Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#1 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Which would you rather eat??

#2 Edited by Rxdking (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as my occupation and hobbys all take place on the water, i'll have to go with the tree of might fruit.

#3 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Rxdking (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: Correct!

I'm a civilian contracted by the USCG through my university ( When I graduate, i'll have the option of going through officer candidate school)

More specifically, I deal with Hazmat/Hazards that take place in any body of water.

#5 Posted by Eminel (533 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather have a lot of superpowers like those of the Ope Ope no mi or Ito Ito no mi than a stat increase. Plus all the stats that come from zoan devil fruits could make up for it.

#6 Posted by Emperorb777 (10578 posts) - - Show Bio

@rxdking: Good luck and power to you, water isn't my thing lol.

#7 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Posted by Skrskr (3002 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite DF

Too many abilities to pass up on

#9 Posted by PenguinDust (8073 posts) - - Show Bio

Devil Fruit. I haven’t been out on the open sea in ages and have no plans to.

#10 Posted by DrPepperMan (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that allows me to turn into light while cutting people's hearts out without killing them when I'm eating steak and dodging hits from machine guns.

I'm starting WW3 anyway.

#11 Posted by Devilmenworks (669 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Devil Fruit: turning into light, electricity, freezing large bodies of water, causing earthquakes, controlling fire , turning people into toys and erasing their memories is far to good to pass up over a fruit that makes a user about 10-20 times stronger and more durable.

#12 Posted by Rustlingjimmy (935 posts) - - Show Bio

power level being increased by more than 15x its original level for the fruit of might.

Seems easier to control than Devil fruit powers.

#13 Edited by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustlingjimmy: well the fruit from xenoverse 2 were actually grown in the makaioshin realm so they should be greater than x15

#14 Posted by Rustlingjimmy (935 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustlingjimmy: well the fruit from xenoverse 2 were actually grown in the makaioshin realm so they should be greater than x15

True. so I would easily be the strongest and fastest man in the world. I would become a sports star/Olympics. Would be a easy power to hide and benefit from.

#15 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustlingjimmy: I’ll just say it made turles and lord slug fight on par with base future time patrol trunks. Olympics is small potatoes compared to what you would be capable of

#16 Posted by Rustlingjimmy (935 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustlingjimmy: I’ll just say it made turles and lord slug fight on par with base future time patrol trunks. Olympics is small potatoes compared to what you would be capable of

true. I just personally wouldn't want much publicity from it. But I would like to dominate in sports. What would you do with that power?

#17 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustlingjimmy: mass crime empire or mass crime fighting movement, either way I’m gonna try to change the world with it

#18 Posted by Gokluma (7802 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with DF for so many powers.

#19 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6151 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Devil Fruit all the way.

I could be at the bottom of the ocean and still take that power, there's so many ways to use it somehow.

#20 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (5739 posts) - - Show Bio

The only drawback from the Devil's fruit is the water thing, or are there others?

#21 Posted by Fabricolage (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite devil fruit since I don't know about the other one. Might even have fun and use the weakest power/s or potential against opponents like its some Chopper vs. Kaido battle, and win. Like fulfilling some Bruce Lee quotes.