Some Ideas for Post Infinity War MCU

Corbincomicz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Needless to say, this will contain spoilers for every Marvel movie up to Thor: Ragnarok. You have been warned.

No Caption Provided

So why don't we get on with it.

After Infinity War and Avengers 4, I assume that the Avengers will want a better contact with everyone. They know the government won't allow it, so Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther, Hank Pym, Nick Fury, Captain Marvel, Captain America, and Gamora form the Illuminati, to better communicate with each other.

Thor and Captain Marvel go with the Guardians into space to better protect it, leaving Valkyrie at New Asgard at Earth.

So then, all of the Avengers and heroes are connected, but Steve Rogers wants out, this isn't his home. Bucky Barnes takes up the Captain America role, and Doctor Strange sends Steve back to the 1940s to be with Peggy. He also could get his old Avengers costume in the 1940s to be a hero, and he can be brought back to modern day as a cameo for any huge threat (e.g Galactus, Kang, etc.).

Also, with the rumors that Disney will by Fox, there could be X-Men brought in. To show where the Mutants have been, you can show the history of the X-Men. Show that heroes like Wolverine, Rogue, and Colossus were fighting in the Battle of New York. Show that Magneto was in Sokovia, and he was watching over his children. Mystique could be a character for the movies too.

Also, the thing about the Skrulls coming to the MCU, that could be a heavy plot point. I'm not really sure how to bring them into the modern-day MCU. Characters like War Machine, Black Widow, and others that we don't sympathize with a lot could be Skrulls.

But, what about Fantastic Four? With the Avengers all not with the government, Ross needs some government team. So, he finds out about an old project from the 1970s, where a group of scientists went into space to investigate a wormhole, and never came back. So, Ross uses some kind of scientific device to bring them from the Negative Zone. They have super powers and become the Fantastic Four. They fight someone like the Puppet Master or Mole Man. If they do Mole Man and his underground kingdom. We could see him recruit the Thing, and have the Fantastic Four and Hulk have to go down and smash the monsters. Reed Richards would be inducted into the Illuminati.

Norman Osborn is another interesting character that could be in the MCU. With him, I would do the ultimates Green Goblin. You could show another replication of the Super-Soldier serum, but it is purposefully messed up. Norman injects himself with the Goblin serum to try and claim something from Tony Stark. That is the Iron Patriot armor, and he wants to use it. They don't know Norman is the Goblin. Norman buys the Avengers Tower from Tony, and then buys the Iron Patriot armor. However, he knows Spider-Man is investigating him. So, he breaks Scorpion out of prison and hires Kraven the Hunter to kill Spider-Man. While investigating Oscorp, he gets attacked by Kraven. He finds some weird alien goo, that attaches to him and makes him stronger.

I just want to quickly discuss Wolverine. HYDRA dislikes mutants, so that could introduce a conflict with Wolverine or the X-Men. Wolverine ends up fighting HYDRA's own mutant assassin, Sabretooth. Wolverine would then go undercover into SHIELD. Then, during Winter Soldier, he would fight back and ends up being a hero, but he falls off one of the Hellicarriers. Wolverine is believed dead, but he gets rescued by the X-Men.

Also, many of the X-Men are teenagers. I would keep Charles, Beast, Magneto, and Wolverine as adults. The teenagers would include Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, and Jubilee. Also, Finn Wolfhard as Cyclops. Please. After an X-Men movie, Professor X would be inducted into the Illuminati.

For Silver Surfer, I would introduce Norrin Radd in one of the Guardians movies. He would seemingly die, but he gets resurrected as a herald by Galactus. Then, when he learns of Galactus' plan, he goes to the Guardians to warn them, and is semi-inducted into the Guardians as they all head for Earth.

So, what are your thoughts and ideas? Let me know!

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

The only problem I have with this is if Magneto was at Sokovia, why did he let Quicksilver die?