You are a citizen of Gotham city. Who would you rather have as your protector: Punisher vs Batman

• 60 results
KingofBBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: You are a citizen of Gotham city. Who would you rather have as your protector: Punisher vs Batman (76 votes)

Punisher 51%
Batman 49%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

Batman has the issue of a rouges gallery. And the mainstream comics won't let them stay dead or in jail. Hell people talk about hero plot armor when villains especially in Gotham have the most. Realistically most wouldn't get out of Arkham or be killed by the state or a random cop whose had enough.

Even Punisher has this problem, the few villains he personally has made over the years are either still alive or eventually brought back.

If we check out earth one Batman, Nolan's franchise or any Batman canon that's not main stream or a animated series. The villains are either killed by their own or stay locked up and rarley escape. Bruce does a good job but the issue is an out of story reason that his villains especially joker ALWAYS have to come back.

SireMystKing52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie:

Again that's cute and all, but Batman is sitting on BILLIONS, has more resources than Frank could EVER dream of having, and has tech that makes military grade tech look like children's toys. You, and everyone else that ignorantly says Frank, are still caught up on petty smaller, street level crimes and villains when Batman not only deals with them BUT ALSO larger threats that Frank definitely would not stand a chance against. And what part of "killing isn't the reason Batman's villains keep escaping all the time" aren't y'all fathoming??? Abstaining from killing RARELY has been the cause that someone escapes. It's mainly for plot and when it isn't plot, it's usually an outside force that he has no control over (that Frank wouldn't either). I'm getting really tired of this Batman lowballing. Y'all are comparing him to a weaker, edgier, third-rate version of himself that people find better just because "hE's JuDgE, jUrY, aNd ExEcUtIoNeR" it's really annoying lol.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce in spite of all of his tech, resources, and billions routinely lets innocent people get killed, mugged, and lets the criminals return over and over. Franks solution ends them outright and he's always going to do his job unlike Bruce, who traipses around with the league and lets Bane, Joker, and other psychopaths torment Gotham. Bruce is a loser with mommy and daddy issues who can't do his job

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mossbeard: Agreed for the most part.

I’d sleep easier knowing the criminals are dead.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

easily the punisher because he will kill them and i will never have 2 see them again. Batman would put them in jail they get out and merk me

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I feel like Punisher would struggle way more and probably fail to take down a lot of Batman villains etc, so I'm not sure, though I'd prefer a guy with looser morals to Batman.

Crater_Maker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who isn’t afraid to kill.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Batman's villains won't respect Frank like they do Bruce so they'll take him out.

Ra's al Ghul can find many men like Frank to marry his daughter so he'd wipe Gotham out.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#60 APEX_pretador  Online

Give me Frank for a month and Batman after that.

Frank instantly kills the likes of Joker, Zsasz, etc. Every night new bodies of famous villains show up, and strike greater fear into hearts of common criminals.

Within a week, Gotham is cleaned up of super-villains, and Frank focuses his attention on corrupt cops, politicians and mobsters.

Before the month ends, Gotham will be in chaos but far cleaner and in fear of death if they do anything wrong. The police force becomes dedicated to track down punisher, but he'd evade long enough. After one month is over, Batman returns to make sure it doesn't fall into further chaos.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

The Punisher doesn’t protect, he simply kills. He’s effective to a degree but all he does is see problem, then shoots problem and wanders off to write in his diary.

I’d rather live in a Batman city