#1 Edited by Empty-Hand (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I've noticed great Similarities between DC's Decreator and Dragon Balls Zen-Oh characters.

The Decreator

No Caption Provided

"The Decreator is a cosmic entity said to be the shadow of God, cast in the first moments of creation. It is dedicated to the complete eradication of all existence, and has the power to make things spontaneously disappear from reality. As the "Shadow of God", the Decreator has no personality, no moral and holds no ties to good or evil, simply decreating things not out of hate or pleasure, but because it's in its nature."

Zen-Oh

No Caption Provided

"Zen-Oh governs the 12 universes of the Dragon Ball Multiverse. As the King of All it has the power to erase anything (or everything) in the blink of an eye, including individual people, planets, galaxies, and even universes."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both beings are entities with the only known ability of erasing stuff out of existence.

The Differences :

- (Personality) Unlike the Decreator, Zen-Oh has a personality and erases stuff out of anger, boredom or pleasure.

Is Zen-Oh the equivalent to DC's Decreator ?

#2 Posted by Straja (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty damn sure Zeno can create everything from nothing since he gave the gift of destruction and gift of creation to gods....

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
#3 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think Zeno can grow into an adult?

#4 Edited by Empty-Hand (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@straja said:

Pretty damn sure Zeno can create everything from nothing since he gave the gift of destruction and gift of creation to gods....

He has yet to create anything. The only thing that comes to mind is that small button he gave to Goku, tho it can also be assumed that the button already existed and it just appeared in his hand, since it was never confirmed it was created.

Also why are the Super Dragon balls the Prize of the Tournament of Power, if Zen-Oh is capable of same creation abilities ?

The way Zen-Oh is portrayed, in my personal opinion, there is a being above him, yet to be revealed.

#5 Edited by Empty-Hand (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespiritstalker said:

Do you think Zeno can grow into an adult?

In the Manga it was revealed some of the Gods of Destruction to be above 200 000 years old and all of them remember Zen-Oh in his current state. If Zen-Oh is capable of growing it will take a long time to do so. Another way perhaps would be with a wish to the Super Dragon Balls, since it was revealed the Super Dragon Balls can effect Gods as well when when Whis states/speculates a wish of killing a God can be made as well. Whether or not the Super Dragon balls have limits on Zen-Oh, it remains to be seen.

#6 Posted by Straja (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@empty-hand: Grand priest created things from nothing,whis created things from nothing and in earlier times piccolo was creating things from nothing...So it is logical for Zeno to be capabale for such feat...

#7 Posted by Empty-Hand (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@straja said:

@empty-hand: Grand priest created things from nothing,whis created things from nothing and in earlier times piccolo was creating things from nothing...So it is logical for Zeno to be capabale for such feat...

It is also Logical that Zen-Oh, being the most powerful being not to have Guards, yet he does, meaning he might be harmed or even destroyed. In episode 109 Grand Priest protects him from the pressure of the Spirit bomb, which is not logical for a Supreme being. Dragon God Zarama has more power than him. It is already confirmed that Zarama is Omnipotent, Eternal, Omniscient and perhaps Omnipresent as well. This should not be logical, unless Zen-Oh is not the true God of DB verse and he is only the Ultimate God of Destruction and as it is hinted in the latest Manga chapter, Grand Priest to be his Angel, since he revealed a staff just like the rest of the Angles, so that could mean he might be more powerful than Zen-Oh as well.

Unless he creates something of a larger scale and not just a small button, we cannot confirm 100 % that he has creation abilities.

#8 Edited by Straja (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@empty-hand: Dude wtf? I dont care how strong is Zeno or gurads or your omniscients omnipotent beings or supreme and only gods....Point is Zeno can create and Zeno can destroy and that is what i answered...rest is not of mine concern...Also have to mention it again...Piccolo and buu displayed such feat like creating something from nothing in buu saga and Piccolo earlier in DB when he created for Gohan a sword,clothes and i dont know what else also he created sand watch when he asked buu for patience....

Also its not relevant how we consider him...And yes i agree with you that he needs better feats in order for us to know what is the scale of his power but he can create things from nothing that is a fact...

#9 Posted by Empty-Hand (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@straja said:

@empty-hand: Dude wtf? I dont care how strong is Zeno or gurads or your omniscients omnipotent beings or supreme and only gods....Point is Zeno can create and Zeno can destroy and that is what i answered...rest is not of mine concern...Also have to mention it again...Piccolo and buu displayed such feat like creating something from nothing in buu saga and Piccolo earlier in DB when he created for Gohan a sword,clothes and i dont know what else also he created sand watch when he asked buu for patience....

Also its not relevant how we consider him...And yes i agree with you that he needs better feats in order for us to know what is the scale of his power but he can create things from nothing that is a fact...

I only mentioned that as him being the "most powerful being" doesn't necessary mean he can do everything, since I saw a pattern you are displaying. If some other character displays an ability, a stronger being doesn't necessary have the same ability. Just because a weaker character like Piccolo and the Angels displayed such an ability doesn't mean Zen-Oh has it as well. According to that logic, since Whis can reverse time as well, does that mean Zen-Oh has the same ability ? No, it doesn't, it doesn't even confirm every Angel can do it, since it was never seen nor stated.

Again, a small button ( which could or not have been created ) is not enough Proof to confirm anything. So as you state, the Future of DBS will reveal the Full extent of Zen-Oh's abilities.

#10 Posted by Straja (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@empty-hand: I stated it is logical to asume that he is capable since beings much weaker than him demonstrated that ability....button is creation from nothing since Zeno did not have any friends and he created it for goku to call him...Your pattern sounds like this if i only walked but didnt sprint you will consider me for only being capable of walking and you wont asume that i can run....

#11 Edited by Empty-Hand (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@straja said:

@empty-hand: I stated it is logical to asume that he is capable since beings much weaker than him demonstrated that ability....button is creation from nothing since Zeno did not have any friends and he created it for goku to call him...Your pattern sounds like this if i only walked but didnt sprint you will consider me for only being capable of walking and you wont asume that i can run....

No, there is a difference. In your previews statement You acknowledged is a fact, not a logical assumption, and I denied it as a fact but ratter as a possibility, since beside the button that could have possibly been created by Zen-Oh or perhaps created by the Grand Priest, just like everything else he created for Zen-Oh. You based your "Fact" on a vague statement about the creation and destruction given by Zen-Oh to the Gods, which cannot be a fact. Shin stated that SSB Vegito has surpassed Beerus, would you consider that a fact as well ? Because it's not a fact, but rather a possibility. Whis stated Jiren to be above the Gods of Desreuction, is that a fact ? No, it is not, unless he fights Gods of Destruction and defeats them or one admits losing to him in the past.

So not a Fact, but a possibility that has yet to be proven by feats of larger scale.

#12 Posted by Straja (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@empty-hand: I agrree...He is capable of creating something from nothing...In which scale we will see in the future...Your response is on point...