• 68 results
#1 Posted by GXrevs06 (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

I am frequently seeing people giving her victories because "oh, she is FTL gg" without recognising that there is a difference between travel and combat speed. Carrol has shown nowhere near that fast in combat and this is suggested in her skirmish with with Thanos, who himself has not shown any type of superspeed, and the likes of Wanda, Cap, Spiderman and Tony have been able to keep with

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this forum really need to be clogged up by these kind of low effort trash posts?

#4 Posted by Lan_Fan (16178 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by kgb725 (19564 posts) - - Show Bio

Shes a faster flyer than on the ground. Even at the end of CM she was dodging left and right in short succession

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
#6 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh really? I was certain you DCEU fanboys were trying to claim otherwise before the release of CM 🤔🤔🤔🤔

#7 Posted by GXrevs06 (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh really? I was certain you DCEU fanboys were trying to claim otherwise before the release of CM 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Can you show me where I made such claim?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
#8 Posted by deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

She’s not even supersonic in combat speed 😩

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
#10 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06:

On your OG account.... What was your reasoning behind Clark being untouchable in combat, pre-JL again? 🤔

Avatar image for speedforceuser_
#11 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

And MCUtards said she would destroy DCEU Superman in combat. Lmao. He'd destroy her worse than Thanos did to Thor🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Avengers heroes are for the weak. They suck! Disney Marvel injected them with gallons of estrogen. Hulk got beat so bad, they turned him into a school nerd. DCEU SUPERMAN SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
#12 Posted by Captain_Narlowe (155 posts) - - Show Bio

There are people who believe Captain Marvel from the movies could fight faster than light, for real?

#13 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

No but she still beats Superman.

#14 Posted by Eobard21 (6397 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captain_narlowe
#15 Posted by Captain_Narlowe (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: I'm shaking my head about that lack of logical thinking.

#16 Posted by Rebake (4562 posts) - - Show Bio

And MCUtards said she would destroy DCEU Superman in combat. Lmao. He'd destroy her worse than Thanos did to Thor🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Avengers heroes are for the weak. They suck! Disney Marvel injected them with gallons of estrogen. Hulk got beat so bad, they turned him into a school nerd. DCEU SUPERMAN SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Such an immature post. You care only about power when there are awesome characters below high tier across media. I bet you'd hate Batman if he didn't have countermeasures for everything bc you don't appreciate character enough.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#17 Posted by chuggachugga170 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake: hes only 13 calm down lmao

#18 Edited by GXrevs06 (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@gxrevs06:

On your OG account.... What was your reasoning behind Clark being untouchable in combat, pre-JL again? 🤔

What are you talking about? When did I say Clark was untouchable lol? And

#19 Posted by LuminousHydra (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Trash post is trash.

#20 Edited by Mrnoital (8142 posts) - - Show Bio

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@gxrevs06:

not untouchable.....but he actually has reaction speed

No Caption Provided

#21 Edited by Chazzer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedforceuser_: Carol can beat Clark. Hits harder, outputs more energy, flies faster.

Compare his reaction to getting headbutted by Diana (hurt). Now, see Carol completely ignore Thanos' headbutt. Clear as day.

Compare their blitz. She's already destroyed two massive star ships with complete ease, total cakewalk. Clark knocked himself out with the much, much smaller world engine. Clear as day.

So yeah, she wins. You know it, just ashamed to admit it.

#22 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: Statues don't fight back. She can't even fight as fast as Supes. Lmao. She's not even hypersonic🤣🤣🤣 She couldn't hit Thanos🤣🤣🤣🤣

#23 Posted by DammeFavour (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

Duh.

#24 Posted by Chazzer (842 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: she's not fighting at hypersonic, let alone FTL speeds. Lmao. My grandma could've dodged those blows also.

Hot take:

Just because you fly "FTL" does not mean you can fight that fast, or hypersonic, I mean, unless you can prove it. 🤣🤣🤣

#26 Posted by Chazzer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedforceuser_: Sure she can, watch her leave the solar system at the end of Captain Marvel. She went from zero to light speed in about one second.

