• 70 results
Avatar image for immoralimmortal
#1 Posted by immoralimmortal (1150 posts) - - Show Bio

a simple yes or no beside their name would suffice

Thor - ???

Hulk - ???

Captain Marvel - ???

#2 Posted by AtmExle (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor - nerfed hugely. Becomes fat and depressed. His best feat would be requiring Thanos to use two hands to overpower him.

Hulk. - None. He might have lifted the Avengers facility, but that isn't clear.

Cap Marvel - Yes. No sells several missiles from Thanos' cruiser which ravaged the Avengers facility and surrounding area. She bullrushes through the same ship and destroys it in seconds. 1v1s with base Thanos and is evenly matched. She no sold hits from Thanos with the IG, but got ko'ed by a power stone punch.

#3 Posted by ByondEon (1234 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#4 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2363 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has a good feat in Endgame though. He took a savage beating from Thanos and still stood up

#5 Posted by TheVVitchKing (648 posts) - - Show Bio

People are so infatuated with power levels they can’t even appreciate great character arks smh

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#6 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (16603 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#7 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9348 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like to me Thor only struggles because he's out of shape.

#8 Edited by Thorthunder98 (6804 posts) - - Show Bio

Fat Thor's only good feat was the strength feat he seemed closely matched with Thanos as Thanos used his whole body and strength to try and kill him with Stormbreaker but was struggling and was only moving it slowly while Thor was at a disadvantage leverage wise. So I'd say Thor and Thanos are near equals in strength. Also that was fat out of shape Thor who I believe IW Thor would beat handily.

#9 Posted by baph (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

People are so infatuated with power levels they can’t even appreciate great character arks smh

> great character arks

> Fat Thor

> Captain Marvel

#10 Posted by Green_Tea (10541 posts) - - Show Bio

Like my boy baph said, Thor didn’t have a good arc in this movie

#11 Edited by Heatforce (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevvitchking: I'm sure the character arcs are great from what I gather but when dealing with powerful beings; the scaling has to make sense. What if Godzilla was brought down by machine gun fire? The obvious expression would be 😑

Edit: not just the scaling but the character arcs from past films. I think it's safe to say that IW and EG make Ragnarok pretty pointless.

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
#12 Posted by LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Dceu is still higher in powerlevels

Things will get more one-sided if they started to introduce there good like characters

#13 Posted by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't spoil please.

Try to not describe entire scenes,or use spoiler blocks

#14 Posted by destinyman75 (14736 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol haters will hatw

#15 Posted by Lan_Fan (14892 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: You should leave this site for the time being. These spoilers are unavoidable.

#16 Posted by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: This thread does not spoil anything.Comments do

#17 Edited by Lan_Fan (14892 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: Lol, there are so many unintentional, and unexpected spoilers scattered all over this site. Be careful, just saying. Especially in General Discussion forum.

#18 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6804 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: Bruh don't come on a thread about feats and expect spoilers not to be posted that's your own fault

#19 Posted by Eobard21 (6173 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#20 Edited by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Okay

I just wanted to know which craracters got more feats in Endgame

#21 Posted by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Vulkanian (662 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: Lmao, right?

In what universe is fat Thor a good character arc?

#23 Posted by MainJP (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor becoming a fat and out of shape disgusting slob is a “good character arc”.

Now I’ve seen it all.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
#24 Posted by war of light_2814 (2753 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is weaker than ever, lol.

Hulk didn't have any clear feat either.

Cap M has decent feats.

#25 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe.

#26 Posted by Ghostodoofus2 (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor sucked in this one, Hulk had barely any action scenes and Captain Marvel only repeated what she did in her movie. All three were disappointing in this movie, sorry to say but this movie lacks new feats for most characters. It's still great though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
#27 Edited by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp: have you ever witnessed everyone you've every loved die and then managed to stay in shape despite have zero will too?

Thor being 100% ok in Endgame would haave made zero sense.

#28 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

*Does

#29 Posted by baph (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@xyzen: There have been people that lost their entire family and they didn't get fat.

#30 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12201 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98: Banner and Tony mention twice that hes in no condition to even wield the IG. He was very clearly not in his prime, though I suppose they'll rectify this when he appears in his 4th film or in another arc.

#31 Edited by Thorthunder98 (6804 posts) - - Show Bio

@georgewbush: Yea he was clearly out of shape I kept hoping somehow he'd revert back to normal maybe through the lightning transformation but nope, he couldn't even fly.

Any other arc could've been better than making his character a joke, I said in another thread even having him do something similar to Hulk and find him fighting in some fighting pits on some planet taking his anger out it would show him in a bad place but could also have been funny if they wanted him to be comic relief too, they didn't have to make him a fat oaf and ruin his character.

