat is in office, but go into hibernation, when a Republican is in office: Authorities: 1 killed, 5 injured in shooting at Southern California church

And, another intriguingly sad story in the case of Dai'Ghia Hogan in Indiana: Mother of 1998 murder victim sees similarities in 2022 suspect

If anyone has any thoughts to share.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

The freaks go into hibernation when a Republican is in office? Lol Yep just 4 years of peace when the Republicans are in charge I guess.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@irishx said:

The freaks go into hibernation when a Republican is in office? Lol Yep just 4 years of peace when the Republicans are in charge I guess.

It just seems that way; the mass shooters are simply deciding to go out and act; it could be just taking place, otherwise. That's about all that I was getting at with that comment.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

2 Timothy 3:1-3 “But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness”