Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#1 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4545 posts) - - Show Bio

You wake up in the middle of New York City in the marvel universe with one goal, to get superpowers. Based off your knowledge of the marvel universe what steps do you take to get superpowers? There are a plethora of ways

Personally I’d start at oscorp, maybe fall in line during a field trip and see if I can nab some radioactive spider bites, then from there probably swing over to the power brokers house and see if I can score some bulletproof skin

#2 Edited by Emanresu_20 (2411 posts) - - Show Bio

Find Doctor Strange.

Become a Sorcerer.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#3 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9269 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Don't you have to be an unlocked Inhuman for the Mist to work?

#5 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2411 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83:

I guess this is the real world me (who isn’t inhuman) entering the Marvel universe so I guess that wouldn’t work.

I’ll stick with the strange thing then.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#6 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

Find Doctor Strange.

Become a Sorcerer.

not a bad plan.

#7 Posted by Helloman (26716 posts) - - Show Bio

Find Doctor Strange.

Become a Sorcerer.

#8 Edited by mega6382 (1751 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman said:

Find Doctor Strange.

Become a Sorcerer.

Either that, or:

• start doing a random experiment and botch it(defintely will get some kind of superpower)
  • go where they do nuclear tests, and stand where the explosion will happen(will definitely get some kind superpower from that as well)
  • take some kind of super drugs
  • track down Symbiote
  • Make a deal with a demon(I definitely want to be a ghost rider, the penance stare most awesome power ever)
  • Hang out with thor(maybe you can become the new thor after jane, you never know)
  • Find Galactus, ask him to make you his herald(don't know if it can work like that)
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#9 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14790 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like Strange is the way to go.

#10 Posted by mega6382 (1751 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like Strange is the way to go.

Yeah, cause in anything else, if you don't definitely plan on being a good guy, you will have some terrible defacement.

#11 Posted by Skardas_Videk (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Number 1 choice: Get a symbiote

Number 2 choice: Get me some of that gamma radiation

Number 3: Check into Oscorp and get made into Hydroman, Sandman or Rhino

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#12 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9269 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Better than my plan. Which was to sign up for experimentation. Lol

#13 Posted by WollfMyth209 (15799 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd tell a writer I'm a minority, and then they'd prolly give me some dope-ass powers. Might make me the new Thor.

#14 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2411 posts) - - Show Bio

@mega6382:

You’re playing a dangerous game in those plans my friend lol.

#15 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4545 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Batvibe12 (5467 posts) - - Show Bio

Inject some random radiation in blood or something like that.

#17 Posted by Veshark (10496 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the Marvel methods of gaining superpowers seem way too reliant on the off-chance that something doesn't go wrong.

• Captain America: Super-Soldier Serum tends to go horribly for anyone not named Steve Rogers, and quite frankly I don't trust the likes of Karl Malus or the Power Broker to give me powers either. Not that I have the capital to pay for getting superpowers the easy way, either.
  • Spider-Man/Hulk/Daredevil/Fantastic Four: Uh-uh. Not messing around with radiation. That's a 50/50 shot of getting cancer, or killing your significant other with cancerous sperm a la Spider-Man Reign.
  • Dr. Strange: Skill-based powersets where you have to train for years to achieve competency is not for me. I want my powers to be immediate and low-effort, damn it. Also, messing around with chaos magic seems like a terrible idea.
  • Ghost Rider: Nope.

But forreal tho, the easiest way I can think of is to do what White Tiger (Kasper Cole) did and use my comic-book knowledge to find a spare Black Panther costume. Boom, instant powers. Vibranium weave grants me invulnerability. Boots allow me to scale walls and go undetected. Anti-metal claws let me slice through anything (anti-metal soles do that too). If I find some of the fancier suit variants, I might even get energy-daggers, force-fields, and teleportation.

#18 Posted by batkevin74 (15232 posts) - - Show Bio

Go visit the Power Broker or Justin Hammer

#19 Posted by biswaboxz (3635 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather find the secret serum behind Sentry's incarnation as a superhuman , but it's rather risky I would become Bob's archenemy the Void , Nah I still would take risk even then .

I would rather request Odin or The Unseen to grant me the powers of Thor as a minority or else I would request the Kree to experiment on me to give the powers of Captain Marvel . This two choices would take less risk than my previous imo ....

#20 Posted by hyiena (5203 posts) - - Show Bio

Swear your allegiance to some really evil guy.

#21 Posted by kgb725 (18095 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather find the secret serum behind Sentry's incarnation as a superhuman , but it's rather risky I would become Bob's archenemy the Void , Nah I still would take risk even then .

I would rather request Odin or The Unseen to grant me the powers of Thor as a minority or else I would request the Kree to experiment on me to give the powers of Captain Marvel . This two choices would take less risk than my previous imo ....

The void only exists because Bob is mentally unstable. Theres not even another sentry serum out there

How are you going to make a request to any of them ? They dont live on Earth lol

#22 Edited by felgrim (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

Swear to evil dude, become dr stranges apprentice after, find formula to secret serum for sentry, after drinking secret serum, use knowledge gained from dr. strange and new sentry powers to break deal with evil dude. Continue to study under strange and find other ways to enhance my powers, and then become a hermit for 20 years to study and fully develop my powers, then go find a way to become immortal. After that, enjoy immortality and sire many offspring.

#23 Posted by Doctor__Hanlon (322 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4545 posts) - - Show Bio

@felgrim: this is probably the easiest way imo I

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc8daab15c82
#25 Edited by deactivated-5bc8daab15c82 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing, just wait around for a couple hours or days, bound to end up with superpowers sooner or later.

#26 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14655 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Broker, simply buy superpowers.

#27 Edited by Wolfrazer (15968 posts) - - Show Bio

Inject some random radiation in blood or something like that.

Even better, roll around in radioactive waste!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#28 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7317 posts) - - Show Bio

Finding Radioactive spider is easy.

#29 Posted by mrmonster (14114 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do pretty much the same thing you did. I'd just pop into Oscorp, try to get into a classified wing, and see what powers I get.

#30 Posted by Batvibe12 (5467 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Gokluma (8263 posts) - - Show Bio

Find a Radioactive sources like Spiderman villains did

#32 Edited by Mr_Shazam0920 (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d find wherever Thor is, and challenge him to a battle to see if I’m worthy of Mjolnir.

#33 Posted by MrNihal (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably will use wanda maximoff.

#34 Posted by Daisy_Johnson (978 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even know how to answer this. I need to exit first, and the real world is scarier than the Marvel world. So no thanks, I'll stay here =)