In Endgame she entered the upper atmosphere and seconds later was below the clouds

Clark wouldn't know what hit him when she goes that fast.

#27 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: so how fast is she in posted gif? FTL? Hypersonic?🤣🤣🤣🤣

#28 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: in H2H combat, she's neither hypersonic, nor is she FTL. Show the feats please. I'm waiting.

#29 Posted by Chazzer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedforceuser_: Oh, is that a speedblitz?

Why would she need to punch Clark when she can just blitz him at speeds he can't come close to match.

She's got his number and you know it.

#30 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: Did she do that to Thanos? Nope. Try again. Lmao. Now, in H2H combat show me feats where she is either FTL, or hypersonic. I. AM. WAITING.

#31 Posted by Chazzer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedforceuser_: So? She was punking him with complete ease. He couldn't hurt her. She brought him to his knees. Same thing with Clark, she'll laugh off any hits he may land on her.

If Thanos couldn't so much as tickle her, you think Clark will do better?

You don't understand, she doesn't need hand to hand combat against Supes.

She just blitzes him, done, end of story.

This is not a boxing match guy.

#32 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: He tanked her shots. That's not punking him. After he was on his knees, he got back up and ragdolled her. Lmao. What movie did you watch? I'm still waiting on H2H FTL/Hypersonic feats because obviously she's going to fly FTL speeds and speedblitz Clark, because she did that to Thanos, right? LMAO.

#33 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: She couldn't even KO Thanos with those whimpy hits. Lmao.

#34 Posted by Chazzer (842 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedforceuser_: He grabbed her arm and tossed her, she was right back a few seconds later. So what.

You know how many times Supes has been knocked on his butt? Too many to count.

She was handling Thanos with ease. She'll just blitz Clark.

#35 Posted by Heatforce (6429 posts) - - Show Bio

She could probably bullrush clark if he didn't move but clark is far more versatile with his speed. Justin Bieber would ultimately lose.

#36 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: That wasn't easy. Her puppy love hits, caused no damage. Lmao. And again, why didn't she "OMGAAAAHHHHH SPEEDBLITZZZZZZ" THANOS AT FTL SPEEDS?

#37 Posted by Namebk (897 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I'm starting to see some statue force CM wank.

#38 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

No one said That She's ftl.

#39 Edited by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: Clark wasn't ko'd when he destroyed the world engine. He was at a lost of energy. Look at the context-- That's a total kryptonian ship that had power to terraform the earth , and was beaming down kryptonian technology on him. That's an amazing feat for him to destroy it.

#40 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatforce: But, but, but she could speedblitz him at FTL speeds and Clark wouldn't be able to react to it.

#41 Posted by StormShadow_X (16806 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow

#42 Posted by RBT (29307 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

This. But I understand why this thread is needed. MCU wank is pretty rampant right now.

#43 Posted by Lan_Fan (16178 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: People who claim FTL combat speed Captain Marvel are the exact same people who claimed Thor was star level back in Infinity War. No amount of thread, debate, or logical explanation can fix this amount of stupidity.

#44 Posted by RBT (29307 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@rbt: People who claim FTL combat speed Captain Marvel are the exact same people who claimed Thor was star level back in Infinity War. No amount of thread, debate, or logical explanation can fix this amount of stupidity.

I mean, in Thor's case, it was just a case of them overhyping a feat. There was no real anti feat to prove otherwise. In Cap Marvel's case, we literally saw her getting tagged by people who quite clearly aren't FTL. So I have no clue what they are smoking.

#46 Posted by MainJP (6522 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by gunchar16 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
No Caption Provided

This. But I understand why this thread is needed. MCU wank is pretty rampant right now.

#48 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11577 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for xzenix-everdeen
#49 Posted by Xzenix-Everdeen (3753 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman fans have no counter for her blitzing him so they latch on to the "why didn't she do it to Thanos?" argument.

#50 Edited by Namebk (897 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzenix-everdeen said:

Superman fans have no counter for her blitzing him so they latch on to the "why didn't she do it to Thanos?" argument.

She blitzed Thanos when he was at the bonfire in the beginning of the movie.