You have become a comic book character.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

You have been turned into a comic book character in the real world. Nobody knows that your mind is in their body.

First, roll this dice. (I changed it because the other one sucked.)

The number you roll is what character you get:

1. Iron Man
  2. Starfire
  3. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
  4. Black Canary
  5. Daredevil
  6. Elektra
  7. Professor X
  8. Supergirl
  9. The Flash
  10. Wonder Woman
  11. Superman
  12. Invisible Woman
  13. Thor
  14. Scarlet Witch
  15. The Spectre (You have become his new host)
  16. Human Torch
  17. Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)
  18. Hulk
  19. Black Cat
  20. Martian Manhunter

How do you adjust to your new reality? What will you do? Will you use your powers for good or evil?

Here's my example:

I rolled a 16, so I got Human Torch. My gender hasn't changed, so I don't need to deal with that. I will try to use my powers for good. I will probably be using my fire for everyday things, like cooking or lighting candles. I would also use them to give people with no heat some warmth. It would be a lot of fun.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Spectre. That just kind of sucks. I don't even have my own free will.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ey I got Human Torch too lol yeah same as you pretty much but I’d also love to literally blow fire out of my mouth or “pretend” my hand is a lighter when in fact my thumb actually lights up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot to mention, you can to do it as many times as you want. (Just because I want to spice things up.)

It looks like this time, I rolled a 17, so I got Jessica Cruz. Wow, that is akward. Um, it will be kind of weird being the opposite gender. I can live with it though. On the plus side, I get a Green Lantern ring, which means I can make anything I want. I would love to fly everywhere. My favorite activity to do would be to fly to the side of airplanes and wave at the passengers. I would grab all of the nukes in the world and detonate them inside a bubble shield. It would be so much fun. I would also make fire works on the Independence Day and New Years Eve, and I could do fun stuff at parties. The gender thing would be a problem though. I've always wanted a Green Lantern ring, so my all fantasies about that will come true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: Which one do you want to be?

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

9 - Flash.

I'd probably do good and bad depending on your perspective. Money and whatever I want would no longer be an issue. Certain people might disappear and find a new home inside of a volcano or something for a moment.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

I would be evil.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil, I would go out at alleys spanking drugdealers!

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

12 - Invisible Woman.

I’d have to swap genders, but hey, Invisible Woman is a pretty dope girl.

I’d be pretty darn powerful too.

Haxmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, I'm thor. The world is fucked

Haxmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ima fake my death, then go to a place with some low levels, get stupid rich, get on some super strong peoples good side. (who are not goodie two shoes) Knowing I am in a place like Gwen pool, I visit 616 and be a well-liked character in a big arc. But wait, how come you know you are not in 616? Well, because this is a permanent thing, and they can't let thor be a whole different character forever. Once I set myself as a permanent character who will never be forgotten, I go and rule my world fro the shadows, living a great life without worry because no big bad guy will take over a place that isn't world 616. Time for my second roll.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

17 Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz). Well, first I have the gender swap dilemma to overcome before I can worry about being one of several Earthly GL corpsmen. Actually, since she’s a loner to begin with I speculate that adjusting to her lifestyle would be fairly easy once I get past the “I have a vagina” thing. I would immediately fly into space. Seeing the Earth from orbit would be awesome,

Haxmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Haxmode

(2 Starfire)

The first thing I do is go to someone who has a great amount of power, like Dr. Fate or Bat god. I get them to clone Starfire's body and put me into it because I don't want to deal with that supervillain stuff. Next, I go to Gotham, and while I let thugs go who have the money or are poison ivy/scarecrow/someone who could fuck me up, I mostly fight crime. That kissing to learn a langue is going to be weird at first, but ya bet I'm going to abuse it. Basically I'm going to be a weaker more corrupt superman in Gotham.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:

@darthsuper: Just the 616 one.

I would like fly all the time and just control the weather as well. Throw my hammer around and legit break people who I have a dislike towards.

I would go and destroy Terrorist HQ's, eradicate all evil and much more.

You and I would be great friends.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: I would totally team up with you. Green Lantern + Thor would be so overpowered.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 takenstew22  Moderator

I got Green Lantern. Not bad, but I probably won't have good willpower lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre. That just kind of sucks. I don't even have my own free will.

There is no presence in real life. You won't be under his control. And the Spectre and his host have equal control over the host's body (I think?).

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For my first (and only) roll, I rolled a 15, which means I am The Spectre.

"How do you adjust to your new reality?"

I am so powerful now that I can make reality adjust to me.

"What will you do?"

Defy logic and imagination.

"Will you use your powers for good or evil?"

I will use my powers for good.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is me lol ironically my most powerful injustice character two.

However how powerful I’d be?

id try reality warping eventually but for now I’d be punching beings into the sun and destroying planets

what I do is...

i guess ruining darksied for fun and overpowering him in anything and try to trick Mxy into giving me 99% of his power like joker did.

my powers would be neutral In some moments but mainly for good rather than evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is me lol ironically my most powerful injustice character two.

However how powerful I’d be?

id try reality warping eventually but for now I’d be punching beings into the sun and destroying planets

what I do is...

i guess ruining darksied for fun and overpowering him in anything and try to trick Mxy into giving him 99% of his power like joker did.

my powers would be neutral is some moments but mainly for good rather than evil

Punching beings into the sun sounds fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Green Lantern?

