• 61 results
Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I think that you would rather look too much at the negative because you are too cynical to accept the fact that there is good in this world. I am proud to live in this world where I get to see my niece and nephew grow older and my family and friends create more memories that make my life more meaningful. Maybe you are focusing on the wrong things in life and should stop trying the "I'm cool because I'm depressed." thing. It's not all that cool.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By JT

True I try to live life to the fullest. I was wondering why would someone create this forum.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Chameleone

I really do not believe another Cold War is coming. Everybody seems to overestimate China. First of all, like i've said before their technology is comparable to America during the Vietnam war. They only have 130 active nukes. we have 5600. besides they like american $$$ too much

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I haven't been keeping up but it seems from the very first post Dread thinks China is a threat to us, is this correct? I'm not worried about China, I'd be more worried about North Korea. But to be honest I ain't worried about either one. Go talk to your grandparents if you wanna learn about real fear, they'll tell about living threw the Cuban Missile Crisis and Pearl Harbor. About how they would have drills in which they practiced what they would do in case of a Nuclear attack.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"too many adolescents on this site have very simple minds. It must be that liberal education of indoctrination these daze, that goes on in todays 'screwools'geeze, perhaps it IS for the best!"

Nooooooo, on a COMICBOOK WEBSITE? Surly this cant be true. Why do you even bother coming here I'm just curious, it seems to me all you do is push your political idiology onto other people while bashing those who don't agree.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Chameleone

King of Kings says:

"I haven't been keeping up but it seems from the very first post Dread thinks China is a threat to us, is this correct? I'm not worried about China, I'd be more worried about North Korea. But to be honest I ain't worried about either one. Go talk to your grandparents if you wanna learn about real fear, they'll tell about living threw the Cuban Missile Crisis and Pearl Harbor. About how they would have drills in which they practiced what they would do in case of a Nuclear attack."

totally agree. if i'm afraid of anyone, which i'm not, it would NK before China mainly b/c that guy diverts aid thats supposed to feed his country into nuclear weapons research

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Eternal Chaos

We're all gonna die anyway.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Vrakmul

chameleone says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"None of us are. And the communist triad is arguably as strong as ever. Why does fate have to be so cruel to man kind? What did we do to deserve this? Oh wait I forgot, The atrocities of ww1, ww2, and several other brutal cruel and unusual things we have done to not only each other but to the earth. And also this time the second cold war may go into space. I don't believe in our own wars going out of our planet and moon. Other planets don't deserve our self destructive habits on their soil. And whoever wins this cold war's goverment will probably be the one that the world will follow. If the communists win, Then the world will cotton on and join that, if the Capitalists win then we will either go with that or another cold war will occur in 20 years after that."
what communist triad there's China North Korea and..."

Vietnam. Russia. I count russia because Putin's in charge. And he's a stalinist.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Chameleone

Post Deleted.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Chameleone

Dreadnaught says:

"chameleone says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"None of us are. And the communist triad is arguably as strong as ever. Why does fate have to be so cruel to man kind? What did we do to deserve this? Oh wait I forgot, The atrocities of ww1, ww2, and several other brutal cruel and unusual things we have done to not only each other but to the earth. And also this time the second cold war may go into space. I don't believe in our own wars going out of our planet and moon. Other planets don't deserve our self destructive habits on their soil. And whoever wins this cold war's goverment will probably be the one that the world will follow. If the communists win, Then the world will cotton on and join that, if the Capitalists win then we will either go with that or another cold war will occur in 20 years after that."
what communist triad there's China North Korea and..."

Vietnam. Russia. I count russia because Putin's in charge. And he's a stalinist."

but they are a capitalist country

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Octagon Freak

Geez, there is no second Cold War. The first Cold War was retarded in the first place.