Infinity War is worst showing of Hulk ever on film!

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Infinity War is worst showing of Hulk ever on film!

Loading Video...

AgentEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By AgentEx

We were all waiting for Hulk to have one final smash like his moment in Avengers. We were wrong.

Also, am I the only person who expected a rematch between Ebony Maw and Dr Strange in Endgame?

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I'm done with MCU Hulk too. They can do whatever the hell they want with him, i don't care anymore. Thor has a future, Hulk doesn't. If it happens they made him future in Wolverine mcu movie, Marvel would make wolverine beat the Hulk when knowing fully well that Hulk has consistently beat him with ease. They'll probably go to the old man logan route where wolverine destroyed hulk from the inside but the way mcu will do it will be different. Honestly, i don't care anymore. Fantastic four movie, The thing will most likely beat MCU Hulk. Universal studios don't even border with the Hulk too. Its like out of all the Monster movies, its Hulk that suffer the most.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk will probably have a rematch with thanos in avengers 4 after thanos kills widow. Go WB and smash thanos.

Lol no he cried and ran away like a p****

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#207  Edited By Erkan12

@lord_titan_ said:
@themaximus said:

Hulk will probably have a rematch with thanos in avengers 4 after thanos kills widow. Go WB and smash thanos.

Lol no he cried and ran away like a p****

I think he got his revenge by reversing the work that Thanos has done.

No Caption Provided

Counter snap.

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sighs i damn despise the MCU. So many Hulk deleted scenes now they want to talk about it. Lame ass Russo's even made the lame excuse why they cut out Hulk vs Thanos rematch.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Tyger

I think with Hulk not owned wholly by Disney, he's probably going to fade out.

Once Disney has the film rights back, they'll make him go dormant a few years, let the image fade, and come back again.

Sony's sweetheart deal to get Spider-Man reconnected ran it's course, and now they'll just wait for natural downfall like they did to get X-Men and FF back.

They'll pull Namor in for a short time, then drop him too.

Notice how fast they got Spder-Man in vs how long the X-Men are taking.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@bonifidehustla: I know right!. The excuse they gave is just silly. They clearly don't like the hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ddaa91b5f860
deactivated-5ddaa91b5f860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All he managed before getting waxed was get a few licks on Thanos and then hide letting Banner do everything.

Gautham_Rajeev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Gautham_Rajeev

Guys I have written an answer on quora as to why Hulk seems to be weak in the MCU after Avengers 1 and 2!

Do check it out here!

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This wasn't the hulk

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgame Hulk feels worse. Not as bas as fat Thor though.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Who cares? I'm a Hulk fan so don't buy into this joke of an incarnation

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, Ragnarok was the worst showing Hulk had.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5: How could Ragnarok showing be worse than Infinity War/Endgame?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope, Endgame

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only if there is any, besides his brief fight against Thanos.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Torrentio

@the_kidd: He must be.of the club that beleives in Hulk's comedy scenes in Ragnarok makes him into a joke.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am still mad that they fixed the banner and hulk problems off screen. that decision just baffles me. They had a freaking 3 hour movie. They could not have dedicated 5 minutes to that? A lot of endgame was purely unnecessary. They can show black widow eating a peanut butter sandwich with absolutely nothing to drink but not show how the hulk and banner merged.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By medulaoblaganda

I think Hulk in Endgame had some good feat though. He lifted the Avengers mansion with one arm while severely weakened. Avengers Mansion weight thousands of tons. His intelligence rivals that of Tony stark. He discovered time travel, i think. He is the only one who can survive the gauntlet but what i hate about what russo brothers did to the hulk is that they didn't make him fight Thanos or at least blow up some ships. The fight he had with Thanos felt like a street fight and was short.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hulk in Endgame had some good feat though. He lifted the Avengers mansion with one arm while severely weakened. Avengers Mansion weight thousands of tons. His intelligence rivals that of Tony stark. He discovered time travel, i think. He is the only one who can survive the gauntlet but what i hate about what russo brothers did to the hulk is that they didn't make him fight Thanos or at least blow up some ships. The fight he had with Thanos felt like a street fight and was short.

If he would have fought thanos he just would have gotten beaten again. Thanos beat the tar out of cap, ironman, and thor combined. He did it pretty easily too. The hulk could not blow up any ships because he can’t fly. if he tried to jump the ship could just move out of the way or they could just shoot him down. Hulk was one of the three key players in the whole movie. the avengers don’t go back in time without him. He saved half the universe. saving half the universe is way more important than getting beat down by thanos a second time like thor and company. The hulk was never going to beat thanos in a rematch. The comic book version can’t even do it.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

If he would have fought thanos he just would have gotten beaten again. Thanos beat the tar out of cap, ironman, and thor combined. He did it pretty easily too. The hulk could not blow up any ships because he can’t fly. if he tried to jump the ship could just move out of the way or they could just shoot him down. Hulk was one of the three key players in the whole movie. the avengers don’t go back in time without him. He saved half the universe. saving half the universe is way more important than getting beat down by thanos a second time like thor and company. The hulk was never going to beat thanos in a rematch. The comic book version can’t even do it.

He doesn't need to defeat Thanos, just fight him for long. Thor didn't even stand a chance in Endgame. He didn't even touch Thanos despite having 2 hammers. lol