IF they do another film I don't have too high hopes for it ngl I doubt they'd keep him fat cause that would just be ridiculous and also doubt Hemsworth wants to wear a fat suit.

#32 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: Thor didn't just lose half his family, his entire planet was destroyed and he was responsible for half the universe dying.

#33 Posted by GXrevs06 (4773 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he jobbed hard. The writers really did him dirty in this film. He was simply dreadful. Narratively and feat wise. They took what was a compelling character and turned him into a walking joke machine and his feats were underwhelming, if not pathetic. His performance was pitiful.

#34 Posted by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

What level is Thor on now?

iron man level?

#35 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Males - no (except Cap), females - hell yes

#36 Posted by Asgaard (4518 posts) - - Show Bio
@xyzen said:

@mainjp: have you ever witnessed everyone you've every loved die and then managed to stay in shape despite have zero will too?

Thor being 100% ok in Endgame would haave made zero sense.

True, but the Thor that i know from pre secret wars comics, avengers earth's mightiest heroes, and Mcu would keep fighting, that was what he told Rocket in Infinity War...

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#37 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11905 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

No, he jobbed hard. The writers really did him dirty in this film. He was simply dreadful. Narratively and feat wise. They took what was a compelling character and turned him into a walking joke machine and his feats were underwhelming, if not pathetic. His performance was pitiful.

This. Although I understand the shit he's been through.. but they kinda killed his character in Endgame.

#38 Posted by jashugan (6636 posts) - - Show Bio

If you didn't think Captain Marvel was the strongest Hero, Endgame made that very clear. She overpowers thanos, something Thor or Hulk couldn't do.

She flies through and destroys Thanos ship, the biggest ship in the MCU. You know those outrider ships thor destroys in Infinity War? Multiple of those ships were small enough to fit into the ship Captain marvel destroyed.

#39 Edited by baph (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@xyzen: Asgard wasn't a planet, and the asgardians are still alive, so big deal.

Prior to that movie he lost his mother and his father, his brother betrayed him, he didn't get fat.

So no excuse for getting fat, that was bad writing, period.

#40 Posted by NiteLite (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Hated Captain Marvel being so strong.

I hope Thor gets to be the Strongest Avenger in Thor 4 and GotG 3

#41 Edited by Mr_Shazam0920 (4933 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor - Before becoming fat and depressed he easily chopped Thanos’s arm and head right off. After becoming fat and depressed he took a nice beating from Thanos without going down and was able to briefly stalemate him in grapple. Also basically no sold the onslaught of missiles aimed at the Avengers facility without a scratch.

Hulk - Was able to survive doing the snap. He might have been holding up the Avengers facility while still damaged from the snap.

CM - Proved she was MFTL. Destroyed enormous ships yet again. Casually lifted a massive ship when she brought Tony back home. No sold missiles again. Was able to dance with Thanos but was ultimately taken out by a Power Stone aided punch.

Am I missing anything ?

#42 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4933 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:

She was for sure the top dog in this movie, but I don’t think she overpowered Thanos on her own. She was absorbing the power of the stones, which made her pretty damn strong lol.

#43 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5745 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap Marvel got her Feminism power.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#44 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has no combat feats in the movie but a major strength feat and a durability feat as well as some intelligence feats.

#45 Posted by jashugan (6636 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: thank God you're not writing the movies I can tell you that much, you can't even follow the plot correctly.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#47 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2363 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets just be honest here. The hulk did the most important things in Endgame. He was too smart for anyone in that avengers team. Hulk has shined in his past movies like the first two avengers, thor ragnarok and this one. I think the russo bros wanted the rest of the avengers to shine too, but everyone wanted a Hulk vs Thanos battle but i guess the Hulk has moved on with his life. The question now is the Hulk a coward for not facing Thanos on his own? Here is my alternative take on the battle. After the avengers got exhausted in fighting thanos. The hulk jumps in and tells the avengers to stay back, he will fight thanos alone while he has a plan to eliminate him. That would have been a moment for us to see the prep side of Hulk.

#48 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4933 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:

Yeah that’s what happened. Her power comes from the Space Stone so she was absorbing and then become basically immovable.

#49 Posted by jashugan (6636 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920: hmmmmmm it was hard to see, I'll wait till they release bluray to check it again.

#50 Posted by titing2101 (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@mr_shazam0920: hmmmmmm it was hard to see, I'll wait till they release bluray to check it again.

i've read the spoilers and paid attention to that scene, if im not mistaken, she was absorbing a blue aura from the gauntlet.