Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

The point of this thread is to ask if two characters from different Fictional Universes, or even from the same so long as you know for a fact they have not met, would get along.

It's a game of sorts. Do your best to answer the question posed above yourself, and then pose your very own question.

We all know Superman and Thor do get along and do like one another, we know Thor is a Superman fan and Superman likes pretty much everyone unless they are being a jerk.

My question is... How would the rest of Marvel Asgard take Superman, if Superman was invited by Odin and visited Asgard would he be well received?

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

interesting question. He wouldn't be well received by all. Asgard is a warrior race in a way. Superman doesn't fight for the fun of it. Some will not like him. Loki wouldn't like him. He would see Supes as another powerhouse to stand in his way.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@superhero24: Thanks for answering my question. Then your supposed to pose the next question.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

How would Sentry react to Wonder Woman? Fall in love? Hate her? Fight her?

DarknessClad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarknessClad

@all-father: At the time of his early comic appearances I think he might fancy her and she would likely become his friend. But by the time of his death I think she'd be about as disgusted by him as his wife was. Not to mention his scary obsession with his wife would likely distact from any feelings he might have for Wonder Woman by that point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father said:

How would Sentry react to Wonder Woman? Fall in love? Hate her? Fight her?

Nobody can resist Wonder Woman :D