A complicated essay on fandoms

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Two people who are very the same @avengergamer676 and @johndeyvido had a war about The Super Soldiers I won’t say who’s right or wrong but I’l analyze the type of people they are. I said that out loud and just realized how dumb that sounds.

@johndeyvido

No Caption Provided

We start off with their opinions on the skill of characters and this heat shows that both are on good footing. because they haven’t explored each other mentally so they are nice towards each other. It’s symbolic of poison as this is an addiction that never seems to fade away.

No Caption Provided

They continue to dissect themselves mentally. You can just hear the anger in @johndeyvido as he says ‘Too many Sub-divisions makes the list lose relevance‘ This shows how John is the same as Avenger. They are going back and fourth at each other. Attempting to correct the other. But they remain neutral cause of their Identities. An Identity is a performance a projection of the self. It shows how they are from vastly different communities because of media they live in.

No Caption Provided

This shows the delusion of humanity. We as humans of regressed in arguments. We all know Loki is not that skilled. We also all know Baron fought someone who outstats Him.

This shows how @johndeyvido is a man in a body that uses feats but a heart that uses statements and head canon. he doesn’t stick to one thing but fails to stick to another.

No Caption Provided

He’s afraid of his own logic because it scares his way of life on the vine.

Benjamin Franklin said:

“Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enought to be honest"

John has conditioned himself in his own world because he’s the embodiment of the community. He’s a man selfish men who learned how to love others but he never learned how to respect one’s opinion.

“I don't have to debunk every feat from you only relevant ones and those 2 aren't. Cap and Bucky weren't pierced by shield throws so it's not piercing a more durable supersoldier. I'm not replying to this particular argument again.” The problem with him is that he creates his own demons by defying his own logic. When our sense of logic is threatened we don’t think clearly.

John is about the small community and what statements can do to a man who doesn’t understand his own rules.

@avengergamer676

Avenger is a man who has the mind of a feats guy but the body of a statements guy.

"The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is in his heart"

Avenger is Captain America fanboy. As his brother I can tell you he’s been reading Cap’s comics since he was 10 years old. He’s become fanboy in a less toxic sense. he uses science to win his debates because he can actually debate. He weaponizes one’s logic to have a point (it’s not hard to have a point when the person you are debating against people who think MCU cap‘s standard punches are as powerful as the punch of the average human being). He’s a man who’s confused.

one second he’ll tell you to go suck a dick but the next he’ll give you a warm hug. Like @supremegeneration said, he’s a PM Raj.

"When I read some of the rules for speaking and writing the English language correctly, I think any fool can make a rule, and every fool will mind it."

Avenger can see that John is a fool he can also see that @greysentinel365 is a fool as well. the problem with avenger. Is that he’s a fool himself.

when an argument has ended he runs back into action

“Can I tell you something?”

he brought up that Chinese martial arts are (I mean, they kinda are) fake. But there was no reason to come back to the argument in the firsts that place.

@rbt

He’s perfect. A literal god among men.

Arrow solos

@greysentinel365

Grey is satan while John and Avnger are the lord and christ. Grey personifies ignorance and human delusion he used a single outlier that is debunked by a decade of feats. and tried to convince people Cap punches as hard as the average human.

"The fool wonders, the wise man asks."

Be like @avengergamer676 and@johndeyvido. NEVER be like @greysentinel365

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos77: are you high? That better have been Medical weed I saw in your car!

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thanos77

Bump

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos77: big bruh, it is a debate of course somebody will be wrong LMFAO.

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos77: these two are far better than me in case of debating something,so I am confused there. Sorry for that comment.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many bots wth

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, this thread is dumb. Dude says one is right and the other is wrong, although he skipped several parts of the argument (which I have no idea where this came from) and obviously villainizes one person and says the other is right. Would be nice if you could at least provide a link to the discussion. Bro makes claims on what a wise man is and what a fool is, although only a fool needs to limit to make such a an argument while lacking sufficient proof.