Infinity War vs Endgame

• 76 results
PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Infinity War vs Endgame (158 votes)

Infinity War 68%
Endgame 32%
No Caption Provided

Which one do you liked more?

• 
huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW was better IMO. Still loved EG though.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iw is way better

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Endgame.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW was very actiony with it’s fights and battles...while even tho it has it’s share of battles/fights, particularly at the end, EG is very story/character driven.

I could just be prisoner of the moment, as often happens when new movies like this come out, but I’m going to go with Endgame. At this point in my life, I typically will prefer a story driven film over one that is super action heavy.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgames’ emotional core is better and that third act makes up for the lack of action in the first two hours

Endgame wins for me

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity war is on a different level. Endgame is still great

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Endgame in my opinion.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I'm going to have to wait to watch them back to back so I can judge them objectively. Wait for the hype to pass.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 higherpower  Moderator

Endgame

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Infinity War, I really enjoyed Endgame but they ruined my favourite character in it while he was the best part of IW

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NiteLite

EG.Dont like how Thor was treated though.

Wanda and Carol were also too powerful.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Different stuff I like better from each one.

I like EG's big final battle more than the battle of Wakanda. I wished there was more Thanos screentime in EG. I felt more emotional over EG than IW. Iron Man got a better 1v1 moment in IW. Cap got a better 1v1 moment in EG. Together, it's perfectly balanced as all things should be. IW was a near perfect set-up to EG, and EG connected to IW pretty well. Alone, IW is probably better, but EG after watching all previous films is probably better. That's due to IW having one main character who goes through an arc starting in that film. EG is the conclusion of some arcs or a bridge to the next. While IW was also a bridge, it can stand alone much more easily. I can totally understand either being considered better, though I'd disagree if it was said both films had the same exact strengths. Bc they don't, they complement each other if anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity War was just breathtaking.

Endgame was amazing as well. I would probably say IW by a slight margin for now. But let me rewatch Endgame.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that they didn't do a good job with Hulk and Thor's power, but why are people complaining about Captain Marvel and Wanda being powerful? I don't get it.

If anything, this movie kinda negates my negative perception against Captain Marvel. I kinda want to watch Captain Marvel now (still hasn't seen it). I think someone also mentioned Scarlet Witch TV series is going to happen, I hope it will happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

I think CM is pretty underrated on this site.

She is MFTL confirmed, she is easily a multi thousand tonner in strength (the ballistic missile feat, and casually lifting the spaceship where Tony and Nebula were on), and has great durability from what we have seen.

How would you rank her in comparison to Superman? They have similar feats. Superman destroyed the World Engine, CM has destroyed 2 enormous ships as well. Lifting they are similar. In travel speed it isn’t close, but Supes has the edge in combat speed.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: Superman, and Captain Marvel are pretty much in the same tier, in my opinion. I still think Clark slightly edges out in most categories though, especially combat speed. I still have Clark over her.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW.

However I love the 3rd act of Endgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of want to take back my vote for IW. It is hard to vote against the epicness of the finale of Endgame.

I had a night to sleep on it and Endgame is truly growing on me.

It was fantastic.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The treatment of Thor in EG is the worst thing the MCU has done so far. Literally no reason for that at all

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Y2G

Having watched them back to back, the 8th viewing of IW was still better than the 1st of Endgame. That said the final fight of Endgame is the best we've seen.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgame was a better movie in my opinion, because it was very character driven focusing on the original 6. It had a plethora of amazing moments, and the best 3rd act of any superhero movie i've seen. But, I'm not sure I liked it more than Infinity war. IW was crazy as well. It also gave almost everyone the perfect amount of screen time. This is a close call for me. I'm going with Infinity war though as of now.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Both are phenomenal movies in my opinion, as too which one I think is better. There both great for different reasons. Leaning ever so slightly towards Endgame due being more character, story and emotionally core driven. At least as of now, will certainly give an update on this in the future.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgame story has more holes in it.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to rewatch Endgame to decide

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW is an actual good movie

Endgame is just fan service and hype its really not the Great of a film its good but not as epic as IW

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc4b6c202c76
deactivated-5cc4b6c202c76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when everyone was saying Endgame would be better? Lmaoo

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Endgame. IW was pure action with loads of amazing fights, fast paced with jumping from one cool scene to the next with maaany characters so can see why featzz crew would prefer it. Not to say IW was bad, the two are really close, I love seeing superhero action. Endgame had sick action as well, but had less characters to showcase and focused more on the story of the characters rather than what they can do like Bruce and Tony being very integral to the plot but not doing a lot of superhero fighty fight (Cap got to kick all kinds of ass tho) and Thor going through many emotional phases rather than spending the movie getting a new hammer and being cool with it. The time travel scenes were really tastefully done and the final fight was infinitely better than the Wakanda fight.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BalancedTruth

Lol Avengers films keep getting worse

Didn’t think it was possible

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immadnice: This is evident by it winning the poll despite Endgame having the recency bias.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity War for me was like a quest game type of movie where the main character beats up a few enemies and picks up jewels or something. Thanos in infinity war was a somewhat sympathetic figure perhaps because he knew what was coming and had made peace with what he was going to lose during his quest. It was full of action but was less of a movie about avengers but a Thanos movie. It works great as a standalone and was quite entertaining. For action and entertainment value I would choose Infinity War.

Endgame like one of the user said is a character driven story. It acted as a closing arc for most of the original characters ( Natasha's death was unnecessary I mean Hawkeye has never been more unlikable to me than in Endgame). There was a lack of action but the epic finale battle more than made up for it. The epic moment that they tried to give the female characters for me was unnecessary and underwhelming( I mean it lasted for two seconds and they didn't do much). Wanda was given up a powerup out of nowhere. Steve and Tony got a proper farewell but other main characters were treated a bit unfairly( cough* Hobo Thor* cough). For me Endgame only edges out Infinity War because of Tony, Steve and Thanos. Unlike IW, Endgame didn't live upto the hype.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I preferred Infinity War.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I liked Endgame much, much more. IW was more of a rollercoaster ride, but Endgame had more story, more moments between characters, more laughs and more tears, but most of all it left me feeling much more satisfied by the end of the journey.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity War was better for me due to being more entertaining throughout the movie and with the bad guy winning at the end, making it really stand out compared to a lot of super hero movies. Thanos also got way more screen time, which I like since he is my favorite character in the MCU

I did like Endgame, and I preferred the climax of Endgame over the climax of Infinity War, but the first 2/3rds of the film were slow and almost boring at certain parts. I feel it could have been shortened up a bit to make it faster paced. Endgame was more emotional as well.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cocacolaman  Moderator

I liked Infinity War more on a pure entertainment level while Endgame had a better plot and story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgame had better feats so I'd go with that

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I preferred Endgame by far. Loads more character development, tbh especially for the OG Avengers.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll get back to you once I watch both of them.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgame = Better action. Infinity War = Better story

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saberscar223

@ganon15 said:

Endgame = Better action. Infinity War = Better story

This but opposite for me.

Although the last scene in Endgame was the best action scene I’ve ever scene in any movie ever Infinity war as a whole had better action.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Endgame for me, cooler concepts, better story and more epic moments.

Though I have to admit I preferred Thanos much more in Infinity War (obviously) and the action was better in Infinity War.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has unintentionally become such a point of contention between me and my irl friends, as I'm the only one that actually thinks Infinity War was the better movie. That being said, I still loved Endgame, specifically the 3rd act. Seeing everyone return and converge for that last great battle with Thanos? IW has nothing on that. But on the whole, I do think IW > EG

JohnBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer Endgame.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers