Posted by modernww2fare (7044 posts) 2 months, 28 days ago

Poll: Young Justice vs Arrowverse: Best Black Lightning (13 votes)

YJ 46%
CW 54%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Edited by SaintWildcard (21783 posts) - - Show Bio

CW is much more rounded and has more going on since he's the focus. YJ Black Lighting is alright, but his whole thing about "quitting" was nonsense since he's still in it.

#2 Posted by godzilla44 (7354 posts) - - Show Bio

Too early to tell yet I'll wait till YJ S3 to end to decide but I like both of them a lot so far.

#3 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36710 posts) - - Show Bio

CW so far.

#4 Posted by Vertigo- (17722 posts) - - Show Bio

Is CW Black Lightning actually part of the Arrowverse? Still on season 1 btw

#5 Edited by The_Kidd (11937 posts) - - Show Bio

CW

@saintwildcard said:

CW is much more rounded and has more going on since he's the focus. YJ Black Lighting is alright, but his whole thing about "quitting" was nonsense since he's still in it.

He quit the Justice League not heroics in total, BL doesn't know Outsiders is basically a subsidiary of The Justice League.

#6 Posted by SaintWildcard (21783 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:

CW

@saintwildcard said:

He quit the Justice League not heroics in total, BL doesn't know Outsiders is basically a subsidiary of The Justice League.

He said he quit the life, multiple times, and even TOld Dick he didn't wanna do anymore and Dick was like "one more mission". so it's obvious he means superheroics

#7 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11816 posts) - - Show Bio

I like CWs version it’s like a diet Luke Cage but it’s fine for what it is

#8 Posted by GXrevs06 (4563 posts) - - Show Bio

CW one is more fleshed out but his suit is just atrocious and I do not like the way he uses his powers. He can do so much with his powers yet constantly goes for H2H combat. Perhaps it is the show's poor cheography that makes the fights look so jarring