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, welp say goodbye to whoever pisses me off

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

Which Green Lantern?

Hal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@darthsuper said:
@takenstew22 said:

Which Green Lantern?

Hal.

Nice! You can probably train to increase your willpower. I would.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got supergirl. WTH. I shall rule the multiverse!

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got mmh number 20.

id be flyin in space like a green alien with red eyes.

my powers can vary I guess. Maybe id be killing a bunch of villains.

im on good side

for fun I’d be killing a bunch of villains and teleporting through things to scare people

If I were evil I’d be invading planets and blow them up While also torturing beings in space.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NicolascageGOD

Human torch. So do I get the suit too or not? I can't afford to get new clothes every other week

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rolled a D20 and got 13. So Thor.

So I immediately lose Mjolnir. Not worthy. But Thor's body is still strong, immortal, and incredibly durable. I guess I could've done worse.

I go on crazy space adventures using my newfound powers to mostly try to do good but also spend most of my time goofing off and using the powers irresponsibly. Best I can say is I'd be the most sober Thor the universe has ever seen!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human torch. So do I get the suit too or not? I can't afford to get new clothes every other week

You have essentially turned into a copy of the character your rolled, costume and all.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

I have thought of this concept plenty of times before, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd never want to get super-powers of any kind. You'd either have to live with that secret, or be feared of and treated like the different, dangerous, unknown. Worst case scenario, some government discovers of this and you lose your freedom, or get executed. It wouldn't be a first with many of these characters either, only they exist in a world where there's hundreds and millions others like them for support, you'd be alone.

And now that I've killed all the fun, I got a 14; Scarlet Witch. Adjusting to a different sex might be the most difficult aspect, but she's hot, so I'd be better looking than I am as a guy I guess. Plus, her powers are genuinely some of my favourite on this list. Telepathy alone seems like the best option, and I wouldn't mind some low level telekinesis to help with my everyday life. But again, the above issue remains, especially in the body of a mutant like Wanda. It'd also be pretty scary to try and control such a powerset.

Avatar image for peculiarlilliputian
peculiarlilliputian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got 10, so it looks like I'm Wonder Woman now. So I'm still a lady, but I go from being super short and out of shape to superhuman, super tall and super awesome. Assuming my personality doesn't change at all due to the sudden changes in body, I would probably start out being super nervous and trying to hide my powers and my general existence at all costs. But I'd like to think that at some point I'd realize that most attempts to kill me will not work out in the other person's favor and at least do the whole 'hero' thing on a local level. Maybe broaden my scope as I adapt to having powers and figuring out the limits of my abilities. Preferably without killing my entire clan family.

Also because I'm me I'd inevitably just start hamming it up and being a show-off because this is the most awesome I've ever been, and I wanna take advantage of that. Keeping in mind what ANTHP said, the government would have me executed in a week, but it'd be fun while it lasts. Unless I hitch a ride with MetalJimmor and we go be space gods or something.

Tens12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

13.Thor

I will use it for money and power.I will move to another planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got 10, so it looks like I'm Wonder Woman now. So I'm still a lady, but I go from being super short and out of shape to superhuman, super tall and super awesome. Assuming my personality doesn't change at all due to the sudden changes in body, I would probably start out being super nervous and trying to hide my powers and my general existence at all costs. But I'd like to think that at some point I'd realize that most attempts to kill me will not work out in the other person's favor and at least do the whole 'hero' thing on a local level. Maybe broaden my scope as I adapt to having powers and figuring out the limits of my abilities. Preferably without killing my entire clan family.

Also because I'm me I'd inevitably just start hamming it up and being a show-off because this is the most awesome I've ever been, and I wanna take advantage of that. Keeping in mind what ANTHP said, the government would have me executed in a week, but it'd be fun while it lasts. Unless I hitch a ride with MetalJimmor and we go be space gods or something.

Im pretty sure that the government would be no threat to you.

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter

Nice! What will you do with your newfound powers?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have thought of this concept plenty of times before, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd never want to get super-powers of any kind. You'd either have to live with that secret, or be feared of and treated like the different, dangerous, unknown. Worst case scenario, some government discovers of this and you lose your freedom, or get executed. It wouldn't be a first with many of these characters either, only they exist in a world where there's hundreds and millions others like them for support, you'd be alone.

And now that I've killed all the fun, I got a 14; Scarlet Witch. Adjusting to a different sex might be the most difficult aspect, but she's hot, so I'd be better looking than I am as a guy I guess. Plus, her powers are genuinely some of my favourite on this list. Telepathy alone seems like the best option, and I wouldn't mind some low level telekinesis to help with my everyday life. But again, the above issue remains, especially in the body of a mutant like Wanda. It'd also be pretty scary to try and control such a powerset.

if you have CB level powers, no one in this world would be a threat

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By warlock360

i got 14, RIP i'm genderbendt

I'm going to try and figure out how to get back lol

I got stuff to do over here

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Knutcracker

@darthsuper: kill some terrorists

rid the world of their kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i got 14, RIP i'm genderbendt

I'm going to try and figure out how to get back lol

I got stuff to do over here

But Scarlet Witch is considered very attractive, maybe you could use that to your advantage?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper: in that world? for sure. I am pretty physically inept in our world, but i am still me. I will try and find a way back even if i'll be in this form again. And i got responsibilities lol

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i got MMH