'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' Entertainment Weekly Cover

• 124 results
rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@theamazingspidey: TBH it sounds more like you want this movie too fail just so Disney can get back the rights to x-men.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rahiem9123: The Movie could be an A+ and make 2 billion, Disney is still gonna get those rights back...

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Jgames

Can't wait since I am that individual who did like X-men Apocalypse even if the climax was really weak ( I mean magneto was just standing there for the most part wtf).

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@lukehero said:

@saintwildcard: Oh it’s on now....

Feel free to come and roast me when I put out my Supergirl reboot.. if I ever do it, kinda iffy on that project.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukehero said:

@thor_parker82: ??? What’s up with the bro part though?

Huh ?? Nothing wrong hehe, just, well, it´s a "bro", pretty straightforward.

Just saying that I don´t really agree with most of the X-Men movies being bad, nothing wrong with you thinking that though, everyone has their own opinions.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By Vertigo-

Sophie Turner is still a terrible Jean Grey.... and they're doing Dark Phoenix way too soon, and the synopsis doesn't sound too thrilling either.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lvenger said:
No Caption Provided

Seriously this does not sound promising at all. Apocalypse was mediocre and depressing and Dark Phonenix sounds like it will be nowhere near as epic as the comic it's based on.

ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im sorry but they already ruined the Dark Phoenix before and im pretty damn sure they will again.

ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this happens 10 years into the future why does Jean looks the same?

Lol I got that out of Honest Trailers.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By DevilMayehm666
Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm always up for an x-men movie. are they gonna cast a new wolverine?

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By DevilMayehm666

@theamazingspidey: Technically it was DOFP that build the foundation of Dark Phoenix.

Mystique’s arc in Apocalypse wasn’t accepting herself but deciding to be a role model. I’m not sure what you mean by Magneto redeeming himself because he was always a villian in the previous film.

Xavier in Apocalypse wasn’t a side character or underused considering he had the most screentime and dialogue.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By DevilMayehm666

@blackestnight93: I don’t think it’s too soon. Based on what I’ve read it’s more like recent teen Jean stories with elements of Dark Phoenix.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Uh, that’s what happened in the original storyline. The CBM is confusing it with the cartoon.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Vertigo-

@DevilMayehm666: It is too soon. They're rushing what is an iconic X men story just to get what happened in Last Stand out of everyone minds as quickly as they can. The way they set this storyline up in Apocalypse already doomed it to be against the spirit of what Dark Phoenix was all about. It's most likely going to fail for the same reason the Dark Phoenix adaptation failed in The Last Stand.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Oh you are mistaken. They are not trying to make you forget that movie. Interviews imply the events of X3 will be mentioned in the film and acts as a continuation of sorts.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Vertigo-
@DevilMayehm666 said:

@blackestnight93: Oh you are mistaken. They are not trying to make you forget that movie. Interviews imply the events of X3 will be mentioned in the film and acts as a continuation of sorts.

Do you have links to these interviews?

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: I’ll try to found the interview. Remember when Charles read Logan’s mind in DOFP and Hank saying that time corrects itself?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DevilMayehm666: I do. But the entire plot of DOFP was Logan changing the timeline so that the Sentinels didn't kill everyone, thus changing the timeline as a whole. Logan wakes up in his present (far beyond the 70's) to find Jean and Cyclops alive, and Logan is obviously shocked, so he obviously remembers killing Jean in Last Stand. In the current timeline, Last Stand clearly didn't happen.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@blackestnight93: I’ll try to found the interview. Remember when Charles read Logan’s mind in DOFP and Hank saying that time corrects itself?

I don't think you get when I mean when I said foundation.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Yeah, but we all know that mission is ultimately a failure after watching Logan. And we have another version of The Last Stand coming up. That and Kinberg confirmed Hank was partly right in a 2014 interview.

“We talk, maybe too much, in the movie about this notion of time travel, or time continuity, where the river of time keeps going in the same direction, but you can shift it a little bit. You can put a pebble in and see at least a splash. So at the end of this movie, we want to feel like the current is going in the same direction. Charles went off and started the X-Men, but the way he did it and the people who are part of the X-Men are not exactly the same.”

An interview about Dark Phoenix states that Xavier had “secret” about Jean.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Vertigo-

@DevilMayehm666:

Yeah, but we all know that mission is ultimately a failure after watching Logan

Jean's death was not caused by Logan in that timeline. The fact that most mutants ended up dying anyway doesn't matter. Last Stand was wiped from the current X men timeline.

. And we have another version of The Last Stand coming up

Oh?

. That and Kinberg confirmed Hank was partly right in a 2014 interview.

“We talk, maybe too much, in the movie about this notion of time travel, or time continuity, where the river of time keeps going in the same direction, but you can shift it a little bit. You can put a pebble in and see at least a splash. So at the end of this movie, we want to feel like the current is going in the same direction. Charles went off and started the X-Men, but the way he did it and the people who are part of the X-Men are not exactly the same.”

This in no way confirms any of what you claimed. I'd also like a source for this.

An interview about Dark Phoenix states that Xavier had “secret” about Jean.

Source for this?

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here are the sources.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/days-future-past-secrets-explained/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQfc6-_UMAA6W8H.jpg:large