Superman VS The Flash

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Spectrum

Personally The Flash but what do you think?????

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The WeatherMan

I think Superman. Flash is faster, but Superman is much stronger and is invincible.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Captain Hazard

Flash would be too fast for Superman to hit. And he can hit him with an Infinite Mass Punch which should be enough to take out even Superman. Not to mention Flash could "steal" Superman's speed increasing his own and stopping Superman in his tracks.

BLACK DAWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BLACK DAWN

i think i read a comic where the flash ran round and round superman until supe stuck his arm out and the flash ran straight into it, ha ha ha idiot.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

In theory, I agree with Superfire and that would be my interpretation. Though I'm not sure that's how it would play out. It would depend on how powerfully both characters were being written. It would probably be Superman if it was in a DC comic book (other than Flash).

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mighty Magneto

SUperman takes this one

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spectrum

apreciate the pics mighty magneto thanks. I think Flash, first and foremost he could go back in time and kill superman as a kid and even if he did have to fight him face to face he could dodge any punch- the one thing sup's has on him are his laser eyes because he could just follow the flash around with them even so the Flash could just use his comical wit to stun superman in a fit of luaghter!! Ha HA!!!!

I do agree with Cosmic Sentinel in that it would all depend on the writing and in the D.C universe Sup's would win because you know "he's the man of stell" and all that crap, but im up for the flash any day !!!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Superfire says:

"Flash would be too fast for Superman to hit. And he can hit him with an Infinite Mass Punch which should be enough to take out even Superman. Not to mention Flash could "steal" Superman's speed increasing his own and stopping Superman in his tracks."

Plus throwing him in the speed force or phasing kryptonite into his body. Flash has outrun Superman and his heat vision before, Supes won't touch him.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Spectrum

go on buckshot tear him down!!! up flash wooooo. and ofcourse Flash could just crack a joke and have sup's on the floor

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

One of my favourite moments in JLU was the original Leaguers taking on Lex/Braniac. They wipe the floor with them and it's only Flash left standing. Wally cranks it up to 11 (more like his comic book self, he's slower in the cartoon) and starts tearing pieces of Braniac of Lex.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

11? That was at least 14.

Avatar image for twilight_keyblader
Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like underdogs, so I would say Flash will win.

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By speed

some people say flash is faster than superman thats true. but the reason they say hes faster is, what would be the piont for somebody faster then flash if thats all flash can do. thats not true becuse, then whats the point of electro if theres shocker or whats the point in enlogonated man if theres plastic man the list goes on and on.....

BLACK DAWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BLACK DAWN

when we say the flash is faster do we mean when running? or can we include flying? cause if we include flying, in the original superman movies superman flew around the world that fast that he went back in time.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colonel America says:

"when we say the flash is faster do we mean when running? or can we include flying? cause if we include flying, in the original superman movies superman flew around the world that fast that he went back in time."

Flash is so fast he lives outside of time.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Colonel America says:

"when we say the flash is faster do we mean when running? or can we include flying? cause if we include flying, in the original superman movies superman flew around the world that fast that he went back in time."

Bit of trivia: That ending, according to Richard Donner, was supposed to be for Superman 2. The pressure to release Superman made him cut it into 1 so he had a big ending. The plastic S's were Lester's idea.

In the comics these days, he doesn't go quite fast enough for time travel, Flash can use his speed to do all kinds of stuff.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spectrum

speed says:

"some people say flash is faster than superman thats true. but the reason they say hes faster is, what would be the piont for somebody faster then flash if thats all flash can do. thats not true becuse, then whats the point of electro if theres shocker or whats the point in enlogonated man if theres plastic man the list goes on and on....."

well if you look at it that way what is superman . nothing there are people stronger can fly better have better lasers can control ice better and are just as invunrable as superman and therefore he's nothing.

and anyway the flash can harness his speed in so many ways superman just has a load of powers that arent very good .

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Bane_delete

the speed force could distroy him flash is king.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Spectrum

Cosmic Sentinel thats my favourite bit of Flash actoin ever. That cartoon is sooo cool i love it.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spectrum

So Flash wins???

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Flash is potentially one of the most powerful beings in the dc universe, if not the most powerful.
Post Edited:2007-06-22 18:39:50

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rotten gun

Donnieman says:

"Flash is potentially one of the most powerful beings in the dc universe, if the most powerful."

it sounds like that may be true, but its always a rock beats sissors and sissors beats paper and paper beats rock kind of situation. ie a telepath can stop or control him but then an average hero immune to telepathy can beat the telepath but not beat the flash. like they say in boxing "styles make fights"

Gunshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gunshot

The Flash of course

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Doomhunter

im for flash, i can just say superman makes me wanna puke, he's virtually indestructeble (exept for Kryptonite) and that pisses me off

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Enemybird

@Cosmic Sentinel said:

One of my favourite moments in JLU was the original Leaguers taking on Lex/Braniac. They wipe the floor with them and it's only Flash left standing. Wally cranks it up to 11 (more like his comic book self, he's slower in the cartoon) and starts tearing pieces of Braniac of Lex.

That wasn't even light speed....but superman wont go down this easily

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Cosmic Sentinel

I can't believe no more JLU : (
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By ReVamp

Can't believe this hasn't gotten more posts. There are probably dups on the site.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

Flash

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Enemybird

@ReVamp said:

Can't believe this hasn't gotten more posts. There are probably dups on the site.

I went back 4 years! As far as i can tell this is the original...but your probably right

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jorgevy

In the New 52 Superman punched hard Flash in JL series. But that was kind of CIS from Flash...

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lady_liberty

Pre-New 52 Flash would beat Pre-New 52 Superman.

Superman can only eat so many IMP punches before he goes down.