2016 godzilla will be taller than 2014 Godzilla.

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for frocharocha
Frocharocha

6350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

And will fire giant lasers as well.

Toho released a teaser of their Godzilla foot imprint where it's stated: "The foot is indicative of the new Godzilla being the tallest one yet, towering over the 108-meter-tall (about 355-foot-tall) incarnation in Gareth Edwards and Legendary Pictures' 2014 Hollywood film."

It's also stated the Toho Godzilla movie will be set in Japan, and Higuchi offered: "Finally, the time has come. Playtime is over. Next year, I will deliver the greatest and worst nightmare to everyone."

Who thinks this will be an absolute monster? Footprint of new godzilla, this one will be more like a lizard, it seems.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

223971

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't care if he is taller... I just want to see "More of Godzilla" in a movie that is called Godzilla.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

10716

Forum Posts

520

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't care if he is taller... I just want to see "More of Godzilla" in a movie that is called Godzilla.

This.

Avatar image for masterkungfu
MasterKungFu

20773

Forum Posts

9757

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MasterKungFu

9000 feet tall!!!!!!

Avatar image for monsterstomp
MonsterStomp

37006

Forum Posts

361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MonsterStomp

First movie blew.

Avatar image for rpgesus
Rpgesus

5380

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Rpgesus

Godzilla 2014 did not blow but good godzilla should be huge

Avatar image for frocharocha
Frocharocha

6350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@rpgesus said:

Godzilla 2014 did not blow but good godzilla should be huge

I wonder if gravity exists in his universe.

Avatar image for wildvine
wildvine

14899

Forum Posts

2609

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

I don't care if he is taller... I just want to see "More of Godzilla" in a movie that is called Godzilla.

That

Avatar image for magnablue
magnablue

10500

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

He's bigger, He stronger and he's faster to.

Avatar image for the_stegman
the_stegman

40768

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#10 the_stegman  Moderator

I don't care if he is taller... I just want to see "More of Godzilla" in a movie that is called Godzilla.

THIS!!!!!!!

Avatar image for monsterstomp
MonsterStomp

37006

Forum Posts

361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rpgesus said:

Godzilla 2014 did not blow but good godzilla should be huge

Yea it did.

Avatar image for bruxae
Bruxae

18147

Forum Posts

11098

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Still haven't watched the 2014 version.. I should get on that.

Avatar image for kyrees
kyrees

13618

Forum Posts

100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

more godzilla

Avatar image for kritikalmassx
KritikalMassX

1510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@frocharocha: "Who thinks this will be an absolute monster?" You may not know it, but I think you made a pun.

Avatar image for rpgesus
Rpgesus

5380

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for wildvine
wildvine

14899

Forum Posts

2609

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@bruxae said:

Still haven't watched the 2014 version.. I should get on that.

It had some good moments. And great acting--- from Brian Cranston.

Avatar image for monsterstomp
MonsterStomp

37006

Forum Posts

361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for bruxae
Bruxae

18147

Forum Posts

11098

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@wildvine said:

@bruxae said:

Still haven't watched the 2014 version.. I should get on that.

It had some good moments. And great acting--- from Brian Cranston.

Since Breaking Bad i've realised everything Bryan Cranston does is great.

Avatar image for rpgesus
Rpgesus

5380

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@monsterstomp: whyd you hate it... I can see not giving it a 10/10 due to lack of godzilla on screen time but when he was on screen he was destroying those monsters... and cranston died too early

Avatar image for wildvine
wildvine

14899

Forum Posts

2609

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@bruxae said:

@wildvine said:

@bruxae said:

Still haven't watched the 2014 version.. I should get on that.

It had some good moments. And great acting--- from Brian Cranston.

Since Breaking Bad i've realised everything Bryan Cranston does is great.

I know, right? The movie needed more of him and Godzilla.

Avatar image for monsterstomp
MonsterStomp

37006

Forum Posts

361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rpgesus said:

@monsterstomp: whyd you hate it... I can see not giving it a 10/10 due to lack of godzilla on screen time but when he was on screen he was destroying those monsters... and cranston died too early

Because the lead up to Godzilla finally getting screen-time was boring as all hell. Then when he finally does get screen time, not only is there very little of it, but you barely see him. Camera shots were way too close to witness the meat of the action, the scenery was dark and dusty. I'm in the theatre looking for a hint of wow factor, then finally I see Godzilla remember he has atomic breath and ends the fight then and there. He not only put the MUTO's out of their misery, he put me out of my misery.

