Who would you like to see Harley with?

• 52 results
Darktimecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who would you like to see Harley with? (40 votes)

Joker 28%
Poison Ivy 63%
Deadshot 10%
 • 
OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never liked Deadshot the character..

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

None of these, actually. I want her with Jason Todd.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Joker

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thatharleyfan

Those Joker's votes. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I knew this site had dubious taste, but I didn't know they were that bad

sasuga, ComicVine

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted her to stay as the crazy girl who is always trying in vain to impress Joker

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By Stahlflamme

Superman.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Red Hood is a criminal himself though.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: So Punisher is a criminal, but he still wants to kill criminals and wouldn't date one. I think it's would be a bad match, and wouldn't make sense. Ivy, Powergirl, or even gulp...Batman would be better choices. I think it would piss everyone off if she started dating Batman. But, Batman dated hooked up with criminal chicks before so at least on paper it makes sense.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: So Punisher is a criminal, but he still wants to kill criminals and wouldn't date one. I think it's would be a bad match, and wouldn't make sense. Ivy, Powergirl, or even gulp...Batman would be better choices. I think it would piss everyone off if she started dating Batman. But, Batman dated hooked up with criminal chicks before so at least on paper it makes sense.

How is it a bad match? Both are insane and violent with tragic backstories, and both are sympathetic victims of The Joker's abuse and violence, so I could see them really relating to each other and finding each others human sides. Also, Ivy and Batman x Harley are both WAAAAY worse then Todd x Harley.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: The idea of making love to a woman that had the Joker inside of her and has feelings for that dude should disgust the Red Hood. It's a terrible match.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I mean the Joker should be his greatest enemy. He beat the dude with a crowbar, then came back and messed with him and the Batfamily some more in the New 52. I don't see it.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Joker. IMO she belongs with the clown prince of crime.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

A bomb with a timer.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

No one.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason Todd.

Beata

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Joker. IMO she belongs with the clown prince of crime.

She was literally created for him. I don't know how anyone can call themselves a fan and not think they go hand and hand.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: The idea of making love to a woman that had the Joker inside of her and has feelings for that dude should disgust the Red Hood. It's a terrible match.

She's a victim of The Joker more then she is his lover. Jason Todd would look at the abuse and the pain that The Joker inflicted upon her and I think see a part of himself.

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thatharleyfan

@lukehero said:

She's a victim of The Joker more then she is his lover. Jason Todd would look at the abuse and the pain that The Joker inflicted upon her and I think see a part of himself.

No Caption Provided

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone but Joker.

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Constantine.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatharleyfan: I liked you better when we were finding common ground on shit and you weren't trolling me for having a different opinion, -_-

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dernman
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26:

Oh cmon' . You were asking for it. Seriously Roy/Jason it better than Harley/Jason

Looking at their backstories and they're personalities, they're honestly one of my biggest DCU ships.

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Oh cmon' . You were asking for it. Seriously Roy/Jason it better than Harley/Jason

They both suck so now you're even. Now kiss and make up.

I rather kiss you, big guy

Eat your heart out.

Don't be so shy, you are among friends here ;)

@thatharleyfan said:

Looking at their backstories and they're personalities, they're honestly one of my biggest DCU ships.

What Roy/Jason?. They both are cool

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Eat your heart out.

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Jason and Harley. Don't know enough about Roy to say if they'd work or not.

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Eat your heart out.

@thatharleyfan said:

Like one great and smart thinker said: "Check yourself before you Shrek yourself". They both have zero chemistry together and Harley would rather kill Jason than be with him, the same could be said about Jason because he would think that killing Harley would be a great way to getting back at the Joker. Dude no , seriously no

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Eat your heart out.

@thatharleyfan said:

Like one great and smart thinker said: "Check yourself before you Shrek yourself". They both have zero chemistry together and Harley would rather kill Jason than be with him, the same could be said about Jason because he would think that killing Harley would be a great way to getting back at the Joker. Dude no , seriously no

They haven't interacted with each other before in comics, so stop pretending like it's some fact that Harley and Jason would rather kill each other then be with each other. Also, Jason Todd wouldn't kill a victim of The Joker's abuse just to hurt him, knowing how much suffering he's caused her (Much like himself) he's not that much of an asshole. How can you say they have zero chemistry when they haven't interacted before?

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatharleyfan said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Eat your heart out.

@thatharleyfan said:

They haven't interacted with each other before in comics, so stop pretending like it's some fact that Harley and Jason would rather kill each other then be with each other. Also, Jason Todd wouldn't kill a victim of The Joker's abuse just to hurt him, knowing how much suffering he's caused her (Much like himself) he's not that much of an asshole. How can you say they have zero chemistry when they haven't interacted before?

I would know because I read comics. Harley would see in Jason another Batkid to destroy, to maim, and Jason would see in Harley another way for getting back at the Joker. Its for characterisation , its how the characters would interact in if were in canon. Its one of Jason main traits that he want to get back at the Joker any way possible. This cusshy-cusshy crap with Jason & Harley is simple horrible, its not like Harley & Ivy , or any other pairing where it would compliment in some way some character

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatharleyfan said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Eat your heart out.

@thatharleyfan said:

I would know because I read comics. Harley would see in Jason another Batkid to destroy, to maim, and Jason would see in Harley another way for getting back at the Joker. Its for characterisation , its how the characters would interact in if were in canon. Its one of Jason main traits that he want to get back at the Joker any way possible. This cusshy-cusshy crap with Jason & Harley is simple horrible, its not like Harley & Ivy , or any other pairing where it would compliment in some way some character

That's your opinion, troll. You don't run DC, you don't live in the DC Universe, so stop pretending like you have some objective knowledge of what the characters would do in canon and everbody else is objectively wrong. I think that as far as characterization goes, Harley x Jason offers a situation of two characters who can absolutely relate to each other as victims of The Joker's abuse. Simplifying it to just "Jason hates Joker and Harley hates heroes" is as stupid and over the top as...Well...Shipping Harley x Ivy together because they're best friends who both act very sexual. :P

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatharleyfan said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Eat your heart out.

@thatharleyfan said:

That's your opinion, troll. You don't run DC, you don't live in the DC Universe, so stop pretending like you have some objective knowledge of what the characters would do in canon and everbody else is objectively wrong. I think that as far as characterization goes, Harley x Jason offers a situation of two characters who can absolutely relate to each other as victims of The Joker's abuse. Simplifying it to just "Jason hates Joker and Harley hates heroes" is as stupid and over the top as...Well...Shipping Harley x Ivy together because they're best friends who both act very sexual. :P

C'mon!. I am a big shipperfag as you are but even I realise when my pairing wouldn't work in some ways. You said that "I don't live in the DCU" but you do?, If so then give my advice to Ivy and tell her that she and Harley make a cute couple ;). You are so much of a shipper than you don't realise how OOC HarleyxJason really is, and my god it is funny to see you justifying it

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatharleyfan said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:
@dernman said:
@thatharleyfan said:

Eat your heart out.

@thatharleyfan said:

C'mon!. I am a big shipperfag as you are but even I realise when my pairing wouldn't work in some ways. You said that "I don't live in the DCU" but you do?, If so then give my advice to Ivy and tell her that she and Harley make a cute couple ;). You are so much of a shipper than you don't realise how OOC HarleyxJason really is, and my god it is funny to see you justifying it.

I never said it was a flawless shipping. I just really, really like it personally. I understand that my opinion on shippings isn't objective, but you seem to think that yours is; that is the difference between your comments and mine. Not to mention how outright aggressive you get at this kinda shit.

"You are so much of a shipper than you don't realise how OOC HarleyxJason really is, and my god it is funny to see you justifying it" I could say the same for you and Ivy x Harley.

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26

I am not saying that my opinion is a fact. I am saying that my opinion is flawless and its never in the wrong.

All jokes aside, its just how you worded the whole "Harley x Jason offers a situation of two characters who can absolutely relate to each other as victims of The Joker's abuse" and other stuff you wroter make it seems like you don't really know those characters at all. Like how would Jason relate to Harley?, why would he care at all?, the same for Harley, why would he care what happens to another Batkid?, she didn't give a crap what happened to Tim in Return of the Joker, so why would he give a damn about what happened to Jason?. I know shipping is free and you have to allow people to ship thing.

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think harley should be with a better writer.

B|

thatharleyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think harley should be with a better writer.

B|

Now that's something I can get behind.If you ask me Tom Taylor what it takes to give Harley a good story

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Girl on girl all day. Can I get an amen to that!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Anyone but the Joker. I've always loved her and Ivy's relationship.

You newer guys need to get the quotes under control please scrolling through that was rough.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#44  Edited By Kairan1979

I'd rather see her with Deadpool. They are perfect for each other.

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joker.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poison Ivy. I've been shipping those two since I was first interested in Harley, which was back in 2013.

Make it happen, DC.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The grave

JBBuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Harley has outgrown her role as Jokers lap dog. There is already an established chemistry/history with Ivy and I think putting them together would actually elevate them both.

hyperion616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By hyperion616

Harley was geting too sane to hang with the Joker and Jason got too trigger happy to hang with the bat. so I can kinda see it happen.

I dont realy think joker needs Harley and same for Poison Ivy, Deadshot IMO is just lame so maybe with Harley around, can actualy do him some good.

His name might as well be gun-man........thats probably already a thing.

Sushi-Volcano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone but The Joker. Couldn't choose between the other two. But personally, I'd like to see her with the Flash. :P