#1 Edited by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Which director do you choose to start off each universe?
  2. Who do you hire to write the first film for both the DCEU and MCU?
  3. Which character do you start off each universe with?
  4. Is the first film a team movie? Or does that come latter?
  5. Whose the main villain for the first film?
  6. How would you buildup the universes?
  7. Which tone do you choose for each universe?
#3 Posted by darkonast (769 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU

1. George Miller
  2. Chris Terrio
  3. Superman
  4. I start with Superman , then Batman , then JL , then WW , Flash, Aquaman and GL Corps , add JLD , booster gold , Suicide Squad , and Shazam anywhere you want
  5. I keep it dark but add 1 or 2 jokes once in a while , not MCU type jokes tho

MCU idk b/c I'm not a fan of the heroes they use and I forget the licenses

#4 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

Writer ? Bruce timm and paul dini collabo. These are the people who should have gotten the job from the start.

Start with superman obviously, then batman then wonder woman then Green lantern, then a flash and cyborg movie, straight up to justice league

#5 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

Uwe Boll for all rounds. I believe he has what it takes.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#6 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11560 posts) - - Show Bio

Zack Snyder directing and writing Superman in which he plays Superman and Lex Luthor.

#7 Posted by uugieboogie (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Zack Snyder directing and writing Superman in which he plays Superman and Lex Luthor.

#8 Posted by Blacksmith_99 (2550 posts) - - Show Bio

For the MCU:

1. Edgar Wright
  2. Matthew Vaughn
  3. Captain America
  4. First Captain America, then Thor, then Hulk, then Ant-Man and Wasp movie, then Iron Man, and finally The Avengers.
  5. Red Skull
  6. By introducing important characters in their own solo movie and introducing the non-important ones in a movie of someone else.
  7. Action-packed, fun and mature.

For the DCEU:

1. Zack Snyder
  2. Christopher Nolan
  3. Superman movie
  4. First Superman, then Wonder Woman, then Flash, then Batman, then Green Lantern and finally the Justice League movie
  5. Lex Luthor and Bizarro
  6. By introducing important characters in their own solo movie and introducing the non-important ones in a movie of someone else
  7. Action-packed, a little bit less fun friendly and a bit more mature.
#9 Posted by PeterParkerJr (6767 posts) - - Show Bio

For MCU:

1. Matthew Vaughn
  2. Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely
  3. Iron Man
  4. Solo movie now, team movie later
  5. Justin Hammer & Ghost
  6. Pretty much how Marvel started it, with the exception of Iron Man 2. So it'd be Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, then move into The Avengers (where I'd introduce Ant-Man and Wasp), then start introducing other Marvel heroes organically into the universe.
  7. A blend of a serious tone balanced with some light-hearted moments like the X-Men films

For DCEU:

1. James Cameron
  2. James Cameron
  3. Superman
  4. Solo movie now, team movie later
  5. Lex Luthor w/ Bizarro as the side
  6. Superman movie, Batman movie, Wonder Woman movie, Green Lantern movie, then into the Justice League Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg/Manhunter would be introduced. Maybe they pop up in the other solo movies. After that, we can start introducing people like Green Arrow, Zatanna, etc.
  7. Keep it mostly serious tone, except for people like Superman and The Flash
#10 Edited by DarthVxder (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU:

1. Spielberg
  2. Spielberg
  3. Superman
  4. Superman, WW, Flash, JL, Batman, GL, Aquaman, JL2, MMH Superman/Batman( not vs, just together), ect.
  5. Brainiac for the first Superman movie I think would work really well since he has the kandor
  6. Clark would read about the Batman in the papers in the first film and Diana would make a small cameo as a political figure. Flash has his solo movie and the JL baddie unites the 4 and GL shows up shortly after since hes a space cop. Aquaman and MMH will join the team in JL2 with Aquaman having his solo movie before and MMH after.
  7. It will depend on the character. Superman will have a positive, fighting for whats right, hope type thing, WW will be a bit darker but similar to Superman although in a completely different way. Batman will be very dark and my Batman whom is not friends with the JL yet will be doing things that are in the gray area but wont kill... or will he? Flash will be tons of fun with its serious momments, GL will be a learning experience but with a lot of humor since hes immature at first, Aquaman and MMH are tricky.

JL will have people believing in a god after seeing such greatness on screen.

#11 Posted by judasnixon (12663 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU

1. That dude who directed The Battle of the Bastards episode on Game of Thrones....
  2. Team of writers......
  3. Wonder Woman, because I don't give a ****....
  4. Solo...
  5. Circe? Maybe?
  6. I wouldn't. Let some other guy deal with that.
  7. Epic Fantasy/ War movie.....