• 188 results
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

After several forum debates about who is the strongest in Marvel with many claiming others like Thor, Hercules or Juggernaut, I started looking for proof.

I know there are those listed as Class 100, meaning they can lift well over 100 tons with no upper limit set, and those who have the potential for unlimited strength.

But based on feats in comics shown alone (which is used on the Vine as reason for debate), who has shown to challenge the Hulk for this claim?

I am talking about strength alone.Pure muscle power.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

I think Hercules may it, since he was shown to pull an entire island.

caption
caption
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking

i agree herc and thor are the man on feats alone...

HERC the island and supporting the planet tossing marvels godzilla.......thor with the midgard serpent

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Precise
Herc carried the world xP
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

How about Thor recently. He lifted Asgard with the help of Beta Ray Bill. Even cut in half, that is a feat equal, if not greater than,  what the Hulk has done.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By castleking

Thor and Herc have stale mated on numerous occasions in arm wrestling.. i like to think they are equal there strength is fairly constant, non of that bull one time feat that certain ppl are famous for...Asgards weight  and density makes it more heavy so in my mind it could have equaled the earth weight i cant prove it but it is my opinion..... like i said there strength is " not" subjective it is constant if you know what i mean   ;)

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"Thor and Herc have stale mated on numerous occasions in arm wrestling.. i like to think they are equal there strength is fairly constant, non of that bull one time feat that certain ppl are famous for...Asgards weight  and density makes it more heavy so in my mind it could have equaled the earth weight i cant prove it but it is my opinion..... like i said there strength is " not" subjective it is constant if you know what i mean   ;)"

I'm starting to agree with the way you feel about their strength being equal.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By castleking

there are certain jade characters who are supposedly the strongest but most of their strength feats are subjective and tend to be a one time  miracle... especially when they need to build up to that lvl... while these guys strength is already primed and ready to be used,,, and one of then can magnify it by the 2 digit... which should put a certain giant to shame without using his godly magic...  ;)

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"there are certain jade characters who are supposedly the strongest but most of their strength feats are subjective and tend to be a one time  miracle... especially when they need to build up to that lvl... while these guys strength is already primed and ready to be used,,, and one of then can magnify it by the 2 digit... which should put a certain giant to shame without using his godly magic...  ;)"

The Belt of Power!

I remember.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By castleking

actually i was talking about warriors madness but hey,    now that you bring it up hulk gets pawned like a red headed step child...

but like i said pound for pound fighting skills,   herc and thor are the marvel heavy weights just dont make me pick...

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#11  Edited By AssertingValor

It's either Jugernot or the Hulk not counting gods or cosmic beings.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking

what feat have they done to match herc or thor ?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius
ebuchanan said:
"It's either Jugernot or the Hulk not counting gods or cosmic beings."
It has to be a documented feat.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By castleking

the only feat that hulk has that has not bn duplicated is him supporting a fraction of the mountain during the secret war and even that does not compare to herc or thors feat of lifting there respective worlds..   :P

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"the only feat that hulk has that has not bn duplicated is him supporting a fraction of the mountain during the secret war and even that does not compare to herc or thors feat of lifting there respective worlds..   :P"

I agree.

And during WWHulk, when he destroyed a small moon sized asteroid with a punch.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By castleking

thor gladiator and silver surfer,    champion have done that without exerting themselves and they were planets

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"thor gladiator and silver surfer,    champion have done that without exerting themselves and they were planets"
Gladiator, yes. But Silver Surfer used more of the power cosmic than pure muscle. Even though he is Class 100 and can  use the power cosmic to increase his strength, he has no real feat in comics that I know of that shows nothing but strength.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius

I wold say Kurse as well. The feat would be beating down a Thor who was 2x stronger than his normal self. That has to say something.

caption
caption

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By castleking

hmm.. i'll find something on the surfer i recall SS caught hulk punch in a old comic... also gave hulk a hell of a good fight while depowered in the gladiator arena...

also allowed the hulk to pound on him while analyzing him after hulk lost banner during the onslaugth series.. once SS figured out what was wrong he tiold hulk he could kill him hulk stop fighting him and jumped off SS ,, the whole time SS felt sorry for him

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"hmm.. i'll find something on the surfer i recall SS caught hulk punch in a old comic... also gave hulk a hell of a good fight while depowered in the gladiator arena...

also allowed the hulk to pound on him while analyzing him after hulk lost banner during the onslaugth series.. once SS figured out what was wrong he tiold hulk he could kill him hulk stop fighting him and jumped off SS ,, the whole time SS felt sorry for him
"
That would be a good statement to durable the Surfer is. 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By castleking
caption
caption
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"
caption
caption
"
Was that his board?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By castleking

realistically hulk should never compare against cosmic or godly lvl beings and that should say something about his strength lvl..... why they allow hulk to content with high lvl  characters like thor or herc is beyond ne

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By castleking

yes it was his board.. but there are other scans that have to track down to show how insignificant hulk is compared to surfer

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"realistically hulk should never compare against cosmic or godly lvl beings and that should say something about his strength lvl..... why they allow hulk to content with high lvl  characters like thor or herc is beyond ne"

I admit that Thor and Herc are gods, but its the level of power, they are small gods. They can't effect anything on a cosmic level or even on a planetary level.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By castleking

actually i think thor can effect things on a planetary lvl  the odin power...

Herc is the prince of power he may not be able to increase his strength like the hulk but he is leaps and bounds on hulk before he gets mad.... you add hercs fighting skills and roman wrestling and his twelve labors that are canon in marvel universe hulk cant even compare to these two... herc should be able to kick hulks ass on a consistent lvl and i am sure he has beaten hulk barring hulk miracules strength enhancements

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"actually i think thor can effect things on a planetary lvl  the odin power...

