A rant that will probably get me banned

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is anybody else sick of all the gay propaganda?

I personally don't care about gays, they can have sex and marry all day long for I care. That being said, all the talk about gay pride is starting to make me hate gays with a passion.

Just opened Twitter and first 10 posts were about how awesome it is to be gay. That's pretty much every platform that I use these days.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt you will get banned. Maybe a warning.

And yes, I agree with you. Poop dick propaganda is overwhelming these days.

Avatar image for stvblackrose801
stvblackrose801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

apewar012467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you'll get banned.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mfundroid

Talk about a paradox:

"I personally don't care about gays, they can have sex and marry all day long for I care. That being said, all the talk about gay pride is starting to make me hate gays with a passion."

I've seen no such things on any of my social media timelines, LOL. If something like "talk" about gay pride is starting to make you hate gays with a passion then you've always been subconsciously homophobic. Now you're just open about it. LOL, gay pride is making people hate gays. Now I've heard it all, I needed a good laugh.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem is that many people don’t want gays to get married or participate in the mainstream community, thus marginalize them. All the gay propaganda that you seem to hate so much serves to let people from the LGBTQ community know that they are not alone, they don’t need to hide, and that there is nothing wrong with them.

Probably if the LGBTQ community hadn’t been oppressed (and it still is) for so long it wouldn’t have to use manifest itself so vocally.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

I personally don't care about gays, they can have sex and marry all day long for I care. That being said, all the talk about gay pride is starting to make me hate gays with a passion.

Just opened Twitter and first 10 posts were about how awesome it is to be gay. That's pretty much every platform that I use these days.

1. I personally don't care about gays
  2. all the talk about gay pride is starting to make me hate gays with a passion.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Um, ignore it?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you get banned or a warning? Unless they changed the rules, stating an opinion without a specific person referenced can be positive or negative as long as it is intended to cause discussion.

I am tired of the extreme focus on the LBGT community. Someone's sexual preference shouldn't matter in society as a whole. It is pointless for anyone to dwell on.

Avatar image for jaylim101studios
Jaylim101studios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: I was agreeing with you, until you said "it's starting to make me hate gays". From there, I was thinking, yep he definitely **** up.

apewar012467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

Anyway dude, can you clarify on what your saying?

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talk about a paradox:

"I personally don't care about gays, they can have sex and marry all day long for I care. That being said, all the talk about gay pride is starting to make me hate gays with a passion."

I've seen no such things on any of my social media timelines, LOL. If something like "talk" about gay pride is starting to make you hate gays with a passion then you've always been subconsciously homophobic. Now you're just open about it. LOL, gay pride is making people hate gays. Now I've heard it all, I needed a good laugh.

this ^

you seem like you just wanted an excuse to lash out on the gay community. the posts you complain about where users express 'how great it is to be gay' were probably written to reach out to young teens/adults who are having trouble coming out and being able to accept their homosexuality.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah, it seems like you always probably hated gays, and you needed something to self justify your hatred, which is . . . fine, I guess, as long as you don't harm anyone because of it.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Them talking about it makes you hate them? You must not have liked them much prior, then.

I get where you're coming from. A lot of people are really (no pun intended) shoving the gay crap down everyone's throat. The way I see it, though, is that they've been having a lot of crap shoved down their throats for a lot of years so it's only fair. xD I don't think you should hate them for it.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva said:
@sirneko said:

1. I personally don't care about gays
  2. all the talk about gay pride is starting to make me hate gays with a passion.

What is so hard to comperhend here?

I don't care about people's sexual ways, but all the talk about it is what's pissing me off.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

The propaganda is having a opposite effect on me.

I see it way too much on my social media and I am starting to hate it.

@farkam said:

Um, ignore it?

It's hard to ignore it when some days it's the majority of what I see on different social media platforms.

Talk about a paradox:

I don't think you understand what a paradox is, I also don't think you read my entire post before getting triggered.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get the unwarranted hatred; the gay community has had to deal with BS all these years so I don't see the problem with a few of that stuff appearing on your timeline.

Get over yourself.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one cares about the LGBTQIAUWABCDFGHWHAKD community.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

I don't get the unwarranted hatred; the gay community has had to deal with BS all these years so I don't see the problem with a few of that stuff appearing on your timeline.

Get over yourself.

Just opened Twitter and first 10 posts were about how awesome it is to be gay

I have a problem with people not reading my posts before getting triggered.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Sounds like a few to me.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

You could just leave the internet if this irritates you so.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SirNeko

@mainjp said:
@sirneko said:

Sounds like a few to me.

10 on this platform, 10 on that platform. It adds up.

That was also 10 first, with little something else between there is more.

I read social media all day because I am a social reject with nothing else to do.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hear me out, I'm not racist, BUT...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It sounds like you'd have hated black people a few years ago at this rate.

apewar012467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@apewar012467 said:

@sirneko:

The propaganda is having a opposite effect on me.

I see it way too much on my social media and I am starting to hate it.

Alright, thanks.