Posted by WhyZoSerious (1834 posts) 1 month, 10 days ago

Poll: Would you rather live in Thanos' or Hitler's world? (51 votes)

Thanos 82%
Hitler 18%

They've both succeeded their goals and shaped the world the way it pleases them. You've got to choose where to live. Which one is it?

#1 Posted by HereForOneShot (174 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not an Aryan White, so by default I am not even supposed to exist in Hitler's idealized world...?

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#2 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6689 posts) - - Show Bio

this is not even a question.

#3 Posted by kgb725 (19567 posts) - - Show Bio

Like 90% of the world wouldnt even exist or would be enslaved if it were up to Hitler

#4 Edited by Nucleon (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

@hereforoneshot said:

I am not an Aryan White, so by default I am not even supposed to exist in Hitler's idealized world...?

Like zionists, Hitler was more a segregationist than a true racist; He planned to ship Germany's Jews in Madagascar after the fall of the French regime, and he got into deals with several zionist groups pre-war - before the "final solution" was adopted, obviously. There were also numerous "foreign legions" amongst nazi armies, some of them muslim.

Still, he regime was a autoritarian, if efficient one, which was running along a modified Mussolini design. I have this huge problem with authority telling you what's best for me, so I don't think it would be my cup of tea.

#5 Posted by Bayman007 (1956 posts) - - Show Bio

IW Thanos or EG Thanos? One randomly removed 50% of life, the other wanted to wipe everything from existance and start again.

#6 Posted by dirtytree332 (735 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitler TBH.

#7 Posted by CocaColaMan (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos’.

#8 Posted by Lan_Fan (16196 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Thanos.

#9 Posted by Nucleon (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

IW Thanos or EG Thanos? One randomly removed 50% of life, the other wanted to wipe everything from existance and start again.

Is that what they teach you kids in school nowadays?

#10 Posted by Bayman007 (1956 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: I was talking about IW Thanos and EG Thanos. Not Hitler

IW thanos refered to the first part of my post, and EG thanos the second half.

All clear now Sir?

#11 Posted by Nucleon (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: I was talking about IW Thanos and EG Thanos. Not Hitler

IW thanos refered to the first part of my post, and EG thanos the second half.

All clear now Sir?

=)

#12 Edited by Bayman007 (1956 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a jew so...

#14 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28761 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos...

#15 Edited by KingOfWakanda (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. I'll take my chances with the 50% thing. Major side-eye at anyone who said Hitler...

#16 Posted by Jgames (8214 posts) - - Show Bio

I sm not white, so got to go with the mad titan world. At the very least the job market would have less competetion.

#17 Edited by TonyMartial (9889 posts) - - Show Bio

People were just depressed post snap, it didn't look like it was seriously unsafe and hey at least we get more resources and some avengers are still active. I'd rather die than live in a world ruled by Hitler.

#18 Posted by m2k (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody's more evil than Hitler so Thanos. He's random and not targeted, doesn't torture/experiment with subjects.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#19 Posted by EternalDarkFury (2696 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#20 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Hitler cause I'd be part of the supreme race

But really Thanos as his world won't be much different would just have a lot less people in it few years of chaos but eventually it would all return to normal

#21 Posted by LuminousHydra (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: Do you think it's likely he would continue to exterminate every Jew after the war was over, assuming he won it?

#22 Edited by PenguinDust (9376 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos eliminated half the population then left. I am pretty sure Hitler being a hometown monster would stick around to continue to terrorize the world. I’ve played 2014’s Wolfenstein The New Order, seen the HBO movie Fatherland (1994), and a few episodes of the Man in the High Castle. Hitler’s world is long-term scary.

#23 Posted by cattlebattle (17776 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ve played 2014’s Wolfenstein The New Order, seen the HBO movie Fatherland (1994), and a few episodes of the Man in the High Castle. Hitler’s world is long-term scary.

These are all fictional things.

#24 Posted by ArranVid (2637 posts) - - Show Bio

I will go with Hitler's world...both worlds are nasty of course lol

#25 Posted by g2_ (11980 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. I'll take my chances with the 50% thing. Major side-eye at anyone who said Hitler...

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#26 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12148 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by Darkthunder (3225 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair Hitler was worse than thanos

#28 Posted by ourmanuel (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Edited by Nucleon (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

@luminoushydra said:

@nucleon: Do you think it's likely he would continue to exterminate every Jew after the war was over, assuming he won it?

Hitler was a segregationist; he believed in the separation of "races". The "Final Solution" was only adopted in 1941, two years into the war and 8 years after the Nazis took power.

To understand Hitler, one must be in the interwar's mindset, the bitter, unresolved ending of WWI, the economic crisis, and most of all, the not-so-cold war between communism, and the force that grew to fight it; Fascism. According to "Mein Kampf", Hitler saw in the fall of Germany the hand of communism and treason from jewish elites (the two of which were often linked in these times), both at home and abroad.

Answering your question, Jews were not the reason Hitler wanted war, just as much as killing Hindus was not the reason the colonial English were in India. His main reason to make war - the reason he did everything - was to "make Germany great again". He was an uber-nationalist. He was just exercizing a form of authoritarian power that was, frankly, in fashion during these times - Stalin, for exemple, killed a lot more people than Hitler did. Churchill himself advocated gassing the Kurds.

#30 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36906 posts) - - Show Bio

So Basically Endgame World 4ever vs The First Season Of Man In Castle?

Endgame. Eventually the world would get over that and move on. The economy would be amazing. There would be so many jobs open. ;p

#31 Posted by Eobard21 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#32 Posted by Sy8000 (35756 posts) - - Show Bio

My mom's family is Jewish so I'm taking the one where I might actually survive.