The information about the Hulk make me know Black Panther is the strongest hero in Comic / Manga!

kingaz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kingaz123

Note: If I wrong, please explain or show me scan. Maybe I know very little about comic.

I know Hulk can be stabbed with the Vibranium or Adamantium, also I read that Black Panther using his vibranium armor can tank the attack from the hulk.

The angrier Hulk is, the stronger he is. But he still can be stabbed by vibranium. Is the hulk stronger make his skin harder, is the hulk stronger make him more durable? Is his angrier ang angrier for very long, is vibranium can't stab Hulk?

So Black Panther > Hulk.

I know Thor is clamed as strongest hero in Avenger

But the Hulk beat Thor => Black Panther can beat thor with Vibranium Armor, Black Panther is the strongest hero in Marvel (and with his genius brain, he can defeat sentry by take advantage of Sentry weakness)

I watch some video in youtube that Hulk beat Broly (who destroy the Galaxy).

-> Black Panther can beat Broly.

The ki in Dragon Ball Z is shockwave and very few heat. Black Panther vibranium is "absorb" or near-immune to shockwave or strike attack. No matter Goku Kamehameha or Broly Galactic Burst, it still can't affect Black Panther. -> Black Panther solos Dragon Ball Z!!!!

Also some video in youtube Black Panther beat Batman.

Batman beat Justice League, so Black Panther can. Remember Black Panther is master of prep time like batman, he had plan to beat Galactus in comic. So give Black Panther prep time, he can beat Justice League like Batman.

Now Black Panther can beat: Avenger, Z Fighters , Justice League....

Also I know one strong hero in manga is saitama - he is one punch man. But Saitama lack of intelligent and can't breath in lack air environtment like human. So Black Panther will take advantage of Saitama's weakness to beat him, because Black Panther is genius and Master of Prep time.

So Black Panther can beat superheroes from both comic and manga.

Why Marvel create Black Panther, he is so op, no superheroes in comic or manga can beat him. He is the strongest superhero!

So who is superhero that can beat Black Panther?

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wuuuuuuuuut

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOOOL, thank you for this.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheOriginalOne

Good Jesus ...............

No Caption Provided

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lost brain cells reading this

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not surprised that these forums have become like this. Look at what marvel is doing.