Herc is the prince of power he may not be able to increase his strength like the hulk but he is leaps and bounds on hulk before he gets mad.... you add hercs fighting skills and roman wrestling and his twelve labors that are canon in marvel universe hulk cant even compare to these two... herc should be able to kick hulks ass on a consistent lvl and i am sure he has beaten hulk barring hulk miracules strength enhancements"

This link will show all there battles:

http://www.geocities.com/hulksmashes/index.html
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By castleking

dude you really think hulk has thor and  herc outclassed in a fight with no CIS?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Precise said:
"
"
This never happened.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

castleking said:
"dude you really think hulk has thor and  herc outclassed in a fight with no CIS?"
yes.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By castleking

but you showed a scan confused... i thought hercs twelve labors were marvel canon?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"but you showed a scan confused... i thought hercs twelve labors were marvel canon?"
They are canon..but you never actually see him do it.He's carrying the planet in a story.It's called Greek Mythology.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By castleking

you realized that hulk has been killed by storm with a lightling strike and it took cable and his power  revive him right?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"you realized that hulk has been killed by storm with a lightling strike and it took cable and his power  revive him right?"
Hulk wasn't killed by Storm...Cable hit him with a psychokinetic attack that caused him to stop breathing.Storm revived the Hulk.You got it backwards.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By castleking

either way  hulk died and these guys are leap and bopund on them.... and this thread is on feats and constant strength not gradual strength increase which hulk would have already bn dealt with...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"either way  hulk died and these guys are leap and bopund on them.... and this thread is on feats and constant strength not gradual strength increase which hulk would have already bn dealt with..."
Why does that even matter? Cable is an omega level telepath.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By castleking

he wasn't omega when he dealt with hulk he was barely  a mid lvl telepath... i am talking about he couldnt brain wash .. read minds he forced his way in by sheer force of will nothing else and hulk couldnt do a god damn thing

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"he wasn't omega when he dealt with hulk he was barely  a mid lvl telepath... i am talking about he couldnt brain wash .. read minds he forced his way in by sheer force of will nothing else and hulk couldnt do a god damn thing"
If he wasn't Omega than that feat is PIS.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By castleking

no.... it wasnt its about will power. give logan sabertooth  mind power and have them go up against him with will power alone they would rape hulk....

all it is most telepaths have never faced or bn able to match his rage and anger but cable can is is consistent in his personality

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"no.... it wasnt its about will power. give logan sabertooth  mind power and have them go up against him with will power alone they would rape hulk....

all it is most telepaths have never faced or bn able to match his rage and anger but cable can is is consistent in his personality"
Man GTFOH with Will Power...Will power isn't worth sh#t and you know it.If.Cable could kill the Hulk without being Omega..that would mean that Hellion & Justice alone could have ended World War Hulk.You know it isn't true.You have to be a very high level telekinetic to do that much damage to Hulk.You know how many psychics have tried to take him out and failed?
Cable's personaility,mood,or nothing else effects his how powerful he is.
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kurrent
Vance Astro said:
"Precise said:
"
"
This never happened."
Wasn't that one of his labors?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kurrent said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Precise said:
"
"
This never happened."
Wasn't that one of his labors?"
The labors never happened.They are myths.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By castleking

i hate you i ll will post scans... (not really but seems about right),,,,

i say again hulk has never had the power to survive a telepath that was willing to kill himm with will power to match
i say again hulk has never had the power to survive a telepath that was willing to kill himm with will power to match

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If Hulk couldn't survive a telepath willing to kill him.Onslaught would have killed him.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hadrelius
castleking said:
"dude you really think hulk has thor and  herc outclassed in a fight with no CIS?"

Strength against strength?

I would say Hulk would come out on top, because he gets stronger.
But they would be able to beat a calm Hulk, though it never happened before.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By castleking

yes he could have but he used hulk in hopes of killing cable out of fear of his potentail power.....

hulk is a puss against ppl like nate cable and any body that is a fighter.....  anslought was controlling him the entire time... cable chose to free him instead of killing him even though it would have bn easier

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

castleking said:
"yes he could have but he used hulk in hopes of killing cable out of fear of his potentail power.....

hulk is a puss against ppl like nate cable and any body that is a fighter.....  anslought was controlling him the entire time... cable chose to free him instead of killing him even though it would have bn easier"

that's kinda the point. Who says the fight would have gone that way if the Hulk wasn't being controled. Hard to make a statement using a character that is being mind controled.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By castleking
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"castleking said:
"yes he could have but he used hulk in hopes of killing cable out of fear of his potentail power.....

hulk is a puss against ppl like nate cable and any body that is a fighter.....  anslought was controlling him the entire time... cable chose to free him instead of killing him even though it would have bn easier"

that's kinda the point. Who says the fight would have gone that way if the Hulk wasn't being controled. Hard to make a statement using a character that is being mind controled."
well bro... seeing as anslought  emprisoned banner and let the animal out hulk was and still was a puss.... it was his ragew that made him fight cable and kept coming up short..... onsluath wasn't controlling him punch for punch
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

castleking said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"castleking said:

that's kinda the point. Who says the fight would have gone that way if the Hulk wasn't being controled. Hard to make a statement using a character that is being mind controled."
well bro... seeing as anslought  emprisoned banner and let the animal out hulk was and still was a puss.... it was his ragew that made him fight cable and kept coming up short..... onsluath wasn't controlling him punch for punch"
He had to be controlling him the hold time. He didn't point him in there direction, start the fight and let it pan out.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By castleking

actually that is pretty much what he did... he emprisoned banner and gave him a subconscious  order to kill cable because onslaught did not want to face him....  banner was aware trapped in hulks mind but couldnt do anything .. all hulk wanted to do was kill cable and hulk couldnt come close to harming him...