Would you rather be able to summon a sword that can cut through anything or summon a bow and arrows that can't miss?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which power would u rather have?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bow and arrow i can keep my distance pretty sure the government can take away my sword easily

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stoneyalex: your free to summon either back even if they are taken

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bow and arrow

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: ahh ill still stick with the bows though i would do alot of stealthy shit since it wont miss i wont require skill like the sword lol

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@firestarlord73194: How far are we stretching this "can't miss" clause? Is this bow just going to control my movements to make sure my aim is spot on; or is it actually going to bend physics? What if my target dodges, will the arrow change directions? Is there a range limit? What about obstacles in the way? Can I pick a target on the other side of the planet and shoot my arrow into the air?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@firestarlord73194: How far are we stretching this "can't miss" clause? Is this bow just going to control my movements to make sure my aim is spot on; or is it actually going to bend physics? What if my target dodges, will the arrow change directions? Is there a range limit? What about obstacles in the way? Can I pick a target on the other side of the planet and shoot my arrow into the air?

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FireStarLord73194

@zetsumoto: I kinda meant you can't miss if you strive to hit your target, not like a weird sentient arrow that can hit a target when you shot in the complete opposite direction

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: The bow and arrow then. Altho it does depend on the durability and make of the weapon(s).

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: how far can this bow shoot? Like can I aim to take out some terrorist on the other side of the planet and it would hit him or is it something like it can't miss within a normal bow's range?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bow and arrow.

GodSaveMeNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bow and arrow. I remember playing Soul Caliber 3 a decade ago where I win more often whenever my character use ranged weapons.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on how many arrows, and if they're easy to retrieve, the bow. If they're a limited supply and eventually the bow will be useless, the sword.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

bow and arrow

sword is CQC. It doesn't mean I cant be killed. I would keep my distance with bow and arrow

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on what you mean by 'can cut through anything'. If we are talking about more abstract things like dimensions/space/time/etc then the sword. If not... probably the bow, make a nice living in archery competitions.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mimisalome

An object that can easily and efficiently cut anything (assuming it uses a very competitive and acceptable amount of energy consumption) will have a very high industrial value.

You can probably put up a defense against a projectile that "can't miss" using sufficient armor protection and/or barrier and obstruction (unless the arrow can phase through matter or can home-in indefinitely to a target but that would imply infinite amount of practical energy).

In a pre-emptive tactics you can disable the arrows advantage completely by not being a target in the first place (employing camo, stealth, deceptions, misdirection, false information)

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sword, because I don’t plan on getting into situations where I might have to shoot someone with an arrow. The sword however is fundamentally still a tool used for cutting.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sword.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For day to day life the sword is more useful. It'd make wood cutting for my cooking fire a lot easier.

For combat the bow and arrow. I practice archery in real life. Meanwhile my knowledge of swordsmanship remains purely theoretical.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CosmoGod

Sword

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You know I really do not find myself wishing I had medieval weaponry very much in general.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically neither. The sword would keep cutting through the atoms in the air and the subatomic particles within the atoms releasing huge amounts of energy and killing everyone around it. This would most likely also destroy the sword as it's durability is not listed as infinite.

The bow by definition would need to be able to penetrate through anything, as being stopped by an object (such as a vault) counts as a miss. It also mentions nothing about what it will miss, as in imagine how many people would get killed through collateral damage in order for it to hit it's target?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will take the bow, Then all you have to do is set your target to the ball of your choice, aim up and fire.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Are these arrows made of wood? If I shoot someone in a tank, would it go through the tank and hit the person?

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sword

ignVela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I take the bow and arrow, aim at everyone who picked the sword.