waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By waezi2
No Caption Provided

Remember kids, when the police starts to ask questions, don’t tell them about the boring stuff like being left on a island without food for two days. Just tell them that you had a fun weekend with uncle Pegasus.

No Caption Provided

This dude is a puppeteer with a doll possessed by Kaiba´s spirit, yet he is NOT the strangest guy I’ve met on this dang island.

No Caption Provided

Dumb luck, the secret to my success!

No Caption Provided

Buy my structure deck kids, and you might end up being somewhere close to being as hardcore as me!

No Caption Provided

Honda? Remember when we used to contribute to the plot? Me neither!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By waezi2
Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I do love how intense the manga is compared to the anime, especially when you consider that in the beginning they are just sitting at small tables, barely a few feet from each other, with the monsters barely bigger than the cards, instead of the massive holographic battlefields in the show.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Quinlan58

I still can't get over how the abridged series made me realize the seemingly badass Seto Kaiba was actually a pathetic nerd with a weird obsession. Like, it should have been obvious, but I never saw it like that before "Curses, foiled again!"

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still can't get over how the abridged series made me realize the seemingly badass Seto Kaiba was actually a pathetic nerd with a weird obsession. Like, it should have been obvious, but I never saw it like that before "Curses, foiled again!"

I realized it when he made the Battle City contest. I actually wrote about how ludicrous a contest it is RIGHT HERE.

@aros001 said:

I do love how intense the manga is compared to the anime, especially when you consider that in the beginning they are just sitting at small tables, barely a few feet from each other, with the monsters barely bigger than the cards, instead of the massive holographic battlefields in the show.

The anime did it probably to make it seem intense despite the mood being ruined by dragging the story out and removing and rewrite several acts.

Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 87

I have no idea who any of these characters are but it's still hilarious lol

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers