wtf has happened to spawn

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok i like to know what happened to spawn first he was Spawn (Simmons) then he get new powers and becomes this

No Caption Provided

then he loses them how, when and why then he turns into this

No Caption Provided

again when, how, why and what issue next he loses his powers to a guy named Spawn (Downing) then jim downing disappears and al is back and he now looks like this

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: spawn is hard to follow sometimes anyway jim takes over in Spawn #185 - Endgame, Part 1 and al comes back in Spawn #250 now as for the omega spawn it is in the image universe crossover image united. in the series he appears as the main villain. spawn makes his appearance this time possessing a new suit with a counter reading that he has an unlimited amount of power and now he has showed up while many villains are attacking various heroes all over the world and meets his new replacement jim and as for jim his fare is unkown

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By toxin45

@kid_omega_prime: I can explain spawn resurrection explains why al is back basically long story al was tricked into suicide and his wife Wanda was killed by the violator so god convinced Simmons to become spawn again and goes saves Wanda and their unborn son morana got retconned along with al being a wife beater that one was a fake Emory made up by demons to get him into suicide. Wanda passes on to heaven and al goes back to protect earth while downing was in a coma until al wakes him and comes back in 300. Also cyan is a teenager now and has superpowers calling herself misery now thanks to drugs. Eddie Frank is still the redeemer and Jessica priest returns as well as the second she spawn. Nux also returns but she was killed by cog. Al also caused some hellspawns to rise up and new allies and villains continue to pop up as well as classic allies and shimmed returning possibly.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Simmons gave it up and downing is around being the master of the curse and Charlie-god who are now undead thanks to simmons alongside the freak and overt kill.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: @killerqueen: @toxin45: is it true jim downing was a angel and does spawn still need a power meter i saw a video that says he does not but in issue 300 it still shows a power meter

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: 301 reveals that the power meter doesn’t kill him and that he can recharge but it does leave him in a weakened state.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: @killerqueen: @toxin45: interesting ok let me ask this does spawn need his suit to use his magic and can he like shape his suit into armor his chains into a sword and cape into a dragon that breaths green fire i also saw this video that talks about all of spawns powers and he seems pretty op anyway i made a helper for the spawn video if you like to skip to a section here you go strength 2:30, speed 3:07, endurance 3:40, magic 7:30, chains 25:38, cape 27:38, suit 29:53, skills 32:20

Loading Video...

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: I remember that video and yeah spawn is gonna be in mk11 now on march

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: @killerqueen: @toxin45: well that dose not help with my question i still like to know does spawn need his suit to use his magic and can he like shape his suit into armor his chains into a sword and cape into a dragon that breaths green fire plus what is the deal with Cogliostro

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: spawn can still use his power cog betrayed him to take malebolgia’s place as fuller of the 8th circle in 118 and had not been seened since until the Jim downing arc where he had given up the crown and went back to earth to mentor Jim downing and tried to betray him until downing curl stomped him and had since went back into help him and after al’s return started helping him again about cyan’s powers as a teenager and then goes against him when he had become too problematic for heaven and hell due to violator killing Wanda and also kiled nyx.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: @killerqueen: @toxin45: well that helps with cogliostro but does spawn need his suit to use his magic and can he like shape his suit into armor his chains into a sword and cape into a dragon that breaths green fire or what if he met iron man can spawn make a copy of tonys armor and can he use his cape to make a second costume like if he was protecting wanda then he takes uses his cape to make a outfit for her plus i like to know why did satan want the spawn outfit in spawn issue were he kills satan satan tells al to give him the spawn costume then al destroys 99 percent and al becomes human again and how does al get his powers back

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: @killerqueen: @toxin45: well that helps with cogliostro but does spawn need his suit to use his magic and can he like shape his suit into armor his chains into a sword and cape into a dragon that breaths green fire or what if he met iron man can spawn make a copy of tonys armor and can he use his cape to make a second costume like if he was protecting wanda then he takes uses his cape to make a outfit for her plus i like to know why did satan want the spawn outfit in spawn issue were he kills satan satan tells al to give him the spawn costume then al destroys 99 percent and al becomes human again and how does al get his powers back

Well he has a small piece of his suit but he can regrow it slowly but still in a weekend state thought he would regain his full strength.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: @kid_omega_prime: @toxin45: ok i still like to know does spawn need his suit to use his magic and can he like shape his suit into armor his chains into a sword and cape into a dragon that breaths green fire or what if he met iron man can spawn make a copy of tonys armor and can he use his cape to make a second costume like if he was protecting wanda then he takes uses his cape to make a outfit for her plus i like to know why did satan want the spawn outfit

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: Spawn can still use his powers with the suit and also Satan wanted to use the suit to make a superweapon that would help him conquer heaven

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toxin45: i see so satan wanted he suit to make a super weapon and he can still use his magic and powers without his suit ok and can he like shape his suit into armor his chains into a sword and cape into a dragon that breaths green fire or what if he met iron man can spawn make a copy of tonys armor and can he use his cape to make a second costume like if he was protecting wanda then he takes uses his cape to make a outfit for her also i still like to know what happened to jim downing after spawn 250

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: he was in a coma and in a hospital until 292 where spawn awakens him and then returns again in 300

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: @otaconmgs: @toxin45: well in the video it does say spawns powers are limited to his imagination so i am assuming he could turn his cape into a dragon of course you know what they say about assumption anyway this might help a history of spawn video its part one i don't know when part two is coming out

Loading Video...