3 new KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

Guide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Guide

I know that some people don't care but the people that do should be jumping out of their seats for this. Three new games have been announced for the kingdom hearts series.

First is Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep for the PSP staring the character that was seen in Kingdom Hearts 2 secret movie once you beat the game under certain conditions. His name is Terra, and one world that has been added was Olympus Colosseum, and what seems to be a Snow White world.

The Second is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days for the DS This one stars Roxas on his journey with the Organization 13. This one is my favorite because it is a 4 person multi-player where you can get to play as the organization members so far the only characters it seems you can play as is Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar but more characters could be added later.

The Third is Kingdom Hearts Coded for a Japanese Mobile Phone.

This is the only one of the three where you play as Sora but also I don't think that you will be able to get it here in America sorry the story line is a bit confusing because it seems to be in between KH and KH2 I think it's about what happened with Sora when he was trying to get his memories back.

There is also a rumor that Birth By Sleep may come out for the DS but it's only a rumor.

If you want more information go to this website.

http://khinsider.com/

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The WeatherMan

Ehh... I guess I'll get the DS one. Maybe.

Screw these little money milkers, give me KH3 or... GIVE ME KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!

Post Edited:2007-09-20 20:32:13

Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By The Iron Cavalier

Guide says:

"I know that some people don't care but the people that do should be jumping out of their seats for this. Three new games have been announced for the kingdom hearts series.First is Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep for the PSP staring the character that was seen in Kingdom Hearts 2 secret movie once you beat the game under certain conditions. His name is Terra, and one world that has been added was Olympus Colosseum, and what seems to be a Snow White world.The Second is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days for the DS This one stars Roxas on his journey with the Organization 13. This one is my favorite because it is a 4 person multi-player where you can get to play as the organization members so far the only characters it seems you can play as is Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar but more characters could be added later.The Third is Kingdom Hearts Coded for a Japanese Mobile Phone.This is the only one of the three where you play as Sora but also I don't think that you will be able to get it here in America sorry the story line is a bit confusing because it seems to be in between KH and KH2 I think it's about what happened with Sora when he was trying to get his memories back.There is also a rumor that Birth By Sleep may come out for the DS but it's only a rumor.If you want more information go to this website.http://khinsider.com/ "
\Oh Guide and your KH obsession.You have the KH fansite on speeddial.
Guide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guide

Yes I do

It's number 7

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Gottheit

Hmm...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Darkchild

The WeatherMan says:

"Ehh... I guess I'll get the DS one. Maybe.Screw these little money milkers, give me KH3 or... GIVE ME KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!1
Post Edited:2007-09-20 20:32:13"

damn straight

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Liverwurst

Darkchild says:

"The WeatherMan says:
"Ehh... I guess I'll get the DS one. Maybe.Screw these little money milkers, give me KH3 or... GIVE ME KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!1
Post Edited:2007-09-20 20:32:13"

damn straight"

Hell ya.