Young Justice Season 3 First Art Release

• 74 results
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Pass, I wanted simple story telling with a small group of characters, preferably the ones introduced in the first season. Instead they flood the show with even more characters, a potential time jump and hint at CWesque romances to keep all those characters occupied with something.

90% sure YJ will finally dig its own grave and this time there wont be any CN to blame.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Pass, I wanted simple story telling with a small group of characters, preferably the ones introduced in the first season. Instead they flood the show with even more characters, a potential time jump and hint at CWesque romances to keep all those characters occupied with something.

90% sure YJ will finally dig its own grave and this time there wont be any CN to blame.

I'm not sure what it is like you are but I do feel it's lost something that originally made it great. I had to stop watching and don't really care about it coming back.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Yarva

@entropy_aegis said:

It might still be a small core of characters. Justice League animated series had countless of characters make cameos but the core group was the original 7 founding members. I like the direction they are taking, which is a more adult take on the heroes. I'm so glad they are doing that and they don't have to hold back on the adult language or scenarios.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By dernman

@yarva said:
@the_kidd said:
@yarva said:
@the_kidd said:

Wow DC remembering Static.

It's only been like 4 years since his last solo series.

True but he doesnt even pop up in other titles anymore, I think they were saving him for the Dakota Universe relaunch though I'm not sure how that is going.

I think you're right. I google "Milestone Comics" every couple months but there's hardly ever an update. Pretty sad considering they've been talking about relaunching for about 3 years.

From my understanding it's because it's under new management. The one who was interested in continuing their properties was pushed out and left out. The new guys are just interested in milking the name for the credit it gives them to do other things.

Every now and again one of the former Milestone people who were interested in pushing them writes something for Bleeding Cool

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva said:

@rdclip: Arrowette.

Her costume should have been closer to her comic look. Not saying she should have the skirt, but a little white would have been a nice callback.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: I'm not sure why you're using JL when YJ season 2 is the perfect example of what I was saying.

They just keep piling the characters and adding years worth of time jumps, undercover heroes, Weisman is just fan service man now. Same old shit except this shit isn't even a proven success.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BlackLegRaph

Ooooh! I wonder what the deal will be with the missing members.

Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

Darn I'm hyped. Everything looks great except well, Wally's suit. Looks wack. Can't wait to to watch this!

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy to see Wonder Girl and Beast Boy again. Wow, long time for Static, but I think it's great he's on the team, too. Most of the Milestone stuff didn't have legs, but Static was a standout. Can't wait for season 3.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 559

Finally getting Season 3. yay

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip: it looks too young to be Tim as Season 2 Tim looks older than this Robin.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I know DC will find a way to shoehorn Damian :D

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RDClip

@seagod said:

@rdclip: it looks too young to be Tim as Season 2 Tim looks older than this Robin.

The art is a little confusing either way. Wonder Girl looks exactly the same as season 2 (I think they just used the same art for her instead of redrawing her). And unless they aged him up a few years, Damian has never been shown to look that old. Plus, Steph without Tim is weird to me.

But, yeah it is very possibly Damian, but I don't understand why they would replace Tim while still keeping the other new members from season 2.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip: They may not have replaced him but instead just gave him his Red Robin Suit. Plus they seem to want to have a new Robin every season. As for age well he doesn't look that different from Dick in season 1 so it's about right for age.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By cattlebattle

@_reynard_ said:

The first picture.....League of Shadows?

It's Artemis, Nightwing, Mal Duncan I guess, and Superboy.

The reason why they are not in their traditional uniforms probably has something to do with the third season's subtitle, "Outsiders".

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cattlebattle

@rdclip said:
@seagod said:

The art is a little confusing either way. Wonder Girl looks exactly the same as season 2 (I think they just used the same art for her instead of redrawing her). And unless they aged him up a few years, Damian has never been shown to look that old. Plus, Steph without Tim is weird to me.

But, yeah it is very possibly Damian, but I don't understand why they would replace Tim while still keeping the other new members from season 2.

It's Tim. Aside from the hood the outfit he is wearing is nearly identical to Tim's from last season, all the Robins, whether it was Dick, Jason or Tim were all shown to have different costumes.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw this yesterday and was very excited. I am a huge huge Young Justice Fan.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is not Kaldur in the first picture. Brandon Vietti confirmed it is Black Lightning!! So hyped.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp, time jump confirmed (anywhere between a year and 3 years), so what we have here is a tv show that has knocked 6 years of character development from its characters at minimum, glossing over events such as the death of Jason Todd and Dick Grayson's transformation in to Nightwing (and that's just the tip of the ice berg). What exactly is Weisman even trying to do? get his hands on as many characters before he dies or something?

And people actually think this show is an example of good and mature writing, bwhahaha. At this rate Dick Grayson will be old man Grayson by the time this show ends and we wont be any wiser to his journey and growth. The characters on this show just go through the motions, engage in relationships designed to pander to teen girls and then punch some bad guy while the actual bad guy twirls his mustache in the background, rinse and repeat.

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is miss martian??