This is not exhaustive by any means, but this is so far as I can remember as of now. If you got to be one of the early audiences, how's your predictions?
My predictions that came true
- Hawkeye lost his family.
- There'll be time travel involved.
- Captain America's shield will break.
- Iron Man will die.
My predictions that didn't happen
- Avengers will fail the first half hour of the film (in contrary, they killed present Thanos easily).
- Only Tony and Banner survived to time travel.
- The movie will involve warning or cooperating with past Avengers.
- Captain Marvel will get her butt kicked by present Thanos.
- Captain Marvel will have her power disabled by Thanos (he didn't have the Stones to do it even if he could).
- Captain America will die.
- Thor will die.
- Tony have to try countless of times to succeed (it only take once).
- Tony died from Thanos' direct action (he died from the energy surge of the snap that wiped out Thanos and his army).
- Present Thanos was defeated in seconds with half of the Avengers left.
- Present Thanos vaporized the Infinity Stones to get rid of it (surprising as this is one of the only two limitations to the Stones in the comic).
- Thor is the one that landed a killing blow on present Thanos.
- Professor Hulk, bonus point for the fact that he was already in this form when he was introduced in this film.
- Thor got fat.
- Black Widow sacrificed herself for Hawkeye to get a Soul Stone, and died.
- Hulk is the one doing the snap to reverse the universal half-genocide.
- Captain America lifted and use the Mjolnir (I should have see this coming).
- Past Thanos broke Captain America's shield with his sword, under his own strength.
- Past Thanos with no Stones is significantly more powerful as far as everything's shown.
- Captain Marvel no-sell Past Thanos' attacks, until he resorted to use Power Stone against her (bonus point for the fact that he have to remove it from the gauntlet).
- Iron Man is the one that killed past Thanos and his army by using his own armor as a gauntlet.