Avatar image for theblondegod
TheBlondeGod

2845

Forum Posts

4868

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

"Finally, the time has come. Playtime is over. Next year, I will deliver the greatest and worst nightmare to everyone."

I'm expecting Godzilla will plan on world domination lol

Avatar image for frocharocha
Frocharocha

6350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@frocharocha: "Who thinks this will be an absolute monster?" You may not know it, but I think you made a pun.

xD

Avatar image for vivide
Vivide

3278

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

More GOD, less Zilla
More GOD, less Zilla

Avatar image for frocharocha
Frocharocha

6350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Frocharocha

@theblondegod said:

"Finally, the time has come. Playtime is over. Next year, I will deliver the greatest and worst nightmare to everyone."

I'm expecting Godzilla will plan on world domination lol

This rebootwill probably follow the original movie. Godzilla destroying everything.

Avatar image for w0nd
w0nd

6804

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rpgesus said:

@monsterstomp: whyd you hate it... I can see not giving it a 10/10 due to lack of godzilla on screen time but when he was on screen he was destroying those monsters... and cranston died too early

He was described as an unforgiving force of nature. which he was not. He bored me. He tolorated humans shooting him in the face for goodness sake.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

8937

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

His height level...

It's over nine thousand!!!!

Avatar image for kgb725
kgb725

20644

Forum Posts

227

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

More godzilla maybe Rodan or Mechagodzilla

Avatar image for silverpool
SilverPool

4562

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for rpgesus
Rpgesus

5380

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@w0nd: @monsterstomp fair enough i havent see it since it came out so i bet if i watched it a 2nd time it wouldnt be as good

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

223971

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@king_saturn: Hey look, it's this dumb complaint again.

It's not dumb at all... it's heavily relevant as multiple users had quoted my very comment.

Avatar image for w0nd
w0nd

6804

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@king_saturn: Hey look, it's this dumb complaint again.

Why is it dumb? He was swimming the majority of the movie....

Avatar image for silverpool
SilverPool

4562

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@king_saturn: What did you expect from the trailers? The trailers made it obvious that they were going to have Godzilla show up more like Jaws in increments. Apparently everybody just ignored that and decided to be whiney b**ches instead.

Avatar image for penderor
Penderor

5561

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Big and Bad.

Avatar image for leo-343
Leo-343

30909

Forum Posts

4870

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By Leo-343

I don't care if he is taller... I just want to see "More of Godzilla" in a movie that is called Godzilla.

This. This so much.

Avatar image for colliderz
colliderz

4756

Forum Posts

483

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't care if he is taller or not, just don't let him be a fatso

Avatar image for sachmoo
Sachmoo

2500

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By Sachmoo

I don't care if he is taller... I just want to see "More of Godzilla" in a movie that is called Godzilla.

Meh, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more in fights. But lets be honest, a big ass Lizard who cant even take a step without crushing something, can't talk, and really has nothing to communicate with anyways. What do you want out of his extended screen time. Standing around blinking? Picking his teeth? Doing Underwater Pilates?

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

223971

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By King Saturn

@silverpool said:

@king_saturn: What did you expect from the trailers? The trailers made it obvious that they were going to have Godzilla show up more like Jaws in increments. Apparently everybody just ignored that and decided to be whiney b**ches instead.

I expected "More of Godzilla" even from watching the Trailers... the fact that he was in the film in such small increments as a let down.

Okay, so basically you are bent out of shape because I had an opinion about the film that multiple people agreed with ? What is it with you people ? Getting bent out of shape over every little thing they read on the internet.

@sachmoo said:

@king_saturn said:

I don't care if he is taller... I just want to see "More of Godzilla" in a movie that is called Godzilla.

Meh, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more in fights. But lets be honest, a big ass Lizard who cant even take a step without crushing something, can't talk, and really has nothing to communicate with anyways. What do you want out of his extended screen time. Standing around blinking? Picking his teeth? Doing Underwater Pilates?

Actually any of those suggestions would be better than have him hardly on the screen... would be interesting to see Godzilla doing underwater pilates while clobbering Jaws or a Killer Whale.

