#1 Posted by malikc6 (731 posts) - - Show Bio

These men are in their early to mid thirties weighing 300+ lbs of muscle with metal baseball bats as their only weapons and are forced to fight this animal. This black bear (male) weighs 500 lbs and is enraged. Who takes this victory?

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

The bear stomps

#3 Posted by Daisy_Johnson (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

The men stomp lmao! Especially if their Canadian or Russian with the knowledge of a nice clean bop in the nose will send their nerves racking and make the bear run off like a bitch.

5 men weighing over 300 pounds each with metal bats is a ridiculous overkill. At least strap fricken lasers on the bears back or teach it how to shoot automatic rifles.... or something!

Huge mismatch unless these guys are dumb as a sack of rocks!

Avatar image for echostarlord117
#4 Posted by echostarlord117 (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus, 300 lbs. men? Those are a little more than just "strong" men.

Assuming everyone's out to kill or be killed here, a few men'll go down, but I think people will really underestimate how insane a blow from a bat is. It'll down a human in one hit for sure. I don't doubt the bear can take a few hits, but while it's gnawing on one of the dude's legs, it's going to be taking blow after blow from four metal bats to the head. There's no way it's coming out of this alive.

#5 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus, 300 lbs. men? Those are a little more than just "strong" men.

Assuming everyone's out to kill or be killed here, a few men'll go down, but I think people will really underestimate how insane a blow from a bat is. It'll down a human in one hit for sure. I don't doubt the bear can take a few hits, but while it's gnawing on one of the dude's legs, it's going to be taking blow after blow from four metal bats to the head. There's no way it's coming out of this alive.

#6 Edited by Dr_Shenanigans (536 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see one of them jamming a bat down the bears throat, 5 guys should be able to handle this.

#7 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

5 Guys make bear burgers and fries.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#8 Posted by RedHood_JayTodd (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

5 men take this with a casualty or two. They’ll be fine.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#9 Posted by EternalDarkFury (1873 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by CrimeNoir (58 posts) - - Show Bio

If those 5 men hit that bear. May Batgod bless their souls. It will be a very very pissed off Bear.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#11 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16261 posts) - - Show Bio

...I'll take the bear.

#12 Edited by Alavanka (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

A black bear? The 5 men with the baseball bats stand a real chance. A single man with a throwing spear and a tree to perch would solo. There's a reason you fight back against black bears and play dead for grizzlies. Black bears tend to be wary of humans. You can scare them off with loud noise when they're raiding your garbage cans (not recommended though). They taste delicious if you're into hunting.

A grizzly, however, will eat you alive.

#13 Posted by Mortein (6044 posts) - - Show Bio

A bear charges in and bites one guy.

It would take at least a minute for a bear to finish off 1 300 pounds man who's fighting to survive, and during that time other 4 guys could land up to 200 hits with metal bats on the bears skull.

If bear decides to spread the damage and bite one guy, then let him go, than go after the other guy, and then let him go, he wouldn't be able to kill a single human.

If this is a fight to death, bear would die, one human would die, and 2 humans would be injured.

#14 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be animal cruelty. 2 men with bats vs a Black Bear would be closer.

#15 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be animal cruelty. 2 men with bats vs a Black Bear would be closer.

This. The Bear mauls one whilst another gets a couple of shots to the back of its head, should be enough to KO it.

Avatar image for dailywheattoast
#16 Edited by dailywheattoast (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@malikc6: men win in a good fight as long as they aren't fearful and play it smart

#17 Posted by SC (18159 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you sure its not just one strong senior frigging citizen with 5 metal bats?

#18 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18334 posts) - - Show Bio

It would depend on the mindset of the men. If they had their heads wired tight and could deal with being clawed and bitten and seeing their comrades guts and what not being splattered around, then yes; five strong men could beat the holy crap out of the bear.

Five guys with average 21st century mentality would probably fold after the first serious injury.

Just my opinion.

#19 Posted by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

In other words, 5 JJ Watts with metal baseball bats trying to take down a 500 LB bear. That should be very manageable