I ain't telling him shit 25%
I'll mock him 13%
I'll cave his face in 0%
I would say, i don't know about them Mr. Secretary 50%
I'll sign the damn accord 13%
I would tell him to shut up 0%

You as Cap on this scene

He asked you:

"Tell me Captain, Do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?

If i misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes.. you can bet there'd be consequences.."

You know nothing about Harlem incident.

What's your answer Cap?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I would say, i don't know about them Mr. Secretary

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would stand up and kick his ass in front of everyone to assert my dominance.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll sign the accord just for shit and giggles.

No, seriously i would say i dunno bout em, Sir

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cocacolaman  Moderator

"Thor is off planet. We have no idea where Hulk is, but in case you didn't notice, we have yet to get any reports of him smashing stuff without supervision. If he went on a rampage, we would be the only ones capable of stopping him, but if we have to wait for permission, a city would fall before we could get to him. And if I sat around while a threat the government can't deal with refused to send me in, I wouldn't have saved all those people back in the War."

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Thor is off planet. We have no idea where Hulk is, but in case you didn't notice, we have yet to get any reports of him smashing stuff without supervision. If he went on a rampage, we would be the only ones capable of stopping him, but if we have to wait for permission, a city would fall before we could get to him. And if I sat around while a threat the government can't deal with refused to send me in, I wouldn't have saved all those people back in the War."

Best answer.

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Dr Banner are free to go as they please, they are not employees they are loyal teammates and friends.

Thor is a sovereign dignitary who has an entire kingdom to watch over and is doing us a favor helping when he can. As a learder of a foreign populace we have neither the right nor the power to tell him where to go or what to do.

Dr. Banner is one of the smartest people in the world and the worst person on this planet to make angry. Dr. Banner has taken a leave of absence to try to gain better control of himself. Personally I believed we should tell him thank you instead of condemning him. While he is away the Hull poses no threat to us.

We are doing what we can with the information we have. The Avengers are not a government sponsored organization, and neither are we beholden to your ideals, that is why you have SHIELD.

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Dr Banner are free to go as they please, they are not employees they are loyal teammates and friends.

Thor is a sovereign dignitary who has an entire kingdom to watch over and is doing us a favor helping when he can. As a learder of a foreign populace we have neither the right nor the power to tell him where to go or what to do.

Dr. Banner is one of the smartest people in the world and the worst person on this planet to make angry. Dr. Banner has taken a leave of absence to try to gain better control of himself. Personally I believed we should tell him thank you instead of condemning him. While he is away the Hull poses no threat to us.

We are doing what we can with the information we have. The Avengers are not a government sponsored organization, and neither are we beholden to your ideals, that is why you have SHIELD.