Avatar image for captain13
#1 Edited by Captain13 (4764 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be a great Spy Thriller like Casino Royale, the Bourne films, etc. And it could set up some big threat from the past for Avengers 2. It could even be a period piece like X-Men:First Class.

And I could see plenty of great video game opportunities. Splinter Cell or Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, anyone?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for morpheus_
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (33387 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be down for something like that.

Avatar image for strider1992
#3 Posted by Strider1992 (18496 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be interesting.

Avatar image for chaos_burn
#4 Posted by Chaos Burn (1898 posts) - - Show Bio

Reckon would it be Samuel L Jackson again? Or a younger actor?

Avatar image for hectorsquall
#5 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
HELL YEAH!
HELL YEAH!
Avatar image for jorgevy
#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

yes if it was a spy like movie with Sam Jackson and it explained how he got the eyepatch... ye definitly

Avatar image for captain13
#7 Edited by Captain13 (4764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn said:

Reckon would it be Samuel L Jackson again? Or a younger actor?

Someone younger. Not sure who. It would be earlier in Fury's career. Like two eyes early.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#8 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9215 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Derek Luke would be a good choice. He played Antoine Fisher and Diddy (Or Puffy as He was originally Called.) Their about the same complextion and dude is a capable actor.

Avatar image for batteredarmor
#9 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

it could be awesome....or awful

Avatar image for cyberninja
#10 Posted by cyberninja (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

You lost me at Marvel. 

Avatar image for kidchipotle
#11 Posted by kidchipotle (15763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Reckon would it be Samuel L Jackson again? Or a younger actor?

Someone younger. Not sure who. It would be earlier in Fury's career. Like two eyes early.

The guy who played Cyborg in Smaillville ... what was his name.. Lee Thomas Young?

Avatar image for _zombie_
#12 Posted by _Zombie_ (10572 posts) - - Show Bio

If handled correctly, yes.

Avatar image for captain13
#13 Edited by Captain13 (4764 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@Captain13 said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Reckon would it be Samuel L Jackson again? Or a younger actor?

Someone younger. Not sure who. It would be earlier in Fury's career. Like two eyes early.

The guy who played Cyborg in Smaillville ... what was his name.. Lee Thomas Young?

Lee Thompson Young. And, yeah, I can dig it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided