>Official End Game Wishlist/Predictions Thread<

• 128 results
xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

List your Wish List for Avengers Four like seeing Vision come back, or Captain America wielding Mjolnir

Also give your predictions for what you think is going to happen like who you think will kill Thanos, or maybe that you think he won't die at all

Let all the hype, dreams, and predictions commence!

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor to rebuild Asgard somehow.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xzone

Personally, I'm hoping to see Thor duel wield Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, possibly get an Infinity stone, and destroy a moon or something cool like that

I think Stark will probably get some new gear, hoping for possibly a destroyer armor of some kind

Hoping to see a lot more from Doctor Strange. Also want to see Professor and World Breaker Hulk

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

That would be really cool, maybe with the Odin-Force? I think the more likely scenario is he rebuilds on earth, so we might get to see the Thor-buster armor from Stark in the future

X

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos to have powers even without the stones. Technically this is still a possibility.

Also Thanos to tear apart Cap's shield just using his strength then gut Cap with one of the broken halfs.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:
@amcu said:

That would be really cool, maybe with the Odin-Force? I think the more likely scenario is he rebuilds on earth, so we might get to see the Thor-buster armor from Stark in the future

X

Yeah it probably will be earth. But it still would be really cool to see Thor create it somehow.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@xzone said:
@amcu said:

X

Yeah it probably will be earth. But it still would be really cool to see Thor create it somehow.

For sure! I really would like to see Thor have some reality warping feats. It would make sense for Thor to have the reality stone, tbh, because it's been owned by his people for centuries. That way he could rebuild Asgard and be the keeper of the reality stone

X

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m hoping for some WBH.

I’m hoping for some new feats for Thor and no anti feats.

Hoping for Thanos to be shown as formidable because for some reason this site thinks he’s a whimp.

Hoping for a nice goodbye to the OG Avengers. I think Thor will remain but it is bye bye Cap and Tony.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c32bf8a2c6ae
deactivated-5c32bf8a2c6ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to see the best ending ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: TP thing would be cool. Don't know how the heroes would even stop a TP Thor being controlled by Thanos along with having to fight Thanos but cool nonetheless.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xzone

I’m hoping for some WBH.

Couldn't agree more.. I'd like to see Thanos TP both Thor and Hulk, but get rid of Stormbreaker and see Hulk just beat the heck out of Thor. Would be so cool to see on-screen

I’m hoping for some new feats for Thor and no anti feats.

Planet busting and/or speed feats yes!

Hoping for Thanos to be shown as formidable because for some reason this site thinks he’s a whimp.

Imo, if he had better speed feats he would be far more respected

Hoping for a nice goodbye to the OG Avengers. I think Thor will remain but it is bye bye Cap and Tony.

Idk, Cap maybe, but I really would like to see Tony stay. So many more suits he could use, like a Thor-buster for example

X

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I want a young Jim Starling to wake up from the dream that was Endgame, go to work and pitch the idea to a CGI Stan Lee, and he'll say "Excelsior!". BOOM! Send me a check Disney!

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: TP thing would be cool. Don't know how the heroes would even stop a TP Thor being controlled by Thanos along with having to fight Thanos but cool nonetheless.

I think Captain Marvel, Amped Iron-Man, Doctor Strange, and WBH should be able to put down Thor... Possibly get rid of Stormbreaker? Idk, it's an interesting thought

X

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@amcu said:

Asgard is not a place, it's a people

-Odin

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A good movie, that’s my only wish.

Are you expecting It to be bad or something?

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xzone

Wishlist:

1) Mjolnir to Re-Appear: Wether it be given to Captain America or Thor to duel wield, idc too much, but I'd really like to see Mjolnir Re-enter the MCU

2) Doctor Strange Vs Loki: I know, both are currently "dead" but come on, we know at least one of them is returning... I can dream, can't I?

3) WBH Vs Thor: This pretty much speaks for itself

4) Mind Controlled Thor Vs Avengers: Really can't say no to this

5) Thor Vs Captain Marvel: I'd like to see something very similar to MOS Zod vs Clark, but instead of buildings, small moons

6) Odin Flash back/feats

7) Loki Flash back/feats

8) Possibly the Odin Force

9) Magic Belt for Thor: Yes, it may have been just an Easter egg, but it would still be awesome to see Thor amped with his magic belt

10) Warriors madness Thor

11) Destroyer Armor Iron-Man or Thor

That's a few, I'll probably make a larger list later on

X

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@amcu said:
@xzone said:
@amcu said:

X

For sure! I really would like to see Thor have some reality warping feats. It would make sense for Thor to have the reality stone, tbh, because it's been owned by his people for centuries. That way he could rebuild Asgard and be the keeper of the reality stone

X

They may do that. It would be an easy way to rebuild it. I expect they'll try and destroy the Infinity Stones by the end of the movie though.

@amcu said:

Asgard is not a place, it's a people

-Odin

This is true though they still need a place to live. I assume that based on what Odin said on earth in Ragnarok.

This could be Asgard.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: I think some will probably be destroyed, but optimally they will keep some of them. IMO, this is how it should be done

The Infinity Gauntlet: Thor. I do think Thor should retain the Glove and the majority of the infinity stones and keep them on Asgard. He's the best person to keep them safe, atm

Reality Stone: Thor

Space Stone: Thor

Time Stone: Doctor Strange

Mind Stone: Either Destroyed or Given to Loki. Maybe Vision, but let's be honest, he was horrible at using this Stone

Soul Stone: Adam Warlock

Power Stone: See here I don't know. I could honestly see Hulk having this stone. I think it would be very interesting to see Banner using the PS to amp Hulk's Strength, but I don't really know. Maybe this one should be destroyed or given to Thor

X

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: There's really a lot they could do. Well just have to see.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

@xzone: There's really a lot they could do. Well just have to see.

Yeah, as long as Thor gets to use an infinity stone ill be pretty happy. Ever since Ronan used the power stone for his axe and Thor received Stormbreaker I've been hoping for Thor to combine the PS with Stormbreaker.. If that happens in the movie and he doesn't moon/planet bust... lol

X

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: I'll admit that would be pretty cool but I personally want to see more of Thor being super powerful with just his own power and Stormbreaker. If we get any crazy moon/planet busting feats I hope it comes from Thor`s own power set or them reminding us that the Bifrost has that power.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Young Hank Pym

-Cap wielding mjolnir

-Tony wielding the Infinity Gauntlet, using it to rewrite reality and send Cap back in time to live his life in the 1940’s with Peggy Carter

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rem

I want the trinity (Cap, Tony, Thor) to defeat Thanos together instead of Captain Marvel. Another spider man buff would be nice too. I want a classic avengers type of film Sense we probably won’t get another one.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor dual wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, then at some point he drops Mjolnir and Captain America picks it up and kicks some ass.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m just saying, if they have Captain Mavel beat Thanos 1v1 in a fight to win the day, I’m assuming everything after the snap as filler.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xzone

@ready_4_madness: So you don’t wanna see Doctor Strange and Thor fight on screen? K

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: That actually sounds like the best way to get the best of both

X

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and captain america fighting thanos

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Thanos to kill Black Widow (or at least for it to look like BW died) only for Hulk to then come back so rage-amped that he straight up no sells a punch from Thanos and proceeds to throw him about the place. Or even better Hulk charges at him like in infinity war, but this time when Thanos fires a punch back, Hulk just straight up catches it. Then as Thanos gets over his initial shock and regains control of the fight, Thor and Cap Marvel come and help kick the purple out of him.

Also I do want Cap dying in an epically heroic fashion, saving everyone and having his shield broken in the process.

But what I really want, and I mean really really want, is for (real/CGI) Stan Lee to give a motivation speech. I can imagine Thor, downed and feeling like there's no point getting back up, only for Stan Lee to walk towards him as everyone else is fleeing the battleground. Stan Lee can hear Thor talking to himself about everything he's lost, and gives him a pep talk about striving for the impossible and overcoming any odds, accompanied by a badass flashback montage. Then he holds his hand out and helps Thor up, who goes on to save the goddamn universe.

But hey, that's just wishful thinking.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

6) Odin Flash back/feats

7) Loki Flash back/feats

I ask only about those

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Epicyon

@xzone said:
@darthvaderrocks said:

I think Captain Marvel, Amped Iron-Man, Doctor Strange, and WBH should be able to put down Thor... Possibly get rid of Stormbreaker? Idk, it's an interesting thought

X

No Caption Provided

You're lying about wanting to see Thor get beaten

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Typo, sorry. I meant fight on screen. Like against each other

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: Nah, I think it would be a perfect opportunity for Hulk to gain some respect, though I still want Thor to beat him with Stormbreaker

X

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Ok i guess i can try and finish it sunday-monday. I dreaded this question

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

- Thor continuously being op

- Cap wielding Mjolnir and giving Thanos a good licking before Thanos resurmounts his attack and kills Cap

- Hulk getting the feats he needs to be considered the strongest avenger again. Just absolutely decimating everything he is up against. Except for Thanos (he should give him a beating but not destroy him).

- Nice big 3 moment of the Marvel Trinity between Tony, Steve and Thor

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope Widow gets beaten by a fodder merc. So I can lowball.

;)

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I’d pay a lot of money to see this happen on-screen

X

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see Carol one shot Thor then solo Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they give Tony Stark the greatest exit in the history of exits. Moreover, hoping we do not get introduced to the "replacements" of leaving parties of MCU in this movie. I need time to absorb the loss, and feel the end for every character that is permanently gone. This has been the greatest ride, thank you.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Thor continuously being op