Avatar image for frocharocha
Frocharocha

6350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@sachmoo said:

@king_saturn said:

I don't care if he is taller... I just want to see "More of Godzilla" in a movie that is called Godzilla.

Meh, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more in fights. But lets be honest, a big ass Lizard who cant even take a step without crushing something, can't talk, and really has nothing to communicate with anyways. What do you want out of his extended screen time. Standing around blinking? Picking his teeth? Doing Underwater Pilates?

We want to see 40 minutes of screen fighting :P

Avatar image for straight-fire
Straight-Fire

27686

Forum Posts

6545

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Oh cool.

Avatar image for kidchipotle
kidchipotle

15769

Forum Posts

229

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So is it the same one or different one?

Avatar image for frocharocha
Frocharocha

6350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So is it the same one or different one?

It will be a different one, more closely to the Final wars Godzilla.

Avatar image for kidchipotle
kidchipotle

15769

Forum Posts

229

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By kidchipotle

@thetruearturokayvee said:

So is it the same one or different one?

It will be a different one, more closely to the Final wars Godzilla.

All these multiple Godzilla confuse me. How are there so many and no one knows about them lol

Avatar image for frocharocha
Frocharocha

6350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@frocharocha said:

@thetruearturokayvee said:

So is it the same one or different one?

It will be a different one, more closely to the Final wars Godzilla.

All these multiple Godzilla confuse me. How are there so many and no one knows about them lol

xD, This godzilla will be made by the original creator and will be a reboot from the first movie like Robocop (but made by japaneses) So we will probably see Godzilla wreckin stuff up and tanking nukes.

Avatar image for kidchipotle
kidchipotle

15769

Forum Posts

229

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By kidchipotle

@thetruearturokayvee said:

@frocharocha said:

@thetruearturokayvee said:

So is it the same one or different one?

It will be a different one, more closely to the Final wars Godzilla.

All these multiple Godzilla confuse me. How are there so many and no one knows about them lol

xD, This godzilla will be made by the original creator and will be a reboot from the first movie like Robocop (but made by japaneses) So we will probably see Godzilla wreckin stuff up and tanking nukes.

Wait this isn't Godzilla 2 the american version?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

18239

Forum Posts

12456

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#46  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@hylian: he's the Toho crew!!!! C'mon Gigan, take it to the bridge!!!!!!

Avatar image for frocharocha
Frocharocha

6350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@frocharocha said:

@thetruearturokayvee said:

@frocharocha said:

@thetruearturokayvee said:

So is it the same one or different one?

It will be a different one, more closely to the Final wars Godzilla.

All these multiple Godzilla confuse me. How are there so many and no one knows about them lol

xD, This godzilla will be made by the original creator and will be a reboot from the first movie like Robocop (but made by japaneses) So we will probably see Godzilla wreckin stuff up and tanking nukes.

Wait this isn't Godzilla 2 the american version?

No, this will be a different movie reboot which will come out next year. Two godzilla reboots in under 2 years. How cool is that? Godzilla 2 (american version) will come out in 2018 :P

Avatar image for ostyo
Ostyo

14103

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@wildvine: I wanted Bryan and Godzilla to hangout and go on adventures together.

Avatar image for kidchipotle
kidchipotle

15769

Forum Posts

229

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@thetruearturokayvee said:

@frocharocha said:

@thetruearturokayvee said:

@frocharocha said:

@thetruearturokayvee said:

So is it the same one or different one?

It will be a different one, more closely to the Final wars Godzilla.

All these multiple Godzilla confuse me. How are there so many and no one knows about them lol

xD, This godzilla will be made by the original creator and will be a reboot from the first movie like Robocop (but made by japaneses) So we will probably see Godzilla wreckin stuff up and tanking nukes.

Wait this isn't Godzilla 2 the american version?

No, this will be a different movie reboot which will come out next year. Two godzilla reboots in under 2 years. How cool is that? Godzilla 2 (american version) will come out in 2018 :P

OOHHH okay, now I'm not confused anymore. Thanks! That's really awesome news.

Avatar image for wildvine
wildvine

14899

Forum Posts

2609

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#50  Edited By wildvine

@ostyo said:

I wanted Bryan and Godzilla to hangout and go on adventures together.

And then they could start a garage band.