Posted by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, first respect thread. Gonna make one for Zekka since I already have posts for him laying here. I am keeping power scaling to a minimum and purely showing Zekka's feats, good & bad. I don't like when respect threads only show high end feats for characters. Later on, if I make respect threads for other characters Zekka has fought, I'll link them to this page & back & forth.

The Sechs respect thread is very helpful in accompanying this one because Zekka spends most of Last Order fighting Sechs.

Zekka

No Caption Provided

Zekka is a 100+ year old Space Karate Martial Artist and one of the most powerful Martial Artist in the Battle Angel Alita Solar System. He's a full cyborg with the Fizziroy Body that's generally cocky with a quick temper and confident.

Zekka's Stats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zekka's Fizziroy Body & other equipment

Zekka is a full body cyborg, meaning he has no organic body parts left in his body. He uses the prototype Fizziroy body which he claims is the most powerful body in the Solar System.

90 years prior to the story of Battle Angel Alita: Last Order. After facing against with his former rival in the 2nd Z.O.T.T. tournament, the fight ended up in a draw which left Zekka in a horrible shape and he opted to turn into a full cyborg. The fight created a huge explosion above the Spce Station Ketheres

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

His Fizziroy body has compound eyes which have no blind spots and Zekka has a synthetic brain

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Zekka has a motorcycle that he can use for space travel or just as a regular motorcycle

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

His belt buckle is made out of titanium

No Caption Provided

The Fizziroy body has the implosion lens effect. He has a special Fizziroy body that allows him to expand and compress his body in nanoseconds to amp his attacks 10,000 fold.

No Caption Provided

The same implosion effect allows Zekka to extent his arms and fight over a 2km range. It's too fast for the naked eye to see the expansion & compression that happens in nanoseconds.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Zekka's body has the Auto-Brawl mode. Zekka falls into when he is defeated in some way by an amateur or someone not at his level. It is a throwback to how he previously fought when he was younger.

When he falls into Auto Brawl Mode, Zekka's initial movements appear to be random to close with an opponent. As soon as he starts fighting, Zekka unleashes his rage and uses a lot of power, but his speed is diminished and he falls back on brawling techniques as opposed to actual karate. It is suggested that he will continue to fight in Auto Brawl Mode until he is snapped out of it in some way, such as if the opponent recognizes it and points it out to him. Zekka however does not intend to fix this, believing that his flaws are his soul.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

Zekka should be able to generate plasma with his fizziroy body because Sechs, who also has a Fizziroy body can. Zekka never does so though.

Like many other Martial Artists. Zekka knows how to generate shockwaves inside his opponents body through a punch. These shockwaves will explode. It hardens that part of the body to tektite and explodes the body from the inside.

Zekka can nullify or send back a a Hertza Haeon. The Hertza Haeon is a strike that delivers a high-frequency vibration to the victim, bypassing the victim's armour, and concentrating kinetic energy that, when used correctly, can be used to destroy or at least disrupt function of the brain or heart. It can be nullified with a vibration of the same wavelength.

Strength

Zekka Karate chopped a large iron asteroid

He can create small craters with his thumb in a thumb wrestling and can create craters by punching the ground of the space station Ketheres.

Zekka one-shotted Gargantua. A 500 meter tall plant based being that was devouring the Z.O.T.T. arena. The explosion from the Karate Chop could be seen from space and transformed the arena.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

The clash between Zekka & Sech's punches made this much destruction

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

The beginning of his Dragon Slayer combo does a large amount of damage

Speed

Zekka can create palmites on bottles and other cyborgs.

Zekka pushed Toji, a Karate Master so hard (or fast) that Toji's body reached the first cosmic velocity. This push allowed Toji to one-shot a giant regenerating dick monster that tanked a nuke point blank.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Anomanly's stats

Zekka is fast enough to stop Sech's punches before they reach top speed and make a sonic boom just by blocking said punch.

Zekka can reach supersonic speeds while motionless and when he was young, learned how to punch at supersonic speeds without making sonic booms and then to put said shockwaves into the body of his opponent.

He was fast enough to punch Zazie's bullets in the middle of his fight with Sechs. A calc was done on this:

Assuming that Zazie's rifle fires bullets at say ~900m/s, not an unreasonable speed, then we have the following:

The bullet travels <1cm in the time it takes for Sechs' and Zekka's fist to cross ~15cm.

0.01 / 900 = 0.00001 seconds

We have the time and the distance so this can give us Sechs' and Zekka's combined striking speed:

0.15 / 0.00001 = 15,000 m/s combined punching speed. As there is two of them we half this number, hence:

~7,500 m/s is Sechs' striking speed or Mach 21.

Sechs implosion barrage was said to be way above Gavit's Phalanx which could do 400 blows per second for 10 seconds. Zekka matched Sechs blow for blow

Durability

Zekka can eat plasma

After being beat up, Zekka was teleported to the moon from Ketheres and created a large crater after landing. He was fine nonetheless and kept talking.

Tanked Sech's implosion fist

Tanked Sech's implosion drill punch

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

Tanks & counters a kick from Sechs after Sechs absorbs the energy from Zekka's attack

Tanked the blast from his own attacks

Zekka's Ultimate Technique: Dragon-Slaying Bone Crusher

Zekka was told by his master to develop this technique.

After, his fight with Tunpo which ended in a tie, Zekka had finally developed the ultimate technique. Zekka created a miniature particle accelerator in his abdomen and produces anti-matter over large period of time. When he's ready, he released the anti-matter from his hand into a large explosion.

Zekka used Dragon-Slaying Bone Crusher against Tunpo in their rematch and this was the explosion after Tunpo teleported the attack to space so that ketheres wouldn't be destroyed.

No Caption Provided

Weaknesses

Zekka is very cocky & underestimates his opponents. He only starts to go serious if his opponent proves himself or if he's fighting Tunpo.

No Caption Provided

Zekka's antimatter is stored in his naval reactor. If someone can find this out and disable it, they can render his legs useless for up 180 seconds.

References

Ketheres info:

No Caption Provided

Distance between Ketheres and Earth

No Caption Provided

Check out Alita Respect Thread, Alita Respect thread Part 2. and Alita Respect thread Part 3

#1 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#2 Posted by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just confused because i thought the respect thread would be already finished.

#4 Posted by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr: Sorry. I have a bunch of links but formatting is going to be an issue so I'm taking my time. I'll update it later if you want to help, shoot me a message.

#5 Posted by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics: you're welcome, gonna make one for Alita next. Probably will do one for Toji, Tunpo, Zazie & maybe Rakan

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#8 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, impressive feats. Never heard of this series before, I might pick it up, cool RT.

#9 Edited by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio

@fullmetalemprah: I'd recommend starting from the original, Battle Angel Alita, it's my favorite manga. Last Order, the sequel, is where Zekka get's introduced. He's top 3 in the most powerful characters in the verse.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#10 Edited by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio