Shuri Smartest in MCU - JK! (Endgame Spoilers)

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tony has -

Made iron man suit from scraps

Created a new element

Mastered nano-tech

Created artificial intelligence

Created a device powerful enough to harness the stones

Made a time machine

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She has no feats to support that claim. In IW she looked like smarter than Banner when they were talking about Vision but it still doesn't mean she's better than Stark.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id put Tony as number 1 and Shuri two. Tony building a functioning time machine and a glove to hold the stones (when the stones needed the to forged in the heart of a freaking star) is nuts.

Banner is 3. I would put Banner above Shuri as he did build the first time machine (that didnt work properly, but still) but the way she schooled both Banner and Tony on their Vision build is too much for Banner to overcome.

That being said, Shuri mastered Nanotech before Tony did. BLack Panthers suit is Nano tech. If I remember corrcetly, the suit is housed in a necklace and then forms around his body when needed.

So

Tony -Time Machine

Shuri - Nanotech

Hulk - Vision (He "knows bio Organics better than anyone " - Tony Stark)

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rdskns4eva: Tony should be no.1 by far (with EG feats especially), Hank Pym should be no.2 (pym particles), Shuri should be no. 3 and Banner no.4 and so on....

That being said, Shuri mastered Nanotech before Tony did. BLack Panthers suit is Nano tech. If I remember corrcetly, the suit is housed in a necklace and then forms around his body when needed.

So

Tony -Time Machine

Shuri - Nanotech

That's only an assumption coz we never saw what Iron Man has been doing between CW and IW which is a 2 years gap. Besides Tony had a fully functioning nano gauntlet which came out of his watch almost 2 years prior to the Black Panther so its safe to say he probably had a nano armour before Shuri. Also, IM's nanotech is different from BP, Tony has to integrate the nano tech with his arc reactor technology.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Writer's intent is clear - Butthurt fanboys can cry all they want but it doesn't change the reality

Shuri is the smartest person in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_zayd_x said:

@rdskns4eva: Tony should be no.1 by far (with EG feats especially), Hank Pym should be no.2 (pym particles), Shuri should be no. 3 and Banner no.4 and so on....

@rdskns4eva said:

So

Tony -Time Machine

Shuri - Nanotech

That's only an assumption coz we never saw what Iron Man has been doing between CW and IW which is a 2 years gap. Besides Tony had a fully functioning nano gauntlet which came out of his watch almost 2 years prior to the Black Panther so its safe to say he probably had a nano armour before Shuri. Also, IM's nanotech is different from BP, Tony has to integrate the nano tech with his arc reactor technology.

I dont know. Tony is smarter but there are things that happen to make me believe that his tech is still behind the Wakandans.

For example, why couldnt he heal Rhodes vs Why the Wakandans can heal bullet wounds completely in 24 hours? I mean, no scar damage and they can heal paralysis in 24 hours? Thats insane.

The shield dome is another piece of tech that is just crazy. And their cloaking and radar jamming tech is better than anything Stark has.

Tony is smartest by far, but the Wakandans have better tech.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea48b09caace
deactivated-5ea48b09caace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd argue Fitz is one of the smartest